RoatPKZ Poll Suggestions

I think adding all 07 Items should be a Priority like : Amulet of Fury ornament kit, Infinity recolors, ancient/armadyl/bandos dragonhide sets.

Zulrah Boss

Amulet of the Damned

Buffing the Master Zone, not removing it.^

Replacing rocktails with Anglerfish

Autocast Zammy Flames with SOTD

Edited by Smackd
  • Upvote 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Wild bosses

wards

removal of stat / vestas / zuriels / morrigans

make regular whips unspawnable and bought from pkp shop for 400pkp

up the price of dragonfire shields

up the price of mages books

add fury to pkp shop

add ardy cloak to pkp shop

mutagens

replace stat hammer with dragon warhammer and add it to the pkp shop

make arcanes - spectrals - and elys unspawnable

replace divines with elys and remove divines from the game

Remove old brid and create an instanced edge pvp area

add kbd to the lair with fair drop rates

• Upvote 2

Hmm, I'd like to see the idea of quite a few things polled into the game

Spirit shields in the PKP shop

Wilderness bossing, with respectable or similar drops

Skilling would be nice, with it's benefits (for example, 50 agility for crystlal shield)

Custom XP drop looks, similar to the options in OSRS.

A rule to ban ragging outside of edgeville?

Improved stack timers (barrage to ags)

Edited by Delusion
  • Upvote 2
27 minutes ago, Delusion said:

Hmm, I'd like to see the idea of quite a few things polled into the game

Spirit shields in the PKP shop

Wilderness bossing, with respectable or similar drops

Skilling would be nice, with it's benefits (for example, 50 agility for crystlal shield)

Custom XP drop looks, similar to the options in OSRS.

A rule to ban ragging outside of edgeville?

Improved stack timers (barrage to ags)

nice suggestions m8, even tho its a pk server i wudnt mind skilling on roatz but only certain skills that can only be trained in wilderness like for example agility at the wildy course and make it so running energy can drain and mayb add stamina pots in pkp shop

fishing in deep wildy north of easts lvl 35-40 wildy anglerfish and karambwans but they require high lvl fishing so u can train in lower lvl wildy along the coast catching spawnable fish and maybe add some sort of skilling points u gain after u lvl up each time, also u can buy karambwans and anglerfish from pkp 1pkp each

hunter catching black chinchompas in deep wildy, wud also be in pkp shop like 25pkp per 100

slayer adding some slayer monsters scattered around in wildy then add bosses that require higher slayer lvl like kraken, abyssal sire, cerberus

these 4 are the only skills i can think of that arent useless and fit in wilderness only

8 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

I think after certain items aren't spawnable like  barrows items that you should re poll it to see if it should be kept that way

same with any other updates I think they should be re polled after they are put in place to see if they are liked by the community

nah instead they shud make a topic on forums called poll feedback and if ppl dont like it then poll it to be changed back to normal

Edited by Ahmash
  • Upvote 1

-add melediction and odium ward to pkp shop

-add anglerfish or dark crabs to pkp shop 

-remove divine make chaos ele drop ely

-add arcane to pkp shop aswell

-remove donator capes and pkers cape

-oh and maybe add max cape to pkp shop? it can go for like 5-10k pkp :P also can make like 5000 kills req to wear :P

Edited by sophia
idek
  • Upvote 1

change the yell tag for donators and supers because u dont need to have it there since yell is donator only and it waste alot of space on the yell message

1965be32ce3c51c998bddb635bd5a66e.png

instead u can use icons like donator and super donator $

also ::yell shud be only aloud once ever 30 seconds everywhere like it is at duel arena cos theres too much spam and flame on there like when some1 gets clrd from easts and are at home they take the fight to yell and the whole server has to put up with it

• Upvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...

meledicion and odium wards

anglerfish and karambwab to pkp shop

dragon warhammer 

untradeables to go bank or inv if u super donors

remove divine and add corp for ely arcane and spectral

bank tabs?

remove chaotics and donor capes pkers cape too

remove vestas zuriel morrigan 

make dharoks and ahrims more expensive on shop atlest 100 pkp ea? that all :[]

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, sophia said:

meledicion and odium wards

anglerfish and karambwab to pkp shop

dragon warhammer 

bank tabs?

this^^ coloured inifinity ornament kits dbow n whip paints, few more

Poll the following:

MAX CAPE FOR A HUGE KILL COUNT: it'll show the player has loyalty to the server

Wilderness Bosses - Bring PVMERS to the game and give meaning to going deep wilderness

Abyssal Dagger (Start developing it as alot of servers have it)

Give Super Donators AUTOKEEP on untradeable items (meaning they don't have to run back in wild for their untradeables)

Korasi - <---JK L0L dont ever add that

***EDIT: If you're planning on polling the removal of Spirit Shields, turn every DIVINE into an ELYSIAN (some people spent all their hardearned money on them) and make arcane/spectral drops by a new wild boss or add in corp

Edited by toxicality

Arab Bankers to make banks look less bland - https://gyazo.com/94254d6139a43fb1f0a1bdaa05a08056

Add these pictures to the walls on building in bank tacos etc - https://gyazo.com/1926ae59891d7a6e3b6c554784f35da3

Add Barrel Bombs to Alharid Temple thing inside stacked up in a corner or something - https://gyazo.com/05527220d0a9efcc61ad23b3e693ffda

Working Karams pl0x :D

Make chaotic maul for use in pking as it honestly is not a pvm item as players mainly donated for them

OR Make God Swords more accurate to replace c maul buff accuracy on bgs sgs zgs to same but give ags tad bit more accuracy then spawnable god swords because ags goes for 4k and I feel as if i wasted my my time getting it. :\ i hit more with claws tbh.

Also make it like osrs you can right click 1 of the 4 pillars at portals in wildy and click 55 13 27 44 etc so you can get to places easier its like that in osrs

Edited by Local Arab
Remember 1 thing i wanted to post
  • Upvote 1

Add Rockcake that works and lowers your hp to 5 at lowest or add chemical compound to drop 2 of them to get you to 1 hp or something as many disagreed with rock cake because DH was spawnable and brids were scured of being bombed all day but now DH is 150 pkt street no one will really do it a lot as pkt is scarce atm so not many would DH bomb 

1. Karambwan

2. Wilderness Bosses, specifically Vet'ion and Callisto. (The could drop items from pkp shop including barrows)

3.  Crystal Shield (and probably other free armor) currently protects over infinity boots, this needs to be fixed.

4. Non-donators appear as a white dot to other members in a clan, this also needs to be fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016-04-06 at 10:13 PM, sophia said:

-add melediction and odium ward to pkp shop

-add anglerfish or dark crabs to pkp shop 

-remove divine make chaos ele drop ely

-add arcane to pkp shop aswell

-remove donator capes and pkers cape

-oh and maybe add max cape to pkp shop? it can go for like 5-10k pkp :P also can make like 5000 kills req to wear :P

I agree with this one Sophia, especially the male&odium wards. would love to see those added to roat.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Sinister said:

Optimise pathing 

Make small steps to a more rounded combat system 

Remove or completely re-do the donor zone and offer something else donator rank is completely useless unless you want to be a brainless ape and contribute to the cancer in yell chat. The donor npcs are cheesy and need removing anyhow.

Remove all dead afk zones and promote more activity in the game where it matters (shit like home2 party pker099)

Poll godwars dungeon 

poll kbd (and move oldbrid/remove it) 

Remove funpk (worthless way of inflaming the Eco this is a spawn server if you choose to pk with stupidly strong items without risk of using them you shouldn't get PKP for it) 

Nerf gmaul 

Introduce clan friendly content (official clan system, clan capes/titles, events, deep wild bosses)

New forum content, extra boards, ranks and so on. 

Remove packages from from donation store and stop basing it all on what puts the most money in your pocket, making the best decisions for the server and economy in time will be better for your wallet, not sure how this hasn't been realised. Donating for specific items with reasonable prices would be better (this doesn't mean do an eco reset and have black hweens and vesta in the store for $100 either u cunt 

that that is all 

/discuss

holy fuck this is gr8, support on all.

I agree no one wants a 15$ ags 

7 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Optimise pathing 

Remove or completely re-do the donor zone and offer something else donator rank is completely useless unless you want to be a brainless ape and contribute to the cancer in yell chat. The donor npcs are cheesy and need removing anyhow.

Remove all dead afk zones and promote more activity in the game where it matters (shit like home2 party pker099)

Poll godwars dungeon 

Remove funpk (worthless way of inflaming the Eco this is a spawn server if you choose to pk with stupidly strong items without risk of using them you shouldn't get PKP for it) 

Nerf gmaul 

Introduce clan friendly content (official clan system, clan capes/titles, events, deep wild bosses)

Remove packages from from donation store and stop basing it all on what puts the most money in your pocket, making the best decisions for the server and economy in time will be better for your wallet, not sure how this hasn't been realised. Donating for specific items with reasonable prices would be better (this doesn't mean do an eco reset and have black hweens and vesta in the store for $100 either u cunt)

that that is all 

/discuss

Edited by Requiem Af
39 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Optimise pathing 

Poll godwars dungeon 

Nerf gmaul 

Remove packages from from donation store and stop basing it all on what puts the most money in your pocket, making the best decisions for the server and economy in time will be better for your wallet, not sure how this hasn't been realised. Donating for specific items with reasonable prices would be better (this doesn't mean do an eco reset and have black hweens and vesta in the store for $100 either u cunt)

that that is all 

/discuss

i agree with all except nerf gmaul cuz whenever an item gets nerfed it just turns completely useless (swh) but ya the main priority among this list is pathing polling kbd and a new donor zone cuz donor island is boring af 

• 3 months later...

Few suggestions

One Add more bosses. I know this server is mostly pvp based but bosses are just need to have a good eco and have some fun I suggest adding these bosses

Zulrah

0154682175f05e9db125b20db5c41603.png

A good boss and you can choose the drops does not matter to me maybe add some items for the boss

3eb033e9fb4e5e71cd74704ea4e97ab1.png

Revenants add vesta drops statius drops ect to these monsters.

31fc2597ba8cfd6efd4005d5fe29cc83.png

Kraken

0bc22aa00bb0a7d744918d318c92e75f.png

A Bounty hunter perk tree. This is just a idea, adding perks for certain amount of bounty kills and adding a bounty shop. this can grant certain perks like less veng time barrage time or whatever you want.

e7978030f4cd07cf29d9ae6c4d5f37f4.png

Gambling- I know its a big update and might make some people mad but i think its needed and makes for some fun.

3204231bc7434a8922cdfbcf8a23a7be.png

Heavy Ballista- Make for the fun

f03b96946fc8e9657493ad01f3c1ae71.png

Korasi- Also make for the fun anti rushing- dont make to Over powered though.

Also wipe Phats from peoples banks because there suppose to be rare not everyone have them for 200 pkps each

21 hours ago, spartacus666 said:

Few suggestions

One Add more bosses. I know this server is mostly pvp based but bosses are just need to have a good eco and have some fun I suggest adding these bosses

Zulrah

0154682175f05e9db125b20db5c41603.png

A good boss and you can choose the drops does not matter to me maybe add some items for the boss

3eb033e9fb4e5e71cd74704ea4e97ab1.png

Revenants add vesta drops statius drops ect to these monsters.

31fc2597ba8cfd6efd4005d5fe29cc83.png

Kraken

0bc22aa00bb0a7d744918d318c92e75f.png

A Bounty hunter perk tree. This is just a idea, adding perks for certain amount of bounty kills and adding a bounty shop. this can grant certain perks like less veng time barrage time or whatever you want.

e7978030f4cd07cf29d9ae6c4d5f37f4.png

Gambling- I know its a big update and might make some people mad but i think its needed and makes for some fun.

3204231bc7434a8922cdfbcf8a23a7be.png

Heavy Ballista- Make for the fun

f03b96946fc8e9657493ad01f3c1ae71.png

Korasi- Also make for the fun anti rushing- dont make to Over powered though.

Also wipe Phats from peoples banks because there suppose to be rare not everyone have them for 200 pkps each

• 2 months later...
34 minutes ago, Thestar2578 said:

Add korasi! Handcannon, amulet of ranging, infinity color ways, morrigans javelins, thrownaxes, stat warhammer.

Handcannon = Ballista

Ammy of Ranging = Necklace of Anguish

Javs/throwaxes = Blowpipe instead

Stat hammer = We have DWH it's the same thing

Basically OSRS is remaking the Pre-EoC stuff so we probs use the newer items

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Handcannon = Ballista

Ammy of Ranging = Necklace of Anguish

Javs/throwaxes = Blowpipe instead

Stat hammer = We have DWH it's the same thing

Basically OSRS is remaking the Pre-EoC stuff so we probs use the newer items

Thank you,you are right but in the meanwhile it would be so much more easier to give us items that already exist and place them in the shops so that way we can put the old osrs items into the regular shops for substitutes and reimburse the PKP later on when the modern made items get placed in shops. Plus it's more content. The bengineers will be like "oh he has a blow pipe, well I have morrigans javelins" difference but cheaper and still can get the job done. Its equivalent to someone having a whip versus someone have a tent. The person with the whip could win if they use it properly. A whip is spawnable and in shop just like the jevelins could be. It'd make ranging more fun. Hence we only have dbow and that's it for spec. There's no one handed spec weapon for rangers currently. When there's dds, gmail, vls, claws, AGS, sgs, zgs, bgs, etc...anyways the principle of my statement is my aim toward more content meaning having all benefits of osrs and the actual retro runescape. 

• 2 weeks later...

My suggestions: (i do not intend to steal anyone's ideas, sorry in advance)

1-a place to sell and buy items, this will organize the economy, it will also reduce spam in yell. We can, for example, use ::trading ::ge ::,... idk.

2-last man standing (LMS). Minigames are very important to keep players motivated and entertained. ( i know that this will take a lot of work though :S )

@Yoobs & @Affliction

Thank you.

-Amir

Edited by amireleid1
  • Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, amireleid1 said:

My suggestions: (i do not intend to steal anyone's ideas, sorry in advance)

1-a place to sell and buy items, this will organize the economy, it will also reduce spam in yell. We can, for example, use ::trading ::ge ::,... idk.

2-last man standing (LMS). Minigames are very important to keep players motivated and entertained. ( i know that this will take a lot of work though :S )

@Yoobs & @Affliction

Thank you.

-Amir

+1 this

• 2 months later...

anglerfish  to pkp shop

bank tabs?

Zammy spear to pkp shop 

Replace all divines whit Elys and add them the reduce bonus

Fix serp helm it eats scales twice as fast as toxic staff

bring back castle wars and maybe rigour and augury can be on the minigame shop 

ANCESTRAL ROBES AND ELDER MAUL

FIX ARDY CLOAK 4 STATS

Torture or kits and occult or kits

Elder robes for pure nh to pkp shop maybe 500 pkp a piece and black dhide chaps (g)

• John locked and unlocked this topic

#1 ) Allow super donors to sell back items to the shop for 90% of the items price. Allow those who've donated 50 dollars or more to the server sell it back to the shop for 100% of the items price. Example: Super donor sells dragon claws to the shop and gets 900 pkpt while a 50$+ Super donator gets 1,000 pkpt.

#2) Super donor area that's exactly like ::dzone, but only accessible to super donators Maybe we could add an elemental chaos to this replicated ::dzone?. (Will help whenever ::dzone is crowded + Chaos elemental)

2 minutes ago, Xex said:

#1 ) Allow super donors to sell back items to the shop for 90% of the items price. Allow those who've donated 50 dollars or more to the server sell it back to the shop for 100% of the items price. Example: Super donor sells dragon claws to the shop and gets 900 pkpt while a 50$+ Super donator gets 1,000 pkpt.

#2) Super donor area that's exactly like ::dzone, but only accessible to super donators Maybe we could add an elemental chaos to this replicated ::dzone?. (Will help whenever ::dzone is crowded + Chaos elemental)

1) This will not be implemented as this would involve in a lot of 'scamming' as such as you would never know who's donated 50+ and they'll buy ags's what 4k ea and sell back for 5k? nty

2) will reduce wildy activity so won't happen. :) 

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, jblind said:

1) This will not be implemented as this would involve in a lot of 'scamming' as such as you would never know who's donated 50+ and they'll buy ags's what 4k ea and sell back for 5k? nty

2) will reduce wildy activity so won't happen. :) 

You're right ;)

Remove big bone drop completely from ::dzone. They're useless, they hide items, and I hate having to right click to see if I got something all the time.

Make the npcs at ::dzone aggressive.

sarsa.png

Allow load kits to spawn items that are keep on death like the Saradomin Max cape, dragon defender, fighter torso, etc even though you only have one. To get around this i'd have to get two of the same (kept on death) items which can either be a bit pricey or time consuming. 

Edited by Xex
  • Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Gretar unpinned this topic