bye mades

15 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Take care Levi, love you buddy

thanks man, hmu on skype whenever.

11 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Take care of yourself Levi, enjoy the fishing 

thanks bro, i will send some more fishing adventures with levi soon!!!

5 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Gl with your summer stuff and ill keep in contact. Shame to see you leaving especially after everything that you did but peace out my nigga 

<3 thanks for being a good friend bro, 

20 minutes ago, desert ship said:

Desert ship - was nice to be ur pet.

Pce bro graphics hope to see u around one day best of luck in life. 

peace man i might return in mayb 1 year!!!

6 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Okk graphics I see how it Is

snm

i cant let the haters know i secretly love u jake buy yeah peace bro

10 minutes ago, Legend™ said:

Good luck further in life i'll hopefully see you ingame now n then

mayb next year??? i carry u in csgo tomorrow though 

If only you would have gotten that dumb ass silver crown next to your name this wouldn't have happend :/ , well farewell levi it has been a great ride for yourself, not with pking but bankstanding and helping the newkids as they logged in for the first time. And all of them wagers we had but I always won and felt bad so I gave u ur itam back. :D. #GraphicsForModerator #ArabPkz 

8 minutes ago, Nyzic said:

If only you would have gotten that dumb ass silver crown next to your name this wouldn't have happend :/ , well farewell levi it has been a great ride for yourself, not with pking but bankstanding and helping the newkids as they logged in for the first time. And all of them wagers we had but I always won and felt bad so I gave u ur itam back. :D. #GraphicsForModerator #ArabPkz 

<3 thanks homie

4 minutes ago, hybridder said:

bye made

peace bro

2 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

shame ur quitting man, was a really good staff member, i hope u come back to us again! or just drop in to a talk every while

mayb next year!

3 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

hopefully this is just one of those quitting threads everyone makes then comes back. What you got demoted for is aids, if you are doing your job properly, which you were, then what's the problem?

gl with life anyway mate

you will not see me logging after today, and i dont make hidden alts either im done completey. and trust mate peace

5 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

hopefully this is just one of those quitting threads everyone makes then comes back. What you got demoted for is aids, if you are doing your job properly, which you were, then what's the problem?

gl with life anyway mate

9 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

shame ur quitting man, was a really good staff member, i hope u come back to us again! or just drop in to a talk every while

10 minutes ago, hybridder said:

bye made

19 minutes ago, Sandal said:

Sandal isnt here ;(?

Sad to see that you leaving... take  care irl Bye.

58 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Sad to see you go, take care man

if you guys want to keep in touch, just pm me and ill give u my skype and ect most of u guys already have it

levi idk wat to say about all this and ik things ended badly between us but ther was a time wen u were 1 of my best m8s ill never forget that and all the fun times we had

i believed in u and supported u from the start on roatz and osrs but wen u became friends with sinister, craig, yoobs and legend and them lot u changed alot u became 1 of them so i saw u as a traitor and enemy, yoobs brainwashed n corrupted u he shud hav got demoted insted of u its all my fault i ignored u wen i cud hav helped u realise he was using u

the past 8 months hav been great for u but if u stayed u wud hav got ur mod and respect back within a month or 2 but goodbye and hav a nice life

• Upvote 1