MAKE DRAGON CLAWS?

As you guys know when you open a vote box you receive claws? I just thought of a idea dont know if it is good or bad... Make claws not spawnable which means you only get when you open vote box... add a drop to one of the bosses where you recieve something that turns claws into dragon claws? think it would be fun and something new to kill the bosses? I don't know if this is a good idea but Ive just never understood the theory of receiving claws in the first place lol...

• Upvote 1

I think he means adamant claws etc making them non spawnable only obtainable through boxes and you would need them to defeat a certain boss if one is added as those claws would be only weapon to kill said bosses and probably lower the chances of getting them? 

Hope im on the right track but not sure.

• Upvote 1
45 minutes ago, Local Arab said:

I think he means adamant claws etc making them non spawnable only obtainable through boxes and you would need them to defeat a certain boss if one is added as those claws would be only weapon to kill said bosses and probably lower the chances of getting them? 

Hope im on the right track but not sure.

They already are I believe, you can only spawn noted versions but they can't be un noted