Korasi. Yay or Nay?

Tupac

Korasi Swords possible addition to Roat.  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this update would positively benefit the server?

• Yes I do!
    • No, I do not!

Hello everyone. In the last week or two I have seen the idea of a Korasi Sword thrown around the Forum. 

While I (obviously) have no say in what goes on here, I decided to make this poll just to get an idea on where this community stands on the matter. Feel free to leave any ideas/thoughts below. ;)

While I am still rather undecided, it's pretty obvious some of the pros and cons of a Korasi sword. While the Korasi would most DEFINITELY spice up Pking a lot, it is also known as an incredibly overpowered weapon! #gmaul2.0

Assuming this idea is supported by the community, and implemented by @Affliction, what do you reckon a fair PKP price would be? Would it be like an AGS, allowing players to purchase it in a shop, or would it be more like a DWH, dropped by monsters very rarely.

Remember, guys, this is asked purely out of my own curiosity. Happy scaping :)

6 minutes ago, catlover911 said:

I remember when someone else suggested korasi everyone was against it but then jake suggested it and OFCOURSE everyone says yes dumb idea

As simple as this, if OSRS releases the Korasi sword, we'll most probably add it to RoatPkz. OSRS already released dragon claws, so I'm pretty sure Jagex would release korasi if they polled it.

12 minutes ago, Bind U Dead said:

As simple as this, if OSRS releases the Korasi sword, we'll most probably add it to RoatPkz. OSRS already released dragon claws, so I'm pretty sure Jagex would release korasi if they polled it.

bullshit been waiting for all osrs items there has been ballista blowpipe abby dagger etc etc

1 hour ago, catlover911 said:

I remember when someone else suggested korasi everyone was against it but then jake suggested it and OFCOURSE everyone says yes dumb idea

I'm getting the feeling Jake posted that to troll since it doesn't feel like something he'd genuinely be interested in, after banging on about removing OP items like Chaotics and free Godswords. 

53 minutes ago, Bind U Dead said:

Jagex won't add Korasi to OSRS,  maybe a weapon that has similar stats and special attack, but it has to have a new name and model design to disguise it as a new and unique/original item

Edited by PK Guy