We're still here and working

Affliction

@twitt No. Keeping pid allows pid whores to camp a pid all day, giving them a huge advantage in staking, which is really meant to be a game of even odds. Naming no names but I think we can all name a couple of people this will affect. 

Glad to see such progression in my favourite server.

P.S- if you see this thread john please feel free to delete Twitt's comment alongside my quote as its spam. Just tried to get my message across

Edited by Affliction
  • Upvote 1

The reason you can't remember the minor fixes is because you haven't actually done anything beside edit mac ban system pid system and add new item models. The fact you said osrs data is coming implied you know how to modify a client but now 'your friends dont want to poke their nose in it'. Are you a developer or not? looks like this job isn't cut out for you. No changes to combat other than stuff which isn't relevant such as how long you are poisoned for and spelling is wrong, and lets not forget when drinking a sanfew only the first click should tell you how long you are immune for

This server needed someone who can code clients not someone who is a messenger for real coders

Edited by Yuji Nher

1 hour ago, Yuji Nher said:

The reason you can't remember the minor fixes is because you haven't actually done anything beside edit mac ban system pid system and add new item models. The fact you said osrs data is coming implied you know how to modify a client but now 'your friends dont want to poke their nose in it'. Are you a developer or not? looks like this job isn't cut out for you. No changes to combat other than stuff which isn't relevant such as how long you are poisoned for and spelling is wrong, and lets not forget when drinking a sanfew only the first click should tell you how long you are immune for

This server needed someone who can code clients not someone who is a messenger for real coders

This guy is doing work, stfu pure nher

• 7 months later...
  • Gretar locked this topic