Are you fucking kidding me????????????????

Guest Local Arab

Guest Local Arab

I'm fucking staking and get some bull shit login error dc'd cant get back in i had fucking auto off Gretar./...........@$%@U^HJKL$%#LK%H^$#$%^&*^#$*&%^ if I lost my 3 Ags'ss  and 6k pure pkt I 'm going to fucking take every god damn barrel bomb i got in myfucking  bank and take it out on yoobs's fucking crib i swear to fucking god i cant even get on with my other accs cant get on on my laptop cant get on on any of my cps im going to break some fucking teeth if i dont have 3 ags's and 6k pure pkt in my god damn inventory when this issue is fixed........................ https://gyazo.com/9b74b78dba1f755bb45b83b168164c45 - https://gyazo.com/676bfaa6f09b706b6733367ee2a108b2 I will fucking nuke this shit not kidding Gretar i got plenty of explosives m8

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
4 hours ago, 3AT 99 ALL said:

speak up? guess you forgot to wear your glasses sec..... yoobs is a hick irl.:) not really sure what you plan on doing being it is rant section good luck hick:)

You can only not be punished for flaming in flame wars section, what are you going to hick?

WELL, LAST I CHECKED IF ITS FLAME THEN THAT WOULD RESULT IN YOU NOT BEING ABLE TO FLAME JUST THEN? AM I WRONG? I DO NOT BELIEVE SO. THANKS FOR SCREEN SHOT ANOTHER ONE TO ADD TO THE ALBUM I HAVE ALL FROM YOU SIR. SO YOUR SORT OF CONTRADICTING YOUR SELF IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN? 

Edited by 3AT 99 ALL

40 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

ur a fucking clown lmfao

@Yoobs WELL I BELIEVE THAT IS A FLAME. WHICH IS PUNISHABLE JUST SAYING. DONT WANT TO SEE YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF OR ANYTHING.

31 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

cya pussy

@Yoobs WELL THIS IS WEIRD MATE. I DO BELIEVE THIS IS ANOTHER FLAME WHICH IS PUNISHABLE. DONT WANT TO SEE YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF FOR THE 3RD TIME NOW IN A MATTER OF A FEW MINUTES. 

GOOD LUCK AS I HAVE PREVIOUSLY SAID BEFORE.

Edited by 3AT 99 ALL
  • Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, 3AT 99 ALL said:

@Yoobs WELL I BELIEVE THAT IS A FLAME. WHICH IS PUNISHABLE JUST SAYING. DONT WANT TO SEE YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF OR ANYTHING.

@Yoobs WELL THIS IS WEIRD MATE. I DO BELIEVE THIS IS ANOTHER FLAME WHICH IS PUNISHABLE. DONT WANT TO SEE YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF FOR THE 3RD TIME NOW IN A MATTER OF A FEW MINUTES. 

GOOD LUCK AS I HAVE PREVIOUSLY SAID BEFORE.

cya pussy

• Yoobs locked this topic