Roat Pkz Recap (2016)

Yoobs

27 minutes ago, Matt said:

Who ever took there time to make this shit is a fucking nerd lmfao 

Personally like u Panic but can you not be so negative about everything especially when you quit the game o.O

Anyhow, biggest year of change for roat hope the next is even better especially with a new Dev :D

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

Creating a nice thread for the community to see the collective effort and hard work that has been put into Roat Pkz over the last year and all the different things that have been done to improve the games and highlighting that in a thread is being a "fucking nerd" people like you are the reason staff don't bother to attempt to do anything nice stfu if you have nothing positive to say.

1 hour ago, Smackd said:

Personally like u Panic but can you not be so negative about everything especially when you quit the game o.O

Anyhow, biggest year of change for roat hope the next is even better especially with a new Dev :D

Honestly don't even remember writing this Tbh but smackd your right just because I was drinking I shouldn't of commented something negative that's positive for the server when I've spent a lot of time on this server waiting for it to get better lol but really I think I only commented that to make fun of yoobs but I take it back now 

my fault be happy New Years everyone 

Edited by Matt

10 hours ago, Matt said:

Honestly don't even remember writing this Tbh but smackd your right just because I was drinking I shouldn't of commented something negative that's positive for the server when I've spent a lot of time on this server waiting for it to get better lol but really I think I only commented that to make fun of yoobs but I take it back now 

my fault be happy New Years everyone 

Thank you for the mature response after editing your comment, i appreciate it!

7 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Thank yu for the matreu response after enditng it mate, i appreicatei t! 

Ye ye I apologize for acting childish lol just had to much to drink tonight and decided to be a dick head on roats lol I'm glad to see the server finally improving tbh makes me happy cause I really like this server for some reason I can't explain lol but keep up the good work and if I comment anything negative at night it's usually cause I'm drinking, Goodnight 

Happy new year! hope you had a good one! Here are a few stats from 2016!

Account Data in 2016

• Accounts Created: 187,954
  • Accounts logged into: 217,842
  • Playtime: 71.113.680 Minutes (49,384 days or 135,3 years)

Fight Data in 2016

Account Trades and Duels in 2016

• Total Trades: 348,213.
  • Total Value Traded: 13,459,438,493 PKP (13B).
  • Total Duels: 836,961.
  • Total Value Staked: 21,128,334,642 PKP (21B).

Other Data in 2016

• Total Potion Doses decanted: 782,600 - (782K). 
  • Total PKP won from lottery: 96,300,130 - (96M).
  • Total Kits Loaded: 7,364,949 - (7.3M).
  • Total Packages opened: 231,873 - (231K).
  • Total Valuable items picked up: 2,985,510 - (2.9M).
  • Total Commands used: 10,710,775 - (10M).
  • Upvote 6