Lavish taking L's daily my god.

lemme end this shit right here LMFAO listen stop attention seeking bruv we all know ur irrelevant and nobody takes u serious fr u literally posted a thread with like 35 pics and not 1 of them was a kill LOOOL??? wyd?????????? im so confused as to why this pussy is speaking up when he dies to whip hits @ brid https://gyazo.com/afd41b76fd1b377f01cead655eea678d LMAOOO pipe down fam u got a multi kp on some1 who pks by himself no1 cares... not gonna even bother replying after this ur irrelevant as fuck and ur leader of a joke team has died like 4 times in the past 2 weeks to us stop frontinnnnnnnnn 

also remember who u are and remember ur place g 

1 hour ago, Why Gg said:

lemme end this shit right here LMFAO listen stop attention seeking bruv we all know ur irrelevant and nobody takes u serious fr u literally posted a thread with like 35 pics and not 1 of them was a kill LOOOL??? wyd?????????? im so confused as to why this pussy is speaking up when he dies to whip hits @ brid https://gyazo.com/afd41b76fd1b377f01cead655eea678d LMAOOO pipe down fam u got a multi kp on some1 who pks by himself no1 cares... not gonna even bother replying after this ur irrelevant as fuck and ur leader of a joke team has died like 4 times in the past 2 weeks to us stop frontinnnnnnnnn 

also remember who u are and remember ur place g 

There's 4 killpics @ that thread.

I gave Arun that kill for free, since he wanted a kill of me so badly that he'd have to lie around the forums thinking I'm scared to fight him hahaha.

I'll have a new thread up in a few minutes since he actually wanted to try pipe up with a freely given killpic hahahaha.