Barrage icon needs to be changed

Now that the barrage icon isn't at the same spot as on 07 it's very frustrating to go brid from the one to the other, on 07 it's on the left side and on Roat Pkz it's on the right side. Could this please be fixed it's very annoying when I warm up on Roat and go to 07 but have to literally click 20 times wrong becuz I'm used to the button location of Roatz :/ I'm pretty sure alot of people feel like this.

19 hours ago, xZyyzima said:

Now that the barrage icon isn't at the same spot as on 07 it's very frustrating to go brid from the one to the other, on 07 it's on the left side and on Roat Pkz it's on the right side. Could this please be fixed it's very annoying when I warm up on Roat and go to 07 but have to literally click 20 times wrong becuz I'm used to the button location of Roatz :/ I'm pretty sure alot of people feel like this.

supportt

20 hours ago, xZyyzima said:

OMG
You're so ignorant.

Obviously Gretar has a lot to do right now.

Why don't you just write to RuneScape and get them to change it? Would obv make more sense.

No but forreal, Support. Would be nice for the transition between games. :D