Last video for roats

https://youtu.be/_9SxV7XbUts

( Don't know why it's not showing preview, Must of changed something with an update I haven't seen yet.) 

Read description, I'm quitting and I'm going to giveaway my bank on random days at random times of the day but mostly 1-3 days I'll be giving out items for the time that I'm on, Hope you enjoyed the video took me a long time to render and make it, Thank you for the fun times and friends I've made and even the beefs, Thank you for making the game interesting at times, Never took it that serious because this is just a game and most ppl don't realize that on roats lol. 

I'll fly on by everyone once and a while to see how roats is doing, As for now only staying on 07. 

Edited by Matt
24 minutes ago, booter on said:

The moment he quit is the moment he came back!

Noone but noone can quit especially people who make a topic about quitting so welcome back!

Lol mate I know it's hard to see me quit after a few farewell topics but this is really it, Ive spent enough time on roats, Way more then I wanted or expected too you will see in few days. 

12 hours ago, Requiem Af said:

Cya next time you quit :kappa:

Funny dan lol I've been talking about quitting for a long time now bro 

3 hours ago, Treekzo said:

panic2hard: my bowl cut too strong

me: lol

I actually don't have bowl cut hair lol 

2 hours ago, Terzey said:

Pce mate! 

Cya fam 

1 hour ago, nick whimster said:

i think matt's gonna crawl like a worm from a bird! crawls like a worm! my fav vid of yours xoxoxoxoxox no homo lmao

Thanks lol (: 

1 hour ago, Same Sea said:

welcome to roatpkz

Really 

32 minutes ago, Pedro said:

bye random

Yeah 

23 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Related image

Cat doggy 

22 minutes ago, King Falador said:

hi @Matt

Sup fam 

1 hour ago, nick whimster said:

matt add me and pm me on os scape saying your name or whatever my names "ballistasop" or leave a messege on here saying ur username cuz i got banned on insoyisgay on os scape so ye leave me that shit nigguh lololloll

Don't play that game either, Sorry lol oss just as bad imo.

6 minutes ago, Drugs n geld said:

Wb!!

Nice one