Roat Pkz Updates (11/12/16)

Gretar

thanks Gretar for these good updates, especially the quality of life ones

2 hours ago, Gretar said:

Also custom kits will work with unique items that you can only have 1 of (serpentine helm, toxic staff of the dead, magma helm and tanzanite helm)

can u make it so u can load a kit whilst only having 1 of the item in ur bank like if u only got 1 void set it wont load in ur kit

5 hours ago, Pedro said:

impatient retard smh

Impatient lmfao? ballista been around for a while now and almost every server has it besides roats lol only retard is you Pedro stop trying to fit in and start with me when I don't even know who you are. 

5 hours ago, Smackd said:

Leave it to the RoatPkz community to finally get updates and still complain. ¬¬

Call it complaining or whatever you want but that's what a lot of ppl have been asking and talking about, When is the ballista coming, Also I'm not the community I'm one person, One person asking when the ballista will be added to this game, No need to single me out and treat me as if I was bashing the updates or anything, I actually like the updates, I just won't be around for any future ones, But whatever you just sticking up for ur server I get it. 

5 hours ago, Zoradz said:

With the current client, probably not for a while.

Great updates Gretar as always bud! :smiley:

Yeah I figured lol good updates though fr