For Jake, Taylor, Chris, Zaid, Pedro and the lot of you cancer fucks

Hamito

3 hours ago, John said:

Personal threats or enabling self harm will get you warned hamito I don't give a shit if it's in this section.

Look at their response, does it look like they are going to follow through on his advice? If you're so worried about "self-harm" then why aren't you worried when people say shit like cancer/aids (for which there still isn't a proper cure, and therefore is commonly a terminal disease).

This is the flame section, anything here is void - it doesn't count outside of here and exists purely to vent frustration on your enemies. And anything said shouldn't be treated with any form of sincerity. 

I will note 2 such examples from this very section that have gone unnoticed before (can't be bothered looking up more, there's bound to be):

b07417e74326198bedd3b76b9e8bb85b.png

472a8feb1d9cb01abafee067fd1a4d45.png

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, PK Guy said:

Look at their response, does it look like they are going to follow through on his advice? If you're so worried about "self-harm" then why aren't you worried when people say shit like cancer/aids (for which there still isn't a proper cure, and therefore is commonly a terminal disease).

This is the flame section, anything here is void - it doesn't count outside of here and exists purely to vent frustration on your enemies. And anything said shouldn't be treated with any form of sincerity. 

I will note 2 such examples from this very section that have gone unnoticed before (can't be bothered looking up more, there's bound to be):

Reveal hidden contents

b07417e74326198bedd3b76b9e8bb85b.png

472a8feb1d9cb01abafee067fd1a4d45.png

I don't care.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Pretty sure u just got muted a week ago? L2follow the rules cancer member

Idk what you are on about but got quick unmute cuz Smackd was there and knew that it was towards Arun or Ollie and we troll. Keep trying buckteeth :P

6 hours ago, John said:

I don't care.

Just like I expected some retarded answer but not from you.

12 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Btw idek what u could possibly be angry about? We don't stake and u don't pk so we have no interaction in game? Seems like ur just trying to fit in :P (life goals 4 u)

25 minutes ago, Hamito said:

Idk what you are on about but got quick unmute cuz Smackd was there and knew that it was towards Arun or Ollie and we troll. Keep trying buckteeth :P

Just like I expected some retarded answer but not from you.