Vengeance timer reset on kill

Eme

20 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

support also when loading a kit the veng timer and recoil ring shud reset, was better when recoil ring lasted forever cos its annoying spawning a new ring wen ur chaining kills as pure

we cud make it after a kill ur hp and pray points go to full so u can jus move on to next fight instantly

Support! That was also stop the chances of being rushed after a kill by noob zerkers vs pures

2 hours ago, insane swag said:

Takes the fun out of the wild if you reset hp and prayer? What about deep wildy pking @jad or multi @varrock wouldn't work there would be no smites in multi, people pking in multi would have a huge advantage and there would be less of a risk factor @edge pking bc no pjing

Perhaps there could be a way around this? Like it only works in single-way combat. I have no idea if that is even possible to code but you know what I mean?

3 hours ago, insane swag said:

Takes the fun out of the wild if you reset hp and prayer? What about deep wildy pking @jad or multi @varrock wouldn't work there would be no smites in multi, people pking in multi would have a huge advantage and there would be less of a risk factor @edge pking bc no pjing

like tupac said health and prayer can be coded to only work outside of multi wildy

also atm the timer is long enough that u can put melee pray on and eat to 80+ hp before getting pjed/rushed anyway

39 minutes ago, Eme said:

Who even suggested health+prayer, that's too far obviously.

i did cos its not overpowered at all it just saves u about 5-10 seconds

since its a quality of life feature we cud make it for donators only as they are currently lacking benefits

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Ahmash said:

like tupac said health and prayer can be coded to only work outside of multi wildy

also atm the timer is long enough that u can put melee pray on and eat to 80+ hp before getting pjed/rushed anyway

i did cos its not overpowered at all it just saves u about 5-10 seconds

since its a quality of life feature we cud make it for donators only as they are currently lacking benefits

I'd say maybe make that edge only if that's possible.

• 4 weeks later...