cringe as hell

This isn't even funny or anything like the fact you write notes and try to show us them and all this dumb shit people like you make me want to actually headbutt a fork irl like seriously this isn't even cringy it's actually embarrassing. Do yourself a favor and pay attention in school and talk to your nearest therapist because this is just embarrassingly painful. People like you legitimately give runescape players a bad name weird ass prepubescent teen's and their microphones and free version of fraps.

Side note: Still cannot get over how awful this why are autistic people allowed an internet connection

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Yoobs said:

This isn't even funny or anything like the fact you write notes and try to show us them and all this dumb shit people like you make me want to actually headbutt a fork irl like seriously this isn't even cringy it's actually embarrassing. Do yourself a favor and pay attention in school and talk to your nearest therapist because this is just embarrassingly painful. People like you legitimately give runescape players a bad name weird ass prepubescent teen's and their microphones and free version of fraps.

Obv we retired our services too early... @Zion the Lion And @Anchor Pure tell this thrift guy how thorough we are we can help u thrift 

1 minute ago, Kihfan55 said:

Obv we retired our services too early... @Zion the Lion And @Anchor Pure tell this thrift guy how thorough we are we can help u thrift 

For real i'm not even joking look how braindead zope and anchor pure were and now their normal functioning members of society but it was more to do with having no fathers i just think Thrift is legitimately mentally disabled and that might be out of our hands Dr.Kihfan

• Upvote 2