Kodai Wand VS Toxic Staff Of The Dead

INSTAURI

This post is for those who keep saying that Toxic Staff of the Dead is better than Kodai Wand,

just because they didn't check bonuses, or because they can't afford a tentacle and melee with it when nhing/bridding.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOXIC STAFF OF THE DEAD 

Magic Attack +25

Magic Defence +17

DAMAGE 0%

tsotd_bonuses.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KODAI WAND

Magic Attack +28

Magic Defence +20

DAMAGE 15%

kodai_bonuses.png

So the question here is, if you can only get Kodai at Mage Arena (by drop or by points) but you can get tsotd at mage arena (as drop) and at ::dzone (as drop -> fang) and both are extremely rare drops.

Why is people willing to pay 12-16K for a TSOTD when they can buy KODAI WAND for lower prices?

IS VENOM REALLY WORTH PAYING DOUBLE? WHEN YOU CAN VENOM WITH A SERPENTINE HELMET FOR 4K?

There are way more TSOTD in-game than KODAI WAND 

My conclusion to this is that Kodai Wand is under-rated as hell for unknown reasons, people think it's junk when the truth is that for GOOD NHers and BRIDDERS who don't melee with the TSOTD, KODAI WAND it's way better.

What will happen next? 

1: If alot of people farms Mage Arena for drops and points, both KODAI WAND & TSOTD will drop it's price considerably.

2: People will open their eyes, and pay what it's worth for each item, and KODAI WAND may stabilize price at 8-10K while TSOTD drops back to 6-8K.

Just wanted to share this :) Tell me what you think.

Edited by INSTAURI
  • Upvote 3

I think Kodai wand doesn't work properly tbh haven't really tested it myself.

And I'm almost certain although in the topic affliction posted, he got the dropped items from Gretar but it drops SOTD not TSOTD? Anyone else back that up?

Plus yeah TSOTD looks more sexy

Edited by jblind

53 minutes ago, jblind said:

I think Kodai wand doesn't work properly tbh haven't really tested it myself.

And I'm almost certain although in the topic affliction posted, he got the dropped items from Gretar but it drops SOTD not TSOTD? Anyone else back that up?

Plus yeah TSOTD looks more sexy

It doesn't work properly the 15% damage increase isn't working right now 

3 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

honest reason:

kodai wand is ugly af and all I care about is looks bcus I could go on a 100 ks in wiz robes and water staff

Looks decent with the actual set, gross with ahrims/mystics 

Kodai wand can be purchased from kolodion and dropped, a fang can't be purchased, it is only dropped, in addition, someone told me that the price got higher because of hoarding. Buying too many fangs will drop the amount traded while the demand is still high. So, the price rises.

Edited by amireleid1
Grammar...😂

9 hours ago, orange said:

You don't realise the kodai ward is broken? the max hit with it is 30. The +15% dmg doesn't work! it's useless righ now untill it gets fixed

THATS WHY WANDS 10K RN TILL FIXED AFTER WANDS RECODED IT WILL BE 20K-30K AGAIN

5 hours ago, Smackd said:

It doesn't work properly the 15% damage increase isn't working right now 

Looks decent with the actual set, gross with ahrims/mystics 

LOOKS GOOD IN MYSTIC AND UGLY AHRIMS  #don't hurt my feellings bae

11 hours ago, nick whimster said:

THATS WHY WANDS 10K RN TILL FIXED AFTER WANDS RECODED IT WILL BE 20K-30K AGAIN

LOOKS GOOD IN MYSTIC AND UGLY AHRIMS  #don't hurt my feellings bae

Kodai goes for max 5k right now, never 10k. I sold mine for 3,5k because it took a while for me to try to sell it for 5. 

Btw the price of the kodai won't go back to 20-30k because it's really easy to get one right now. It takes around 6 hours to get the points to buy one, if you have some luck you will also get one as a drop in those 1000 kills. No way it will be 20-30k. 

7 minutes ago, orange said:

Kodai goes for max 5k right now, never 10k. I sold mine for 3,5k because it took a while for me to try to sell it for 5. 

Btw the price of the kodai won't go back to 20-30k because it's really easy to get one right now. It takes around 6 hours to get the points to buy one, if you have some luck you will also get one as a drop in those 1000 kills. No way it will be 20-30k. 

6 Hours.
Hhhhh

12 minutes ago, orange said:

the fact its "easy 2 get" does not change the fact that tsods ez 2 get as well and  tsod used 2 be 5-7k now 10-15 with worse stats so you rather buy 1 tsod for 15k or ratther 

pay "5k" for something better obvious when fixed kodai will be more then tsod and since tsod is 10-15 i say kodai is more not because of drop rates i'm all abouut the stats man if it gets 2 bad i'll buy every kodai in game which will make it rise again based on demand but ur right i see it dropped alot so mayby itll end being same price as tsod but i'll never buy tsod with less stats man

5 minutes ago, orange said:

Yeah it takes me around 6 hours to get 1000 points at night. In those 1000 kills i had 2 kodai drops and i bought one with the 1000 points. 

i know a guy has 950 kill count and 0 drops u just got rng

21 hours ago, INSTAURI said:

This post is for those who keep saying that Toxic Staff of the Dead is better than Kodai Wand,

just because they didn't check bonuses, or because they can't afford a tentacle and melee with it when nhing/bridding.

TOXIC STAFF OF THE DEAD 

Magic Attack +25

Magic Defence +17

DAMAGE 0%

tsotd_bonuses.png

KODAI WAND

Magic Attack +28

Magic Defence +20

DAMAGE 15%

kodai_bonuses.png

So the question here is, if you can only get Kodai at Mage Arena (by drop or by points) but you can get tsotd at mage arena (as drop) and at ::dzone (as drop -> fang) and both are extremely rare drops.

Why is people willing to pay 12-16K for a TSOTD when they can buy KODAI WAND for lower prices?

IS VENOM REALLY WORTH PAYING DOUBLE? WHEN YOU CAN VENOM WITH A SERPENTINE HELMET FOR 4K?

There are way more TSOTD in-game than KODAI WAND 

My conclusion to this is that Kodai Wand is under-rated as hell for unknown reasons, people think it's junk when the truth is that for GOOD NHers and BRIDDERS who don't melee with the TSOTD, KODAI WAND it's way better.

What will happen next? 

1: If alot of people farms Mage Arena for drops and points, both KODAI WAND & TSOTD will drop it's price considerably.

2: People will open their eyes, and pay what it's worth for each item, and KODAI WAND may stabilize price at 8-10K while TSOTD drops back to 6-8K.

Just wanted to share this :) Tell me what you think.

Shocking to see that you and the rest of this server know nothing, both kodai wand AND toxic staff of the dead have a 15% damage boost, although wand has slighty better magic accuracy + magic defence

• Upvote 1