- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Mr Nova

Yoobs :P

We're in edge, not deep wild. My inv is fine lol

and if you know how ticks work you'd see my dds was already specing before your tank was put on, so it still read your robes.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

Yoobs slumpt for his bank, could use you to salt my McDonald's fries 

My bank is like x1000000 that but yeah unfortunately your people tend to hit pretty high with their specs :l 

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

My bank is like x1000000 that but yeah unfortunately your people tend to hit pretty high with their specs :l 

"Your people" LOOL

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Only reason I enjoyed this is because yoobert doesn't like me.

Enjoy ags kind sir 

Fan

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Smackd said:

Yoobs gets hit the impossible by everyone :smiley:

Not impossible,  DDS specs can add up to 80+ easy, even in welfare, especially because it was on robes (hit anim began before he put tank on)

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Not impossible,  DDS specs can add up to 80+ easy, even in welfare, especially because it was on robes (hit anim began before he put tank on)

Didn't literally mean impossible lol

15 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Didn't just put tank on was the way i did the gif accidentally paused it in the middle of it and started the gif again :P 

2 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Ngl yoobs is a spec magnet I hit 76 ags on him in like rune lmao 

Staff get unlimited PKP so to balance it out their character is nerfed a bit (they have inaccurate specs and a weakened tanking ability). Of course we aren't supposed to know this so it will obviously be denied.  In fact,  I'm surprised this post hasn't been removed already. (Source: anonymous ex-staff)

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Staff get unlimited PKP so to balance it out their character is nerfed a bit (they have inaccurate specs and a weakened tanking ability). Of course we aren't supposed to know this so it will obviously be denied.  In fact,  I'm surprised this post hasn't been removed already. (Source: anonymous ex-staff)

I WISH

Edited by Zoradz