Roatpkz Video Editing Contest

repent

I'm hosting a video editing contest, i want your best edits, best clips, best anything.

Rules are:

-Video must be made specifically for this contest

-Video must be of RoatPkz

-Video can be no shorter than thirty seconds and no longer than one and a half minutes

-Video must be edited by you

The submissions i have in mind are going to be 1-2 clip videeos with high-intensity editing

Prizes are: 

First place:150K PKP
Second place: 75K PKP

Third place: 20K PKP

send all of your submissions in by 07/25/2016 in the replies section of this topic

Edited by King Lee

U dont have 1k for urself let alone 250k so yeah dunno how ur hosting a tourney LOL

2 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

does it have to be recent? if not I think I have this won

"video must be made specifically for this contest" bless u seriously lmfao, reading isn't ur strong suit clearly 

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Ignorance said:

I was thinking that very same thing lol. Man like lee never changes forever will be a wasteman. 

watch urself bronzie

how u gonna call me a wasteman when u look like an ape with a square head

btw nice match history retard

4091cd9d2b9391624742f085a80cbad7.png

Edited by King Lee

1 minute ago, J J said:

c628d61e2f3b7aef409c9a073fa2bb79.png

in this screenie tho it says graphics said if u tell him hes best mod........ 

aha

u dont have enough money to afford groceries nd also this pic isnt mine i just want 2 see ppl on roatpkz come together like a true family

1 minute ago, J J said:

im richer than you though :L idk why you bring irl money into things likes this 

secondly i dont get the whole point of this 'troll' or whatever it is. just seems stupid or whatever

tbh i just wanted 2 see some kind of activity on here that's different and would bring the community 2gether aside from flame topics

9 minutes ago, King Lee said:

tbh i just wanted 2 see some kind of activity on here that's different and would bring the community 2gether aside from flame topics

so making a fake contest to do so -.- 

why not speak 2 rich people to try to set it up. Tom isn't as rich anymore so he wouldn't give u the money to do this

36 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

so making a fake contest to do so -.- 

why not speak 2 rich people to try to set it up. Tom isn't as rich anymore so he wouldn't give u the money to do this

ive broken my bonds with rich ppl

but seriously i doubt they would unless the staff saw this as a way of promoting the server and decided to chip in on it

@Yoobs @Zoradz @Gretar @Smackd

Edited by King Lee

2 hours ago, King Lee said:

ive broken my bonds with rich ppl

but seriously i doubt they would unless the staff saw this as a way of promoting the server and decided to chip in on it

@Yoobs @Zoradz @Gretar @Smackd

None of you retards give Lee any peas. Man will snake it and then say something like sherags lured and ddosed me for it. 

51 minutes ago, Pyd said:

"broken my bonds" with people you snake

i dont snake any1, there was 1 mistake with you but before that i never really did, and if i did fuck up i would repay it.

Edited by King Lee

13 hours ago, King Lee said:

You can't save this server from dying with real or fake contests, Staff team is dropping and most likely so is the players. 

I love roats ( Not the retard acorn heads that try to flame and act big on roats ) but it's dying, updates are great but gretar should of done updates a long time ago when the players were active and needed it, I don't think updates are going to keep people from leaving,  Half the players are old players that come back too just flame other old players and dick ride there friends, the other half is new kids. I honestly think gretar should just close down the server and try making a new one that is already set up, coded well with maybe new or old staff members ( Graphics and zoradz ) especially... but literally every night the server is only 60+ players and the wildy is either empty or its the same players fighting or talking in yell, with a new better server and daily updates and active staffs, contests, games & giveaways i think roats could become a better/enjoyable server again. 

Edit: For an example it's like Instagram, Let's say you have 5k followers and you follow back 2k, When you first start posting you get around 3-4k likes on each photo later on you stop posting or you barely post and when you do you notice your likes dropped from 3-4k down too 1k so you decide to post more ( do upgrades on server is what i mean ) and you get more active followers but then it drops again do you just deal with it or just make a new/better instagram account with active followers ( players )? I believe you should start fresh with a new instagram (server) and get rid of the old one, promote the new server as much as u can with youtube videos, Anything just too get it out there put it on runelocus again and watch your following count raise higher ( more + active followers start playing ) Maybe create a even better forums also, Roats seems like its been dying for a long time now and in my opinion I think its time roats shut down or collaborate/merge with a different server too keep it alive. 

Edited by Matt