Fix this prayer delay

As you can see I 1 tick the switch and pray gets activated 1 tick after i click it it should only be 1 tick after. This proves that pray is only activating 2 ticks after you are clicking it. Pray should activate 1 tick after you click it. Also equip times are a bit broken the switching style(roatz pk item switch mode) doesnt make sense since it all equips one by one.

I use the osrs switching mode but even then the game equips the items a bit late(feels like its 2 ticks again to equip)

If this doesnt mean pray is delay idk what does. Os-scape is the same pray delay and I told owners to fix their pray delay on their also

As you can see I 1 tick the switch and pray gets activated 1s tick after the items have equiped. This means it took  2 ticks to pray to activate(since I clicked the items and pray all in the same tick)

@Gretar

@Zoradz

On 8/31/2016 at 10:39 PM, Backbonee said:

As you can see I 1 tick the switch and pray gets activated 1 tick after i click it it should only be 1 tick after. This proves that pray is only activating 2 ticks after you are clicking it. Pray should activate 1 tick after you click it. Also equip times are a bit broken the switching style(roatz pk item switch mode) doesnt make sense since it all equips one by one.

I use the osrs switching mode but even then the game equips the items a bit late(feels like its 2 ticks again to equip)

If this doesnt mean pray is delay idk what does. Os-scape is the same pray delay and I told owners to fix their pray delay on their also

As you can see I 1 tick the switch and pray gets activated 1s tick after the items have equiped. This means it took  2 ticks to pray to activate(since I clicked the items and pray all in the same tick)

@Gretar

@Zoradz

3eCQg9Z.gif

@Gretar

@Zoradz