#PARASHYBRIDIT day out

We were just chilling around easts, then we saw some people at easts, it started off with a small feast

EcD3VQG.png

Then Estimated comes up in ahrims, ready to tank with 18 brews, ended up getting half tbed, then refulled after a succesful timed tb by King Kevin

7xKKqWm.png

IB4vNp0.png

Then iodide "arun" The guy who started gltns, the team that got closed in 3 hours, started ragging us, ended up dying for barrows again

SEa72XE.png

VZKDARZ.png

Then we saw a guy named "top banter" strolling around easts with he's barrows, we though it would be a good idea to full him, sure enough he runs into multi :)

4UPfsiK.png

0ILkQ3a.png

More feast on tsunade :)

At the end of the day, it was a really good day out, will be looking forward for more clans opening! 

Gf everyone that died :P

• Upvote 3
11 hours ago, Tsunade123 said:

i was afk and talking to you purposely not eating, just bringing to your attention that was not a real kill on me.

That's GNARLY bro! You actually feel as though you get some sort of a free pass because you can *say* and not prove that your death was in any way not legitimate! You going to get a drink and feeding your pet rat is no reason for someone not to kill you and celebrate it. If anything, due to the complete and utter stabilization of your brain neutral condition, I think that makes it that much better to evoke a sense of responsibility for you to not go into the wild and leave your computer.

TLDR: You're idiocy is not an excuse, fucking retard l0l

Again, I'm so confused, are people actually giving this clown a pass because he typed ::easts and left his computer? The absence of a clue for the pkers on this server is astounding, l0l

Edited by Kihfan55
2 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

That's GNARLY bro! You actually feel as though you get some sort of a free pass because you can *say* and not prove that your death was in any way not legitimate! You going to get a drink and feeding your pet rat is no reason for someone not to kill you and celebrate it. If anything, due to the complete and utter stabilization of your brain neutral condition, I think that makes it that much better to evoke a sense of responsibility for you to not go into the wild and leave your computer.

TLDR: You're idiocy is not an excuse, fucking retard l0l

Again, I'm so confused, are people actually giving this clown a pass because he typed ::easts and left his computer? The absence of a clue for the pkers on this server is astounding, l0l

bro, i literally sat there and talked to sinister while i let him kill me lol they give me a pass because sinister never kills me

6 hours ago, Sinister said:

You let me kill you for skull and a free set? good 1 rat, explain where the rest of ur food is in loot pic pls, or do you always just bring like 4 rocktails to easts

1ST: high. 2nd: didn't have skull. 3rd: its what, 300 pkp? not even i bet, idc about it. 4.i had an nser atk me but i asked him to off