Why GG Demoralized

Just now, Yoobs said:

Actually jake was the og "you brought 4 brewssssss" i just changed it to 5, go away your irrelevant 

Still trash talking me over roats yoobs? when are you gonna grow up, Man child 

Was actually my joke been saying it and I guess u finally caught on and tried to play it off, it's fine since I don't play it can be your joke now bud. 

Just now, Matt said:

Still trash talking me over roats yoobs? when are you gonna grow up, Man child 

Was actually my joke been saying it and I guess u finally caught on and tried to play it off, it's fine since I don't play it can be your joke now bud. 

Telling me to grow up but sitting around quoting people "you copied my joke!!!!!!! waaaaa" It wasn't your joke and no-one is even talking to you.

Just now, Yoobs said:

Telling me to grow up but sitting around quoting people "you copied my joke!!!!!!! waaaaa" It wasn't your joke and no-one is even talking to you.

Lol was my joke been making fun of mr Jake for his 4 brews shit for the longest, your talking to me so? I'll let you be yoobs u get triggered so easily for no reason lmfao 

23 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

had 5 clips, 2 went corrupt cause of some reason, meh can call it 3-2 then (why gg knows very well its 5-2) but yeah a shitter will remain a shitter, stupid 2016 guy lol

dont really care what this random thinks, hes just entertainment for me

i might agree with this about 3-2 but i also think you're all talk you said i'm getting mac banned over screenies you don't have ....listen up buddy i been gone for a good month but im back pls come rag me i'll slap you anytime any gear or stake you up to 4m+ ..........fuckin degenerate.....LOL

up in the sky ....were you gnna end up on on roat #bodied every fight you have 0 kill pics on me even tho i rarely tele on any fight

#narnia

Edited by nick whimster
kidz a clown
Just now, nick whimster said:

i might agree with this about 3-2 but i also think you're all talk you said i'm getting mac banned over screenies you don't have ....listen up buddy i been gone for a good month but im back pls come rag me i'll slap you anytime any gear or stake you up to 4m+ ..........fuckin degenerate.....LOL

up in the sky ....were you gnna up on on roat #bodied every fight you have 0 kill pics on me even tho i rarely tele on any fight

#narnia

aight

8 minutes ago, nick whimster said:

i'll admit im kinda a fan but you try n stab me in the back so you'll get what you deserve then mayby it'll be g after idk lol

fyi the word is his not hes

sorry but i almost wet myself at the ""daddy's here part " fuckin why gg you gtta make  diss track on him lololololl rap battle

can someone ban this retard i swear he is disabled

"got corrupted" LOOOOOOOOL yo stop lying to people you attention seeking foreign fuck come up with a better excuse for you being embarrassed every1 here that makes vids knows theres no such thing as "got corrupted" when its all 1 clip you spastic LMFAO, i fought you as like my second fight of the day, i was fighting you warming up and you make a vid??? LMFAO at least you already know whats good cos you didnt show the other 2 fights of you looking like a rookie (btw this dumb pussy wouldnt fight me anymore after the 2 fights that apparently "got corrupted") no wonder you disappeared what a joke lmaoooo

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

"got corrupted" LOOOOOOOOL yo stop lying to people you attention seeking foreign fuck come up with a better excuse for you being embarrassed every1 here that makes vids knows theres no such thing as "got corrupted" when its all 1 clip you spastic LMFAO, i fought you as like my second fight of the day, i was fighting you warming up and you make a vid??? LMFAO at least you already know whats good cos you didnt show the other 2 fights of you looking like a rookie (btw this dumb pussy wouldnt fight me anymore after the 2 fights that apparently "got corrupted") no wonder you disappeared what a joke lmaoooo

lol