narnia getting slapped 1-0 by a homeboy

1 minute ago, Ungrateful said:

Strong pking! Gl in future 2v2 matches :skull:

bro i don't pk my friends unless it's for fun smfd babes lol

Just now, 24k said:

I thought Lavish and Narnia were closed by Reducers?

They only "PK" when nobody is on lmfao

you're saying that lavish would get closed? talkin but parb with #1 kdr thats ranked (twitterownz has #1 with a 800kdr) and the other boys in lavish can get closed? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

even i tried out for lavish vs parb just never had time to ask if i passed trial cuz i was gone since halloween event .

all i know is in 2 days i'll be dropping more cash in gretar's wallet and grabbing my 3k custom the minute i can log in or asap

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, nick whimster said:

bro i don't pk my friends unless it's for fun smfd babes lol

you're saying that lavish would get closed? talkin but parb with #1 kdr thats ranked (twitterownz has #1 with a 800kdr) and the other boys in lavish can get closed? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

even i tried out for lavish vs parb just never had time to ask if i passed trial cuz i was gone since halloween event .

all i know is in 2 days i'll be dropping more cash in gretar's wallet and grabbing my 3k custom the minute i can log in or asap

Parb is bad though? Easily one of the worst hybrids.

Just because you camp full HP and PK in max and fight people in Rune for KDR doesn't mean you're good? KDR doesn't mean anything on this game. 

Plus I'm pretty sure both clans lost every war against Reducers, just proves they can't PK for shit. Everyone within that silly clan are stupid muslims who've never PK'd anywhere else but Roat and started pk'ing late 2015/2016

Don't quote me when you upload something someone else has recorded, defending their asses as if they're somewhat decent LOL

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, 24k said:

Parb is bad though? Easily one of the worst hybrids.

Just because you camp full HP and PK in max and fight people in Rune for KDR doesn't mean you're good? KDR doesn't mean anything on this game. 

Plus I'm pretty sure both clans lost every war against Reducers, just proves they can't PK for shit. Everyone within that silly clan are stupid muslims who've never PK'd anywhere else but Roat and started pk'ing late 2015/2016

Don't quote me when you upload something someone else has recorded, defending their asses as if they're somewhat decent LOL

I quit playing a while ago lmao. Stop obsessing over me. Go outside lad

• Upvote 1