11 hours ago, Ahmash said:

i finally got ther it wasnt ez took 4 years on and off but i made it happen:D

279e6574108d95e26f2c0ffe6a40a5a1.png

and to all the ppl who helped me @Ungrateful @Robes thanks for the fun we had all those years ago when we pked edge together and the good times when u were staff ill never forget u m8s

@Killbob @Z Z @nickcallan @sophia @0wnedbychris ty for the motivation and help in the clan, #DMZ

@I d0wn U ty for making roatz more fun with all them wars in varrock, u were my greatest enemy respect man

@Gretar :a7e:best server ever ty for all the updates without u ther wud be no Ahmash/Danger man

since mid 2013 i havnt done that many kills cos i quit for a year almost and when i returned to pking it wasnt my best, my reaction time was 2 slow and cud never concentrate fully making 2 many mistakes and missclicks but now im officially retired from pking a great journey come to an end

I didn't see @Game Support II up there :/

- I was your motivation to reach 10k, you was gonna quit months ago - I was on like 7k and you were 9.5k and I went turbo mode to catch up. It's true

- You introduced me to RuneScape, I introduced YOU to almost every RSPS you ever played inc. this one right here 

- I shared my account when "Ahmash" was 5-marked for a year and I posted the appeal to get it unban, then bought you S.donator on it

I just want some recognition. And your bank. It's the least you could do! :kappa: 

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Game Support II said:

I didn't see @Game Support II up there :/

- I was your motivation to reach 10k, you was gonna quit months ago - I was on like 7k and you were 9.5k and I went turbo mode to catch up. It's true

- You introduced me to RuneScape, I introduced YOU to almost every RSPS you ever played inc. this one right here 

- I shared my account when "Ahmash" was 5-marked for a year and I posted the appeal to get it unban, then bought you S.donator on it

I just want some recognition. And your bank. It's the least you could do! :kappa: 

hhhh gf i won the race to 10k besides i did like 4k of the kills on ur acc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...