Roat Pkz Updates!Hello fellow players, today we have arguably the largest update of 2020! Daily Tasks. This update had been in the works for a few months, and will suit all kind of players. I'll list down the update more in details below.
We are now introducing daily tasks in-game! You can find the Task Master at ::tasks. Every day at 00:00 Server time you will be assigned 6 random tasks, most of them being PvP related and one of them PvM. The final task always being finishing all of your daily tasks, so in fact you only have 5 tasks to complete. Finishing the tasks will reward you with Daily Task Points that you can spend in the Daily Task Shop.
Daily Task Interface
Here's an overview of your Daily Tasks. You can view this by talking to the Task Master or through the Quest tab. There are 3 difficulty tiers and you'll receive 2 tasks for each difficulty. Easy, Medium & Hard. You can also see a count-down to when the Server Time will hit 00:00 along with the total tasks completed for the day.
Skipping a Daily Task
If you don't like the daily task you've been assigned, you can skip it by hitting the small 'x' in the top left corner. You can skip from 1-5 tasks per day based on your Donator rank.
Vote Bonus (+20% Points)
You can receive an extra of 20% more Daily Task Points by voting! You only have to vote once and your bonus will last for the next 12 hours.
Daily Task Streaks
Whenever you finish all of your daily tasks for the day, your task streak goes up by ONE day, the higher the streak the more overall Daily Task Points you can receive. If you miss a day, you will lose your streak - UNLESS you have purchased streak protection.
Streak Protection is pretty self explanatory, but it basically protects you from losing your current daily task streak if you miss a day by accident or happen to go on vacation. Streak protection starts at 100 Donator Points per day. For example, If you don't finish all your tasks by 0:00 server time, you will lose 1 day of protection (if you have already purchased it). Your streak will stay the same and you will receive brand new tasks at 00:00 like everyone else.
Daily Task Shop
The daily task shop introduces brand new scrolls in-game! These scrolls all have a temporary use and all last an hour, unless it's a one-action time scroll. These scrolls are tradeable and can be sold to other players. The scrolls can be used concurrently and the timer pauses when you log out.
Double Drops Scroll (1 Hour) - 3,000 Points - (15K PKP)
- Any PvM drop you receive during the next hour while using this scroll will be doubled (2X). This includes Slayer Monster PkP drops. Works against any monster in-game.
Double XP Scroll (1 Hour) - 2,000 Points - (10K PKP)
- Any skill XP you receive within the next hour will be doubled (2X). This includes the Slayer skill.
Treasure Seeker Scroll (1 Hour) - 1,500 Points - (7.5K PKP)
- Your chances of receiving a Clue Scroll drop from PvM, PvP or Skilling will be increased by fivefold (5X). The drop rates will also show their changes at ::droptable.
Bounty Scroll (1 Hour) - 1,000 Points - (5K PKP)
- Your emblems get upgraded by 2 tiers instead of 1 during a target kill. You will also receive a Tier 2 emblem instead of 1 on your first bounty hunter kill.
Skill Boost scroll (+25 Levels) - 1,000 Points - (5K PKP)
- Boosts all of your non-combat skills by 25 levels, effect goes down by 1 level per minute. This will allow you to access higher tier skilling content and use higher tier materials. This scroll can not be stacked, therefore the max skill level you can get it +25 above your current level.
Skip Scroll (1 Hour) - 1,000 Points - (5K PKP)
- Skip a Clue scroll task (max 2 per scroll difficulty), use it on a desired clue scroll to use. So for example you could only skip 2 steps on your Master Clue scroll, not all 6-8. You can also skip a Slayer task by using this scroll on Nieve.
Double Harvest Scroll (1 Hour) - 800 Points - (4K PKP)
- Doubles the amount of Fish, Rocks, Logs, Bars and Skilling Pouches you receive while skilling during the next hour.
Resilience Scroll (1 Hour) - 600 Points - (3K PKP)
- All monster damage you receive will be reduced by 50% during the entirety of the next hour.
Pet Collector Scroll (1 Hour) - 200 Points - (1K PKP)
- Your chances of receiving a Pet drop from PvM or Mini-Games is increased by 10%. This effect can also been seen at ::droptable.
500x Pk Points - 100 Points - (500 PKP)
- If you don't want any of the scrolls mentioned above, you can spend your points on PK Points instead.
You can quickly gain access to your current daily tasks from the Quest Tab.
Daily Task Streak Competition - $1K in rewards
To celebrate the release of daily tasks we've decided to hold a competition for everyone, the competition is whoever can be the quickest to reach Daily Task streaks, obviously we'll probably have many people competing so be sure to be ready at 00:00 Server Time during the competition end dates.
First To Reach a 7 Day Streak: 100M OSRS or $100 on ::DONATE! - WON BY "J I Z Z I E" First To Reach a 15 Day Streak: 200M OSRS or $200 on ::DONATE! - WON BY "AHMASH" First To Reach a 30 Day Streak: 300M OSRS or $300 on ::DONATE! First To Reach a 100 Day Streak: 500M OSRS or $500 on ::DONATE!
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the new daily task system!