Pure nh compilation ft Lagged out aka triflicker

7 minutes ago, AhmedObaid said:

just love how everyone on this thread says pure nhing is easy and takes no skill LOL

most of them being hybrids (Cringe)

Hybridding actually involves more skill. I've seen MULTIPLE pure nhers come ::brid and when the fight starts they are completely clueless confused apes that fight like they've been awake for 3 weeks strung out on meth. I felt bad for them cause how awful of a fight they all put up lol. Any decent brid has no problem at all switching to NHing you literally have less switches and prayer switches are almost too easy so I don't see where the skill is at? Hm

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Pancakes said:

Hybridding actually involves more skill. I've seen MULTIPLE pure nhers come ::brid and when the fight starts they are completely clueless confused apes that fight like they've been awake for 3 weeks strung out on meth. I felt bad for them cause how awful of a fight they all put up lol. Any decent brid has no problem at all switching to NHing you literally have less switches and prayer switches are almost too easy so I don't see where the skill is at? Hm

A Pure NH who brids for the first time, will fail obviously

other way around too

and no, it's not like that at all. In brid, u can spec on tank, and on robes, and you can hit just as high, hits may just be less accurate when it comes to tank. In pure nh u use defensive overhead prayers, and in order to do lots of damage, you need to be quick enough to hit with what they're not protecting against. 

Intensive eating, must be extremely quick to activate prayers etc. ur not a pure nh'er so what would u know l0l

53 minutes ago, AhmedObaid said:

A Pure NH who brids for the first time, will fail obviously

other way around too

and no, it's not like that at all. In brid, u can spec on tank, and on robes, and you can hit just as high, hits may just be less accurate when it comes to tank. In pure nh u use defensive overhead prayers, and in order to do lots of damage, you need to be quick enough to hit with what they're not protecting against. 

Intensive eating, must be extremely quick to activate prayers etc. ur not a pure nh'er so what would u know l0l

So basically instead of clicking only one single click for "defense help", like you do when you're NHing (f key , than one click to switch def prayer) instead with hybridding your "defense help" is your items. So a 6 way (or more). As well as using f keys and switching ur "defense help" constantly throughout the entire fight. and u have more brews so more sipping and thinking about where your stats are at. Fakies are more clicks not just 3 as with NHing. There's just a lot more to hybridding. And actually I pk all styles so wym?

1 hour ago, AhmedObaid said:

just love how everyone on this thread says pure nhing is easy and takes no skill LOL

most of them being hybrids (Cringe)

1. Your blind because no one said that anywhere? Although true it requires a lot less skill than any sort of main pking

2. Your build is dead and you think you have an argument (cringe)

and u been nhing since 2011 and still tab to someone whos been nhing 4 months, whats ur point backbone?

2 minutes ago, Atlanta said:

and u been nhing since 2011 and still tab to someone whos been nhing 4 months, whats ur point backbone?

And why u makin a vid of u slapping the same nher for 4 minutes?  you say i farm kdr, this is evidence that ur a hypocrite lml.

This yuji sakai dude is actually a whale when it comes to hybridding lol,I've speced 0 ags on his 60 hp and a 20 ags on his 65hp later in the same fight,whereas he was specing my 115 hp (desperate) with his only intention to make me tab L0L,all he does is mage till he gets a freeze and then camp tank(not even fakies) and he completely exposes robes till he gets a freeze when his opponent is unfrozen and he still talks shit lmao.He's nothing but a braindead pker camping a dead pk style.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Wtf Safer said:

This yuji sakai dude is actually a whale when it comes to hybridding lol,I've speced 0 ags on his 60 hp and a 20 ags on his 65hp later in the same fight,whereas he was specing my 115 hp (desperate) with his only intention to make me tab L0L,all he does is mage till he gets a freeze and then camp tank(not even fakies) and he completely exposes robes till he gets a freeze when his opponent is unfrozen and he still talks shit lmao.He's nothing but a braindead pker camping a dead pk style.

FACTS

On 1/18/2017 at 0:21 PM, Wtf Safer said:

He does the same thing in nh, he bring max, tsotd, acb, and delays mage more than any other style, and when he gets outswitched, he quickly goes to range delays. I heard niggas knew him from 2011, and they say till this day he aint even good nor was he ever, he aint fast, he has 2 second intervals where his mouse is still, and calls people slow. He just another shit nher thinkin hes someone, i been lurkin that nigga on rsps pk, nothin changed. But now he comes to roat and tabs to me. Just another shit nher thinking hes king.

• Upvote 1