thnx dr4g0nb0y for song

@ title but is shaking throughout every single fight, almost dies to someone in rune/spawnables, gets hit on robes lol idk what idiot gave you the confidence but drop the ego you're shit just honest feedback tbh

14 hours ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

Nice video, np for song xD!

also biggest suicider why gg dead for max to bridonlykdr _;l

got 89'd on tank first death in like 4-5 months but you're out here running into multi like the retarded estonian you are lol don't quote me fanboy if any1s a suicider its 100% you

Edited by Why Gg
3 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

@ title but is shaking throughout every single fight, almost dies to someone in fucking rune lmfao just stop embarrassing yourself

got 89'd on tank first death in like 4-5 months yet you tab to my nigga smokey making him use 2 brews only what??? if any1 is a suicider its you lmfao fix up dont quote me unless u wanna fight (which u obv dont so pipe down)

"Shaking" BAHAHAHAHHAA LOOOOL 

poor lil fella took offense to my statement cus it applies 2 him

1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

"Shaking" BAHAHAHAHHAA LOOOOL 

poor lil fella took offense to my statement cus it applies 2 him

1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

U can tell this is the triggered post where roshan Omar finally accepts he's not competition/decent

??? LOOOL why you getting so defensive yusuf i'm just stating facts, look @ your switches you're literally shaking lmfao like i said drop the ego the video just proves my point maybe next time son keep practicing

btw dont talk about competition i could make another video 5-2'ing you from the other day when you were supposedly "dcing" but why would i give some1 who picks up dogshit the attention LMAOO cba just keep practising fam youll get there one day

Edited by Why Gg
21 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

??? LOOOL why you getting so defensive yusuf i'm just stating facts, look @ your switches you're literally shaking lmfao like i said drop the ego the video just proves my point maybe next time son keep practicing

btw dont talk about competition i could make another video 5-2'ing you from the other day when you were supposedly "dcing" but why would i give some1 who picks up dogshit the attention LMAOO cba just keep practising fam youll get there one day

keep watching my video trying to learn a few things roshan :P I hope it helps bud ;)

also roshan show me where I "shake" gif it. I bet u end up gifing a 1 tick LMFAO. Please gif it?? don't avoid doing it

15 minutes ago, Lunar PK said:

What dpi do you brid with (mouse sensitivity)

I think 800 would have to redl the program bcus i reset my computer and didnt redl program

6047a4f4613cb056b9c4d0a5f85e25e9.gif

8ffd608dc5ae50f886eb31bc5cae7bb8.gif

02d27d33069a4ad4d1767f28c8dd2dd9.gif

yer 5-2 yerp! Faking dcs vs roshan omar yerp!

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 2
46 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

l000000000l

look at the state of u white nerds, those type of names actually make you laugh i feel sorry for you fr niggas with those names aint picking up dog shit for a living bmt LOOOL

learn what? how to 2 tick a simple 4 way is that what ur tryna teach??? lmfao bro if anyone needs lessons its really you, your switches are predictable/slow i dont even need to gif it lil ass nigga play the video LMAO idk how you get the confidence to post this shit tbf

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

look at the state of u white nerds, those type of names actually make you laugh i feel sorry for you fr niggas with those names aint picking up dog shit for a living bmt LOOOL

learn what? how to 2 tick a simple 4 way is that what ur tryna teach??? lmfao bro if anyone needs lessons its really you, your switches are predictable/slow i dont even need to gif it lil ass nigga play the video LMAO idk how you get the confidence to post this shit tbf

eddeb1e5e2889aeeeaa06ce23f9e7dda.gif

-1 tick ags fake to 1 tick 5 way in 2 ticks

-slow hurr

Edited by Kihfan55
2 hours ago, Why Gg said:

Imagine getting bullied so hard that you are gonna say shit like: go pick up dogshit for the living, just stop doing shit like this 'nigga' i swear

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Pedro said:

ye they work for 14p/hour in a dutty kebab shop in Bradford 20 hours a day. go back to ur homeland and sell carpets to tourists ur not road LOL

firstly u listen to grime dont speak to me about road lmfao ur a white boy who listens to skepta behave urself u neek

13 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

I prefer to not care about what other ppl see me as 😊 I hope English isn't your first language 

literally no1 knows who this nigga is im starting to think its chris judging by the way he types (like a disabled foreign fuck lmfao)

also that was 1 part of the clip and you didnt even 1 tick you missed the shield, stop trying to prove yourself to me i'll always believe you are not good/decent and 95% of the rs community share the same belief from what ive seen in vids/comments you just get bullied lmfao. even if you posted a video 1 ticking a 6 way (lol obv unrealistic) ill still judge by your performance in-game when you fight me which is poor im sorry to break it to you its honest feedback no need to get so defensive bmt just an opinion backed up with facts😂😂😂

Edited by Why Gg
  • Upvote 3
5 hours ago, Why Gg said:

firstly u listen to grime dont speak to me about road lmfao ur a white boy who listens to skepta behave urself u neek

literally no1 knows who this nigga is im starting to think its chris judging by the way he types (like a disabled foreign fuck lmfao)

also that was 1 part of the clip and you didnt even 1 tick you missed the shield, stop trying to prove yourself to me i'll always believe you are not good/decent and 95% of the rs community share the same belief from what ive seen in vids/comments you just get bullied lmfao. even if you posted a video 1 ticking a 6 way (lol obv unrealistic) ill still judge by your performance in-game when you fight me which is poor im sorry to break it to you its honest feedback no need to get so defensive bmt just an opinion backed up with facts😂😂😂

"Missed the shield" lying to urself 😭😭 ur a lame ass Arabic no namer sorry to burst ur bubble LOL

i have to deal with u saying "lmfao don't think I'm trying rn!" Every time I log in bcus time after time u force me to embarrass u and time after time I do it cus I'm bored LOL. I've made like 6 vids embarrassing ur dumb ass our k/d is like 15/2 and u will never be known no matter how much u play this this game and that's just facts

was literally no surprise to see ur lost ass comment on this vid bcus u and kasheem watch all my vids to learn/imitate me and have for as long as u both been hybridding (u = middle to late 2015, kasheem akhbar = 2016).

Saying "95%" of rs share the opinion ur lying to urself about 😭😭😂😂 I'm friends with ur entire sub box and that's the only communication u will ever have with any rs player 😭😭😭😭... ur some arrogant 2015er who would never get any respect on rs l0l. The only attempt of someone to bad mouth me is some1 who I've been single pking with since 2011 aka b4 u were born u can ask him urself :P 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Xbrzh said:

Guy thinks because he lives in a council flat he's road, I don't give a fuck about seeing the ends of you are happy chatting shit to kids on an rsps forums carry on but don't expect no one to call u out on it 

1. dont live in a council flat
  2. i am road
  3. real people know im road
  4. i almost killed tayxd irl
  5. meet me irl i wouldnt even bring any1 and i'll get you to kneel down and drink from a puddle LOOOL
  6. i dont even need a shank to run up on u, even if u had like 4-5 man if i ran up on u would all b SCATTERING n ppl would be getting trampled like Mecca 
  7. im coming Bradford to find u still
  • Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Pedro said:
  2. i am road
  5. meet me irl i wouldnt even bring any1 and i'll get you to kneel down and drink from a puddle LOOOL
  6. i dont even need a shank to run up on u, even if u had like 4-5 man if i ran up on u would all b SCATTERING n ppl would be getting trampled like Mecca 

I'm from Derby n u know my name so see you soon I guess? 

13 minutes ago, Pedro said:
  2. i am road

legit MVP

8 minutes ago, Pedro said:

u work at maccies LOL stop acting like ur a big man or i'll run up on u and force feed you bacon 

Lool I'm not the one acting big I just know you won't do anything, gave u where I live and u know my name so wouldn't take long to find me.

i eat bacon too btw so no need to force feed me 

Edited by Xbrzh
4 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Lool I'm not the one acting big I just know you won't do anything, gave u where I live and u know my name so wouldn't take long to find me.

i eat bacon too btw so no need to force feed me 

u need to get ur gyal in check aswell she's been feeling the DMs on a real 1

Just now, Xbrzh said:

I don't have a gyal, peak how now that someone's called u out you're aren't talking about coming irl and doing anything. Stop replying.

u think i'm going to travel to fucking Derby to shank u LOLLLLLL allow it. u or that other paki @Why Gg said he had ppl in my area so if they want it let me know still