Nick Whimster AKA Smokey AKA Slavish

So I seen the cute video on me by Smokey. Very cute that you're actually using 2 forum accounts to try and hide your alt hahaha ''Nick Whimster''. Anyway, piped up on a 1v1 ''death match'' where RNG blessed you, no wonder you cut 3/4th the fight out. How about I share a few funny pictures on Lavish now seeing that you put DIZZIE on the spot at ladder at the end, trying to glorify a killpic where he was screen glitched, shows how desperate you kids are for killpics considering the fact that Lavish's PK trips nowadays only consist out of falling in on kids in mystic and rune @Gorillas.

Here's some embarassing moments;

nvb0xd.png
2hgtket.png

2e1hlpc.png
2s9u0ww.png
258o18m.png
2lt102b.jpg
qpsd95.png

this is where m3rked loses hope and switches into rags

282jldt.png
15y95ef.png

==

wl6i9u.png
14vo0f8.png
2zzsx1x.png

Then we have a couple kills;

23w4q4o.png

280ip9x.png
Why did your boys leave you hhhhhhhhh, you only had Genj backing you up cause the rest pussied out and ran single
but wasnt ya'll first at the jad there? didn't think we'd show up did you hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

11ukzll.png

Ya'll a bunch of shitters and I'm legit laughing lmao. Legit every team out there has shat on you kids, no wonder ya'll rats keep changing CC names. By the way, quit avoiding me at brid zones. Everytime I walk up there and ya'll in max and see me ya'll jump straight to mystic barrows because you know I won't waste time to pk 50 PKP off of you reject slaves. Ya'll be leaving the area as well as soon as I arrive, clown ass rats lmao. Stay easy, stay tight and stay hopeful <3.

20 hours ago, nick whimster said:

#thatsnotme ...get ur facts straight ive been merching customs n items all day ask a mod goof

:kappa: cuz you're not ready.:D ya transvestite you're not ready.

Oh it sure is you hahaha, cute denial stage though shitter.

11 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

When bankstanders try to prove a point by posting 12 pictures of nothing and a couple old kps 2/3 on your alt, ffs fix up

you are scared to fight me but talk about clearing lavish from brid zone 

When you're the only bankstander I know hahaha, oh and these killpics are max 10 days old so what's ''old'', fix up. Ya'll try to cover up enough shit cause ya'll get beaten and stomped on like roaches hhhhhhh, and me scared to fight you? LOL. Don't you mean you're too scared to get out of 50 pkp risk when I tell you I don't do shit risks? Legit make you tab and nap in safezone everytime you try to pipe up but cute try. Slavish will be full front slaves of me all day every day <3

9 hours ago, PK Guy said:

All I see is pictures documenting your failure, next time try to capture moments you actually kill people (if that's possible?)

So there's about 3 killpics and also a notification of the other pictures of them being ''embarassing moments''. If your iq is that low that you're unable to even comprehend the easiest words, you're lost and I feel sorry for you.

8 hours ago, Omfgitzhere said:

When you're the only bankstander I know hahaha, oh and these killpics are max 10 days old so what's ''old'', fix up. Ya'll try to cover up enough shit cause ya'll get beaten and stomped on like roaches hhhhhhh, and me scared to fight you? LOL. Don't you mean you're too scared to get out of 50 pkp risk when I tell you I don't do shit risks? Legit make you tab and nap in safezone everytime you try to pipe up but cute try. Slavish will be full front slaves of me all day every day <3

So there's about 3 killpics and also a notification of the other pictures of them being ''embarassing moments''. If your iq is that low that you're unable to even comprehend the easiest words, you're lost and I feel sorry for you.

Lmao why are you lying, I usually risk sotd and tent when I brid if I have it, either way why would that matter if you are better than me what you are risking shouldn't matter bc surely you aren't going to die.

you're a spastic 

11 hours ago, Omfgitzhere said:

i'm feeling sorry for you tho because you don't have 1 killpic on me ...gf inbred 

2 hours ago, Terzey said:

Lmao

this kid thinks im some randoms acc ...lolololol

2 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Lmao why are you lying, I usually risk sotd and tent when I brid if I have it, either way why would that matter if you are better than me what you are risking shouldn't matter bc surely you aren't going to die.

you're a spastic 

looks like xbrzh owns the acc not me nice try tho omfgimafaggot whatever the fuck it is lolol