Forums feedback

Hi guys working on some forums stuff at the moment and just looking for some feedback.

Some of the ideas i had which are credited to @Sinister are doing monthly contests based on forums activities also some ingame related stuff. The winners will receive PKP ingame and also receive a forums title for that month. I will also be adding some new boards and some new groups once they are approved then I will be working on cleaning up the forums overall also and picking out a new forums moderator.

Categories
Most active forums member
mostactivef.jpg
Most active player ingame
mostactivi.jpg
Best hybrid (community vote)
besthybridm.jpg
Best edgepker (community vote)
bestpure.jpg

New ranks
Developer - Finished
dev.jpg
Veteran 1 Year
Just the old blue veteran
Veteran 3 Year

3year.jpg
Veteran 5 Year
5yearvet.jpg

New boards
Runescape 2007
Other games

Irl section and world events sub categories

Post anymore suggestions below.

• Upvote 7
Just now, JJ said:

Great ideas,

is most active in terms of posts( cos dont want post whoring ) or activity online?
Activity online

Most active player ingame can be seen by gretar I know that :P
Can be seen by any staff

Best Hybrid - thatll be fun
Community vote

edgepker - not many edgepkers are on forums( but how do we also vote and choose who to vote for)
Ill just throw purepker and edgepker etc into one category its basically the same thing.

maybe pest pure pker 

10 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

I don't think best hybridder and best edge pker is a good idea, will just cause arguments imo, would be cool tho.

how will most active player ingame and on forums work though, how will it be decided?

We log the hours played non afk and afk in the admincp so i will be able to check a list of most active players and forums is pretty much the same system :D 

Just a suggestion but... instead, or in addition to, "best hybrid" and "best edgepker" can we also have like "pker of the month" rank? It wouldn't necessarily be the 'best' but just the 'most kills in a month'. 

Basically it's like this, Gretar is obsessed with logs, he literally logs everything (I heard he even has frigging tele-grab logs LOL). This is a good thing though, it means he should be able to easily expand the current hiscores tables, by adding some tabs such as "today", "this week", "this month", "all time" and you should be able to cycle through them. Like obviously I Down U is #1 undisputed best RPker of all time, but maybe not killed the most daily, or weekly, etc. Somebody else said something similar to this and I just remembered it.

Anyway I just felt it would create some healthy competition and boost activity in-game. Also we could so some silly ones, IDK, like "top voter", "top staker", etc etc.

• Upvote 3

most active ingame and forums wud be whoever played the longest or registered earliest date, i think jake is most active forums and craig ingame

5 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Just a suggestion but... instead, or in addition to, "best hybrid" and "best edgepker" can we also have like "pker of the month" rank? It wouldn't necessarily be the 'best' but just the 'most kills in a month'. 

Basically it's like this, Gretar is obsessed with logs, he literally logs everything (I heard he even has frigging tele-grab logs LOL). This is a good thing though, it means he should be able to easily expand the current hiscores tables, by adding some tabs such as "today", "this week", "this month", "all time" and you should be able to cycle through them. Like obviously I Down U is #1 undisputed best RPker of all time, but maybe not killed the most daily, or weekly, etc. Somebody else said something similar to this and I just remembered it.

Anyway I just felt it would create some healthy competition and boost activity in-game. Also we could so some silly ones, IDK, like "top voter", "top staker", etc etc.

support but instead of top staker it shud be richest player, also cud hav top pker

On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 7:43 AM, PK Guy said:

Interesting, this could be cool tbh. (I'm probably going to get flamed) but, it's okay.. Keep it up, Updates seem to be nicely implemented, hopefully there's a few more decent updates coming in. Y'all are doing a great job @Yoobs @Zoradz @Sinister @Ahmash

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...