Clarrisa

I've been thinking lately...

In the era of Runescape, some of the most epic moments arise through tournaments/wars.

So I ponder on the thought, why not here; server being branded a "pvp-esque" place.

Has there been any successful tournament or "war" based events that occured on RoatPkZ?

Was there prizes that gave people some motivation to join in on the action?

Now I suggest...

A tournament type system with on-the-go ability in which players can join/create tournaments and apply wagers/rules (item sets, etc.)

A system inside the server with a location or NPC to interact with.

Allowing the player to set-up a tournament or team battle with set slots, wagers, rulesets.

• A location with a teleport to which brings you to a area
  • Entry fees optional, or item wagers such as Party Hats, Gps, etc...
  • When a tournament is started - it's broadcasts server wide including a timer.

There's much more that could happen with an idea such as this.

Let me know what you think, share your feedback!

Thanks for reading,

Yours truly,

Clarrisa.

I feel like more people would be interested if someone set this up on the forums, there have been numerous tournaments set up like that last one was bridding competition by "Dox ur nan". 

CW is basically a tournament that's advertised on game, and sometimes people come sometimes people don't. For a large turn out you need HYPE. Sometime weeks before the actual event you should start advertising, it's best to use the servers time since people live in different time zones. Anyways that's just my two cents, good luck with this idea I'm conserving my support until I see pros to this. 

Edited by Castial

Why do you type in 1000's of different colors and fonts its literally blinding me and most people "Nh/Rag" on this server than brid.

LOL Yoobers I just think she's tryna be creative, I only stick to green and white b/c i'm not that creative (well, about colors anyways.) 

I've been thinking lately...

In the era of Runescape, some of the most epic moments arise through tournaments/wars.

So I ponder on the thought, why not here; server being branded a "pvp-esque" place.

Has there been any successful tournament or "war" based events that occured on RoatPkZ?

Was there prizes that gave people some motivation to join in on the action?

Now I suggest...

A tournament type system with on-the-go ability in which players can join/create tournaments and apply wagers/rules (item sets, etc.)

A system inside the server with a location or NPC to interact with.

Allowing the player to set-up a tournament or team battle with set slots, wagers, rulesets.

• A location with a teleport to which brings you to a area
  • Entry fees optional, or item wagers such as Party Hats, Gps, etc...
  • When a tournament is started - it's broadcasts server wide including a timer.

There's much more that could happen with an idea such as this.

Let me know what you think, share your feedback!

Thanks for reading,

Yours truly,

Clarrisa.

As graphics said, this is a combination of duel/castle wars. This seems like a good idea, because I really like both.

I don't think regular plain white text is appealing on the eyes, but I guess that's just me.. Also It's more the drop-in tournament style I would find very interesting. Who doesn't want to pop in a tourny with the chance to win some pkp or something like that?