who likes me?

Hey guys, today happened with me a horrible thing, i never couldnt have thought i could do it. But like some few hours ago i tried to sharp my wines, i clearly had it close, but i was bust and i had no ways to kill myself today. My life is fucked up, and things i wanna say to everyone, i'm sorry  i won't ever do it again. And the bad words i've said. The first thing: Arabic peoples. They are humans to, they havent choose their destiny. Sorry for being this dramatic guy. 

Btw if u feel like to forgive me, anyone i have hurt, just message feedback on here or just be hating me, but i swear i don't have this good life right now. Thank you for reading this till to the end . . . . . . . . .

Clearly i believe there could be alot alot alot peoples who could wish my death irl. But i swear one day this will happen, nothing will be taking me back.

• Upvote 8
On 5/3/2016 at 9:22 PM, Rockshift said:

The first thing: Arabic peoples. They are humans to, they havent choose their destiny. Sorry for being this dramatic guy. 

U talk like arabs dont even like themselves for being arabs, ur wrong, rpkz forgein players will hate doesnnt matter if ure arab or not, arabs used to run the world when eroup were in its dark days... and the time will playback it again tbh...

Good luck on life, havin some life problems doesnt mean that u have to end ur life, just be hopeful and live it.

Good words buddy.

3 hours ago, Rich Kash said:

I'm pretty calm compared to the kid talking about killing himself when the biggest challenge you've faced was deciding whether to press accept or decline in a 5k duel

My nigga rich kashuals speaking factuals, I remember one time you did something to me rock that was very harsh, We were friends and you decided to be a douche and start with me for some reason about something so stupid, Made me realize the type of person you are that day, Everyone goes through struggles Rock, The toughest people go through hard times, Life is like that man, Don't expect anyone to feel bad for you because you want to physically harm yourself over a game filled with morons and ten year olds, We all got our own problems and situations to deal with why should we care about yours like its any worse or better then our own? I'm not being rude just keeping it honest, This is what I call seeking for attention, You need friends and family you can talk too and help you with your irl stress and problems, Telling people over the internet isn't gonna help or change anything for you, Maybe trying seeing a psychiatrist, Therapy is for treatments and healing, Shit like that which you don't need, So try a psychiatrist and just stay away from anything depressing like sad songs and always stay active, Go outside, Go to the park, As long as you're active you shouldn't be thinking so much and overthinking about stuff, I've dealt with depression so much that its easy to see the signs and how to help stay away from depression, I forgive you for what you did in the pass and if u need anyone to talk too hmu on the forums, Besides that I think you should stop trying to get attention from something like this. 

32 minutes ago, panic2hard said:

My nigga rich kashuals speaking factuals, I remember one time you did something to me rock that was very harsh, We were friends and you decided to be a douche and start with me for some reason about something so stupid, Made me realize the type of person you are that day, Everyone goes through struggles Rock, The toughest people go through hard times, Life is like that man, Don't expect anyone to feel bad for you because you want to physically harm yourself over a game filled with morons and ten year olds, We all got our own problems and situations to deal with why should we care about yours like its any worse or better then our own? I'm not being rude just keeping it honest, This is what I call seeking for attention, You need friends and family you can talk too and help you with your irl stress and problems, Telling people over the internet isn't gonna help or change anything for you, Maybe trying seeing a psychiatrist, Therapy is for treatments and healing, Shit like that which you don't need, So try a psychiatrist and just stay away from anything depressing like sad songs and always stay active, Go outside, Go to the park, As long as you're active you shouldn't be thinking so much and overthinking about stuff, I've dealt with depression so much that its easy to see the signs and how to help stay away from depression, I forgive you for what you did in the pass and if u need anyone to talk too hmu on the forums, Besides that I think you should stop trying to get attention from something like this. 

Please fuck off until you learn how to construct a paragraph. No1 wants to read that tragedy

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

Please fuck off until you learn how to construct a paragraph. No1 wants to read that tragedy

Jake salty as fuck, Guess I should kill myself now huh? 

Maybe if you read it and stopped acting like a girl in high school getting her first period you would see that what I wrote was to help him but all u wanna do is act like a fajet jake 

What I wrote was for him to read and learn from, I don't care if you don't wanna read it because its to long for you to understand or whatever your retard problems might be, You starting with me again after several times isn't gonna go anywhere like before, Just fuck off jake 

Edited by panic2hard
6 minutes ago, panic2hard said:

Maybe if you read it and stopped acting like a girl in high school getting her first period you would see that what I wrote was to help him but all u wanna do is act like a fajet jake 

What I wrote was for him to read and learn from, I don't care if you don't wanna read it because its to long for you to understand or whatever your retard problems might be, You starting with me again after several times isn't gonna go anywhere like before, Just fuck off jake 

I actually agree with u ppl are salty :D

1 minute ago, Hamito said:

I actually agree with u ppl are salty :D

I could of easily said "Haha rock killurself retard" for this fucking post he made but instead I tried actually helping the guy but then u got salty ass niggas like fruit jake trying to act cool on e forums bruv waste man tings aye 

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, panic2hard said:

How would you expect me to read a block of run on sentences and poor grammar?

Edit: which is exactly what I just quoted, as well -.-

38 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

How would you expect me to read a block of run on sentences and poor grammar?

Edit: which is exactly what I just quoted, as well -.-

ion know...you finna teach me english 101 or naw I got my book and me pencils ready to learn how to correctly writer paragra:kappa:phs