iyas destroyed

Nice rune defender while u can risk 1k+ knowing that d def is kept on death, u tried to kill me when i went jad thinking i was risking vesta...no words man...no words...i tanked all of ure clan/friends and got a serp drop and teled away while u were walking back cuz u got no glory amulet. Sorry but i HAD to post hate on that one. Ure the one who started anyway.

Edited by amireleid1
13 minutes ago, P o said:

Only time I ever died to you:

I was risking about 3k, then I saw all of you spasmoidal lavish kids come to gorillas.
So I banked my risk, and went in full welfare/casual mode, I was risking 125pkp, and even had a str pot I was playing so casually.

Then you actually tb me, when I'm in mystic, ancient staff, rune cbow, I start crying IRL for how desperate you are.

Sadly YaBoy Po died 4:40 into the TB, I didn't need to call friends to help me save 125pkp LOL.

10 max people agaisnt 1 mystic and i still tanked 4:40 LOL.

If you get cleared by 3 mysticers/welfare brids.
Then the next day you come In max.
That's called reduced to max.

Buy a brain please you uneducated decelerate.

I only went on my alt one time, when you tb'd me 10v1 when I had no risk, because I knew you would tb me.
You were whale-like enough to let me log 10v1, complete spasmoidal brick heads.

So I went on an alt to fight you. lol?

I am in the welfare setup because that's what I have, I am new to the game and my bank is about 8k.
I do not have much gear at all.

You pathetic lost souls use me being in low risk as a reason to teleport away from me as soon as I start a fight.
As well as avoid edge fights.
Avoid 1v1's.

Never engage any type of combat with me, without friends around.

Pathetic pussyos, downgrade your risk so you won't complain, or admit you are reduced to playing the 'you're not risking' card.

Reduced to max.
Reduced to 10v1.

Reduced to teleporting away from me on sight.
Reduced to tb'ing me when I am risking 125pkp.

Reduced to bank standing when I get a couple of friends to come and help me.

I actually feel bad for what you have become.

You pussyos have invented 'forum fingers'.

Clout battyos.

shut the fuck up dumb random u act up too much

1 hour ago, P o said:

I was risking about 3k, then I saw all of you spasmoidal lavish kids come to gorillas.
So I banked my risk, and went in full welfare/casual mode, I was risking 125pkp, and even had a str pot I was playing so casually.

Then you actually tb me, when I'm in mystic, ancient staff, rune cbow, I start crying IRL for how desperate you are.

Sadly YaBoy Po died 4:40 into the TB, I didn't need to call friends to help me save 125pkp LOL.

I only went on my alt one time, when you tb'd me 10v1 when I had no risk, because I knew you would tb me.

I am in the welfare setup because that's what I have, I am new to the game and my bank is about 8k.

You pathetic lost souls use me being in low risk as a reason to teleport away from me as soon as I start a fight.
Avoid 1v1's.

Pathetic pussyos, downgrade your risk so you won't complain, or admit you are reduced to playing the 'you're not risking' card.

Reduced to max.
Reduced to 10v1.

Clout battyos.

I aint gonna read that shit LOOOL why u out here typing essays, meet ::easts and talk there instead

• Upvote 1

@Aerobic u should stop talking , u dont pk. I made u quit pking mororn.

@amireleid1 pvmer stop talking.

6 hours ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

suiciding mystic bolt agser, u hit him 99 with dharok, sick killpic whale

I didnt hit him with dharok but with ags. If u want to talk with me , get ur facts straight.

Stacked him for a sick combo i dont know how else u can kill someone. U think u can kill someone with barrage? retard.

6 hours ago, Craig said:

This guy weird , pipes but only bolt ags's and ags gmaul rushes at brid acting like he's good weird goofy kid

rush? i was fighting him seriously and when i had saw the chanche to kill him , i took that chanche u retard.

1 minute ago, pkmafia8 said:

@Aerobic u should stop talking , u dont pk. I made u quit pking mororn.

@amireleid1 pvmer stop talking.

I didnt hit him with dharok but with ags. If u want to talk with me , get ur facts straight.

Stacked him for a sick combo i dont know how else u can kill someone. U think u can kill someone with barrage? retard.

Pvmer? Tanked all of ure gay cc and got my drop and tabbed then u ran away from me @ gorrilas, ppl these days...

Pvming is a good way to get some extra pkp unlike u far casting ppl at edge with a melee protect....just cuz they risk a bring i

10 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

@amireleid1 worst pker i've ever seen , thats why u pvm.

farcasting at edge? never did that.

@Dr4g0nb0ys0n how can u talk after u died for max to me:D here is ur killpic:) http://prntscr.com/dwfdh3

I can send u a gif of it, and u kid just proved u were rushing with ure gay clan hoping to kill dr4gon. #farmingkid

I got 5 killpics of u on my alt.nobody knows my alt.its for when im mad pking.

Edited by amireleid1
7 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

@amireleid1how am i else supposed to kill him u fucking morron? i cant hit 109 with whip. WHERE IS UR LOGIC. U CLEARLY NEVER MAXED NH.  WHEN U MAX NH U GO TO FULLHP EVERYTIME THERE IS NO THING SUCH AS VENG AND SAFING.

Max nh or max rusher? Im not gonna spam this topic, u start talking shit about me the first day u met me then u post a pic showing ure first kill ingame...no words...again...

6 hours ago, P o said:

Avoid 1v1's.

Reduced to max.
Reduced to 10v1.

Clout battyos.

What the fuck is this, your manifesto? Holy shit lmfao...