POLL KORASI PLEASE

I get it. It's "op", our server isn't a higher revision, and so on. Even with these reasoning's being valid, I think there could be many benefits to it.

Expanding the economy - I think our economy has gradually improved in the past 3-4 months with the addition of the zenyte armor, and a korasi would just improve it that much more. The price could be more on the steeper end (mirroring an ags/slightly less or more)

More kills/deaths - Pking on roat can be repetitive but also it can be rather impossible to kill people/die with the right rng. Adding a weapon that hits at minimum a 14 or 20 every spec and hit up to a 70 would definitely make people die more. I think it would restore a competitive balance so the better pkers don't go 100s of kills without dying. People would be forced to more so "have fun" rather than hunt for KD which people (including myself) do presently.

Biggest purpose of why I want to add it is in bold. Might seem hypocritical but hybridding with it back in 2011/2012 added an extra element to pking and not being able to camp tank was a great thing. Thnx for reading.

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 6

Wouldn't be a bad addition but kids so worried about it being op implying we couldn't easy nerf or change it if we had too. Could bring in some actual kills rather than 0-0 ags gmauls on robes and see some people hit the floor. Deffo worth a poll at a minimum i wouldn't be that opposed to it instantly being added tbh.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Sandal said:

Yes, Becuase there are already Dragon claws, Vesta longsword. and same as everyone said.

No, Becuase there are no Korasi in Osrs, and they made poll like Smackd Said, and its not nice to 317 Verison.

Roat isn't 317 it just uses a 317 cache, Korasi can easily be added just not too op

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Wouldn't be a bad addition but kids so worried about it being op implying we couldn't easy nerf or change it if we had too. Could bring in some actual kills rather than 0-0 ags gmauls on robes and see some people hit the floor. Deffo worth a poll at a minimum i wouldn't be that opposed to it instantly being added tbh.

Nice to see a change of heart B|

0ae453bbccfcbce71067d1c9e6cee240.png

• Upvote 2

Fucking hell that's another soul converted! (CBA to grab the screenshot but Zoradz was firmly against this before).  

Inb4: "People can change their minds", yes that's true but many people (esp. staff) were ridiculing players that suggested this before, adamant that they will 100% never be added, instead of keeping an open mind.

Everyone should just get Jake to post their suggestions because his influence and style is OP as fuck, if only Gretar could see it that way.. :(

(Don't normally like to praise this boy,  but credit where credit's due, his hypnotic/mind-controlling/brain-washing/puppet-mastering mystical shit works really well on certain weak minded people, you know who I mean)

• Upvote 2

I've been asking about this since I've started playing roatz I think we need the korasi! Its never op, on another rsps i remember the people were hitting 109 because we had torva and vitirtus and stuff. The only op this might be void with the korasi. I think it should be in the vote point shop for 50 votes or something of high caliber to stop constant use and rushing at edge or in pk. Something so that the average player can't start and get it in one day.

• 3 months later...

Tbh always been against it as one of the ppl hoping to go more 07 with the new client but tbh with raids etc on osrs items like this are already getting introduced.

I would also want zuriels, statius, morrigans etc removed when the new client comes but tbh if ppl want them to stay I wouldn't mind a korasi.

Basically would rather all pre-eoc stuff removed and replaced with osrs's new items (like raid items) but I guess you could just say go play oss or something, so I guess I wouldn't mind and would be willing to see what its like ingame

1 minute ago, GORILLAS said:

Tbh always been against it as one of the ppl hoping to go more 07 with the new client but tbh with raids etc on osrs items like this are already getting introduced.

I would also want zuriels, statius, morrigans etc removed when the new client comes but tbh if ppl want them to stay I wouldn't mind a korasi.

Basically would rather all pre-eoc stuff removed and replaced with osrs's new items (like raid items) but I guess you could just say go play oss or something, so I guess I wouldn't mind and would be willing to see what its like ingame

there is no 'new client' lol

26 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

I agree with that but there currently isn't a korasi equivalent on osrs and I liked how korasi looked anyway.

Also a weapon u can hit on tank would be really cool

On 24/12/2016 at 4:36 PM, Kihfan55 said:

I get it. It's "op", our server isn't a higher revision, and so on. Even with these reasoning's being valid, I think there could be many benefits to it.

Expanding the economy - I think our economy has gradually improved in the past 3-4 months with the addition of the zenyte armor, and a korasi would just improve it that much more. The price could be more on the steeper end (mirroring an ags/slightly less or more)

More kills/deaths - Pking on roat can be repetitive but also it can be rather impossible to kill people/die with the right rng. Adding a weapon that hits at minimum a 14 or 20 every spec and hit up to a 70 would definitely make people die more. I think it would restore a competitive balance so the better pkers don't go 100s of kills without dying. People would be forced to more so "have fun" rather than hunt for KD which people (including myself) do presently.

Biggest purpose of why I want to add it is in bold. Might seem hypocritical but hybridding with it back in 2011/2012 added an extra element to pking and not being able to camp tank was a great thing. Thnx for reading.

Fuck that ruining server

Noo gonna ruin it boyd

S add rigor

• 8 months later...