07/02/2016 Staff Feedback!

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Ungrateful

img%22Global Moderator(s)
Zoradz

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

img%22Player Moderator(s)
Graphics

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Smackd

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~RoatPkz Staff Team

• Upvote 2
9 minutes ago, Ungrateful said:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

boss

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

boss

Ungrateful

boss

Zoradz

boss

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Graphics

im #1

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

dont see much my time, but active his

boss

Smackd

abuser fag #1 abuser pls demote

jk

boss

• Upvote 3

Yoobs: i wanna 1 x kappa emote on forums 

legend: Always helps me and sometimes even give me  a hook

ungrateful: good job 

graphics: hey mate good job

zoradz: never see him on cause hes playing with his pet kangaroos :D nah i like you u doing good zoradz

bind u dead&smackd: both doing a good job helping 

• Upvote 5
19 minutes ago, Ungrateful said:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend
He my mate we pk together against brap :) Does a lot of behind the scenes and isnt respected much for it which is a shame.

Ungrateful
Bit inactive atm and but hes good :)

Zoradz
Aussie mate dont see u much because of timezones but much love 

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Graphics
Always active and a great staff member Global for him me thinking

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead
Proved most people wrong and has been extremely good ss mod maybe :)

Smackd
Done a very good job also mod maybe :)
Sinister
You the best :)

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~RoatPkz Staff Team

• Upvote 5
26 minutes ago, Ungrateful said:

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Ungrateful

Zoradz

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Graphics

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Smackd

~RoatPkz Staff Team

Yoobs- Doing great, active and helpful

Legend- I don't really see him ingame too much but i'm sure he's doing good on the back end of account recoveries as he replied fast

Ungrateful - I see him on alot. Seems to be doing fine

Zoradz- No idea who this is, but alot of people seem to like him :P

Graphics- I see on alot, looks as if he is going the job right

Server Supports - Idk either

• Upvote 2
22 minutes ago, Legend™ said:

Yoobs: i wanna 1 x kappa emote on forums 

legend: Always helps me and sometimes even give me  a hook

ungrateful: good job 

graphics: hey mate good job

zoradz: never see him on cause hes playing with his pet kangaroos :D nah i like you u doing good zoradz

bind u dead&smackd: both doing a good job helping 

:kappa:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

This my m8^ he will break u in half if ur bad man.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Without u no1 would get their account recovered! never loans hween for rebuild

Ungrateful

Zoradz

Great to have you! Ur the only one on while every1 else sleeping :D

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Graphics

Probably the most active overall doing v good

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

At first I was getting a lot of complaints about you but now ur turning into goodman :D

Smackd

Very active not many complaints about you :)

Sinister

:smiley:?lol why has this not happened yet? :smiley:

~RoatPkz Staff Team

• Upvote 3

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

best staff

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

best staff

Ungrateful

i like u ur a good staff member

Zoradz

good member

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Graphics

get a life good job

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

didn't like u at first but now we good friends doing a good job

Smackd

good staff member

• Upvote 3

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Muted me for no reason. Didn't apologize to me yet. http://prntscr.com/9yb6cv

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Dont know you.

Ungrateful

Seems cool, unmuted me fast af derserves yoobs spot. 

Zoradz

Never talked to you.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Graphics

Nretty good, could reply to my pms

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Good 

Smackd

Really good informative, Deserves a promote. 

• Upvote 2

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Doing a great job as usual.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Don't see u much cause of the timezone n shit, but hear ur doing a good job. 

Ungrateful

Also doing a good job on ur free time.

Zoradz

Don't see u much cause of the timezones.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Graphics

Doing good, keep it up.

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

lel

Smackd

lel

2 hours ago, Ungrateful said:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

#1 Staff This place would be an apocalypse without you  

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

We don't talk much because you play when I'm asleep. You do a lot behind the scenes.

Ungrateful

You're really the only staff member that plays in my shitty Timezone  

Zoradz

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Graphics

You need to sleep. You go purple I go yellow??

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

i still get daily complaints about you, but in the end you're doing your job, you seem to have a great forum presence too.

Smackd

You're ruthless on those 30minute mutes

~RoatPkz Staff Team

• Upvote 2

yoobs - smashing youtubers daily at torny innip

legend - number 1 edge pker

ungrateful - sounds af black on skype 

zoradz - dont see much due to timezones.

graphics - 234929th arab with no costumes : )

bind u dead - seems to be doing ok .

smackd - 99 agility sort ur life out retard

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Tom said:

yoobs - smashing youtubers daily at torny innip

legend - number 1 edge pker

ungrateful - sounds af black on skype 

zoradz - dont see much due to timezones.

graphics - 234929th arab with no costumes : )

bind u dead - seems to be doing ok .

smackd - 99 agility sort ur life out retard

i got a gold santa ez 1k$

19 hours ago, Ungrateful said:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs 
- Good admin 

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend 
- Been seeing more of you lately 

Ungrateful :old_smile:

Zoradz 
- Haven't seen you in ages

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Graphics - Use proper grammar and punctuation when you're dealing with reports and appeals kid, good staff member

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead  - Never wanted you as ss in the first place, but you seem to be doing a good job and you're active 

Smackd - Ugly virgin irl but still helpful, active and overall a good server support

• Upvote 1
20 hours ago, Ungrateful said:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

need 2 learn to control your emotions 

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

helpful guy

Ungrateful

very under appreciated imo the best staff on the team

Zoradz

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Graphics

friendly guy even though the community gives u a lot of shit

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Smackd

good job 2 both ss  respect 2 bind u dead always motivating me to make better vid/ supporting

Edited by SmokeyMontana
more 2 say
  • Upvote 1

Yoobs - doing the most work in all staff team 

Legend- never seen him from 2 world war end.

Zoradz - who are u

Ungratefull- Very good, tho u could be more active.

Graphics - You're doing well

Bind u dead- doing a great work , saw u helping alot

Smackd: never seen u online ( cuz iam Inactive) , but I guees you'll do great job even tho saw some complains.

Edited by Fight 4 You
  • Upvote 1

Bind u dead very great server support very active (a little scary how active he is) always helpful trying his best to help people going out of his way by stopping what he is doing to help someone he is striding to be the best staff and and would recommend him as a mod to have a active mod and since he is in different time from other staff making it to have a mod on at all times to help the players and no problems with other staff all very helpful as well where they are Zoradz is bae.

• Upvote 2
On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 0:05 AM, Ungrateful said:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Ungrateful

Zoradz

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Graphics

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Smackd

~RoatPkz Staff Team

yoobs- good but he does sometimes punish people for stupid reasons,

legend- idk

ungrateful- very good

zoradz- good

graphics- ok

bind u dead- pretty good but I feel like his forum posts are so basic like 'good job gl on more' but ye gj

smackd- good I guess

lololololololololololololololol

• Yoobs unpinned this topic
On 8-2-2016 at 1:05 AM, Ungrateful said:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Does his job 

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Can't tell what you're doing atm to give feedback on.

Ungrateful

Same as Yoobs

Zoradz

Rlly false warning????

Atleast you're doing ur job as mod 

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Graphics

U deserve admin thnx

Excellent mod always helps me with problems with court :kappa:

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Forum posts are basic like 'Nice video mate.' etc. Locks topics in suggestions for no reason tf. Removes my posts that has his name in it for no reason? Ask him what the time is in Canada is offensive for zaid abu we his name is. Gonna just say it in here since he removed 4 posts already. Someone talk to him.

Smackd

Smackers.. 

Give him mod already

~RoatPkz Staff Team

Edited by Hamito
Cancer ss abu removed 4 posts
  • Upvote 1
  • Zoradz locked this topic