ERCA EXPOSED (18+)

You told me "I'm only using 2 brews" and the video shows 5?

I had two/three brews each fight, and with your disgusting RNG, obviously I'll run out of food before you?

I've got more clips on you than you've got on me, despite having 2-3 brews LESS than you. You're an embarrassment.

36 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

@24kΒ wasnt u right? was it ur friend?Β 

No it was me, don't worry. I never deny something that's true. But, why did YOU quote me? It's not your video? Stop sucking people dicks

Selected the clips I did bad on to make me look bad. Show every fight? Lul

1 minute ago, 24k said:

I had two/three brews each fight, and with your disgusting RNG, obviously I'll run out of food before you?

I've got more clips on you than you've got on me, despite having 2-3 brews LESS than you. You're an embarrassment.

No it was me, don't worry. I never deny something that's true. But, why did YOU quote me? It's not your video? Stop sucking people dicks

GOOD 1 LMFA0000 i changed brewcount cus u had more brews smd shitter btw i got 10x more clips but no1 wants2 watch 20min vid shitter slammed

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

GOOD 1 LMFA0000 i changed brewcount cus u had more brews smd shitter btw i got 10x more clips but no1 wants2 watch 20min vid shitter slammed

No I never did? I had the same amount of brews each fight.Β No wonderΒ why you quit teleing every fight?

Five way using five brews and brid. You're AWFUL. I had to watch this vid in 1.25

24 minutes ago, 24k said:

stfu lmfao dont act like u wanna fight me in gameΒ 

29 minutes ago, 24k said:

thought you said you quit roatpkz & the forums?

21 minutes ago, 24k said:

No I never did? I had the same amount of brews each fight.Β No wonderΒ why you quit teleing every fight?

Five way using five brews and brid. You're AWFUL. I had to watch this vid in 1.25

random stop speaking up i alrdy exposed u LMFAO i slammed u so hard lmfa00000 i feel bad for u gonna need some painkillers

i had 90% of my inv left after u were out in a few fights (as displayed on video, the fight where u tabbed at 3:15)

u are fucking trash dont speak upΒ 

2 minutes ago, Treekzo said:

thought you said you quit roatpkz & the forums?

+1 lmfao this retard cant stay off the game (plays all day doesnt even have a main acc Β makes new alt every day to pk freely)

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, HICK0RY said:

random stop speaking up i alrdy exposed u LMFAO i slammed u so hard lmfa00000 i feel bad for u gonna need some painkillers

i had 90% of my inv left after u were out in a few fights (as displayed on video, the fight where u tabbed at 3:15)

u are fucking trash dont speak upΒ 

+1 lmfao this retard cant stay off the game (plays all day doesnt even have a main acc Β makes new alt every day to pk freely)

More brews, less switches

That's all I got to say I didn't even read that

26 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

yo fuck it vid showing him being violated and he still has excuses LOOOL just shut the fuck up u swedish foreigner understand that u are ass and no1 takes u srs

ps stop making quit topics when ur hiding lil nigga afraid to pk LMAOOOOOO

nobody is hiding I just barely play this game anymore. you're noone to hide from

You seemΒ obsessed with me in every post about me u say nobody takes me srs and that I'm shit but yet more than 30% of all ur posts are about me? and it's funny how u notice my attendance and make threads about me. you're my biggest fan

1 hour ago, 24k said:

nobody is hiding I just barely play this game anymore. you're noone to hide from

You seemΒ obsessed with me in every post about me u say nobody takes me srs and that I'm shit but yet more than 30% of all ur posts are about me? and it's funny how u notice my attendance and make threads about me. you're my biggest fan

shut up nigga how u still talking shit on a thread thats embarrassin you...

btw stop acting like ur relevant lol about "fan" behave urself just replay the vid and be quiet

Β 

Edited by Why Gg
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...