Killpics xd (Why GG)

Chris

lol u talk shit to me on roat, but when i come 07 u are nice cause u know ur going 2 lose on rs L0L spastic

e41fed06b5bc8e982d1db8783a477647.png

20a92984cd84667ccdbaf45f31741c93.png

028aaa83d1ba488b8babd4a99669b1b9.png

keep calling me to 07 so i can get free 500k sets

Edited by Chris

its mad how theres a 9 cb level difference between us yet you're almost out every fight

i could of easily tabbed the first 2 fights but i was risking it cos its just welfare

i talk shit on roat because u always get slapped around on there so dont get gassed when ur a 119 on osrs pusc

also you should of recorded to show how many times you almost died to a 110 spastic

edit: just saw the retard say im nice on 07 cause i know im gonna lose? lol retard i called u out to tourny world cos its 126 vs 126 instead of a 119 vs 110 you spastic hippy but you said "lol im going to zulrah then" the only time you'll fight me on 07 is when you have a big cb advantage u retarded nigger

Edited by Why Gg
11 hours ago, Why Gg said:

its mad how theres a 9 cb level difference between us yet you're almost out every fight

i could of easily tabbed the first 2 fights but i was risking it cos its just welfare

i talk shit on roat because u always get slapped around on there so dont get gassed when ur a 119 on osrs pusc

also you should of recorded to show how many times you almost died to a 110 spastic

edit: just saw the retard say im nice on 07 cause i know im gonna lose? lol retard i called u out to tourny world cos its 126 vs 126 instead of a 119 vs 110 you spastic hippy but you said "lol im going to zulrah then" the only time you'll fight me on 07 is when you have a big cb advantage u retarded nigger

combat difference, barraging 30s does wonders huh, u barraged me 3 20+s in rune legs in a row, u died to lee 3-1, u died to me 3-0 "it was welfare" tsotd risk me then stupid idiot LOL u were like "haha gf :D man rm? :P" 110-119 isn't big of a difference, ur either 97 hp and 85 def or 95 str and 90+ def, just like 120-126, and me calling u out to 07? xD blud u always talk shit to me on roat at ::easts with ur pkers cape on, shut up spastic arab nigger lmfao

@Ahmash we've all noticed ur a troll, nothing more u retard pure pker, stick to pking with players like i d0wn u, clown of a person.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Chris said:

combat difference, barraging 30s does wonders huh, u barraged me 3 20+s in rune legs in a row, u died to lee 3-1, u died to me 3-0 "it was welfare" tsotd risk me then stupid idiot LOL u were like "haha gf :D man rm? :P" 110-119 isn't big of a difference, ur either 97 hp and 85 def or 95 str and 90+ def, just like 120-126, and me calling u out to 07? xD blud u always talk shit to me on roat at ::easts with ur pkers cape on, shut up spastic arab nigger lmfao

@Ahmash we've all noticed ur a troll, nothing more u retard pure pker, stick to pking with players like i d0wn u, clown of a person.

Lee has never killed me, barrage in rune legs? Yh okay that happened lmfao.

Do you have any proof of what you're saying? Everything there is bullshit LOOL you know you were struggling every fight we had, I called you out multiple times to tourny world so it's fair but nahhhhhhhh it was either 119 vs 110 or you go back to zulrah lmfao fucking pvmer stfu your a shit brid p.s. I never wear a pkers a cape you clueless fucking paki LOOOL you tele everytime I attack you at easts and yell "all brids to ::west" dumb shit pker

9 hours ago, الدولة الإسلامية said:

@Why Gg You'd die regardless.

You always have an excuse to why you die. And what's funny about it is that they make NO FUCKING SENSE! It wasn't the level difference, it's about you just recently starting to hybrid (first attempt was late 2015 on Roatz aswell LMFAO kys)

You're a fucking nine million different spiritshield ragger, who uses a pk'er cape and spams 'ez clrd' whenever you opponent tele's. We didn't expect nothing else.

You're free 500k as he said. Why would he want to hop on a tournament world, when he can make bank off you? 

You're a disgrace, you make Roatz look bad with your cancer hybrid attempts

hop off forums you little cum spitting retard, we've seen enough

not gonna read all that shit when ur a lvl 50 on osrs and got bullied on roat so bad you had to quit

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, الدولة الإسلامية said:

@Why Gg You'd die regardless.

You always have an excuse to why you die. And what's funny about it is that they make NO FUCKING SENSE! It wasn't the level difference, it's about you just recently starting to hybrid (first attempt was late 2015 on Roatz aswell LMFAO kys)

You're a fucking nine million different spiritshield ragger, who uses a pk'er cape and spams 'ez clrd' whenever you opponent tele's. We didn't expect nothing else.

You're free 500k as he said. Why would he want to hop on a tournament world, when he can make bank off you? 

You're a disgrace, you make Roatz look bad with your cancer hybrid attempts

hop off forums you little cum spitting retard, we've seen enough

Oh I remember you

5 hours ago, Why Gg said:

Lee has never killed me, barrage in rune legs? Yh okay that happened lmfao.

Do you have any proof of what you're saying? Everything there is bullshit LOOL you know you were struggling every fight we had, I called you out multiple times to tourny world so it's fair but nahhhhhhhh it was either 119 vs 110 or you go back to zulrah lmfao fucking pvmer stfu your a shit brid p.s. I never wear a pkers a cape you clueless fucking paki LOOOL you tele everytime I attack you at easts and yell "all brids to ::west" dumb shit pker

not gonna read all that shit when ur a lvl 50 on osrs and got bullied on roat so bad you had to quit

"pvmer" ok man :D i guess thats why ur bank is 3 sets i took from u, nice rage log, back to easts with the mates :)

2 hours ago, Ahmash said:

Ahmash means something, its danger man in arabic

wtf kind of name is evnev jus random jibberish sounds like a fuckin pokenom or some shit

pokenom ? haha yh bro i like those . rofl ? all "ahmash" does is tell people how fucking BROWN you are irl you fucking bellend