Pathing Fix

When running away in the wilderness or in general you go back a couple of steps would love to see this be fixed because it's a disadvantage for people trying to run away from a team that's trying to kill the player. I'm not sure if it happens all the time but it just really need to be fixed and i'm not sure if someone suggested this before didn't really look.

Here's a video for an example:

Edited by Orbital Vsat
  • Upvote 3

Tbh i think this and PID are very hard to code/fix as its like... the entire server combat system

Gretar might not be skilled enough and needs someone to help him? Thats just my opinion as its been like 5 years

Maybe he can do it, and is working on it

Just now, Beez said:

Tbh i think this and PID are very hard to code/fix as its like... the entire server combat system

Gretar might not be skilled enough and needs someone to help him? Thats just my opinion as its been like 5 years

Maybe but it's something that really needs to be fixed.

1 hour ago, Beez said:

Only in ur dream Gretar hires a developer :)

• 4 weeks later...