Probably going to get banned for this

Allegiance

Anyone else think Yoobs and Smackd are absolute dicks? Hear me out. This server is like a business to Gretar, he makes money off of it. The players are the customers. The staff are the employee's. Why do the customers get treated like shit by the employee's (Yoobs, Smackd). Thats bad for business if you ask me. Don't get me wrong...Gretars the nicest guy you could meet, and Roat Pkz is one of the funnest servers to play to this date, but it gets quite fustrating seeing the corruptness and pure hatred going on throughout the server. The "Staff" are supposed to lead by example, no wonder why theres so much hatred and racism going on now! I've seen Yoobs literally call someone a "Fucking idiot". He thinks he's better than everyone simply because he has a gold crown beside his name on a game that we all play, when in all Reality, thats probably all he is, a guy that lives on his computer downgrading people to make him feel better about himself. I might get banned for this, then again i am only expressing my rightful opinion. I also might be the only one feeling this way. Thats fine too. 

• Upvote 2

I assure you, you won't be banned for this the staff are always accepting of feedback if it's actually proper and not just flaming. Now please be aware employees are paid the staff are more like volunteers. After a while dealing with small and petty issues everyday from the same people will eventually cause you to have off days which is totally understandable. But if it's consistent (which I don't know because I don't wander ingame much) then obviously make it aware to the staff or even Gretar and it will be looked into. Or better yet if you'd like if you see any staff abusing message @Zoradz with proof and not just a screenshot of flame baited conversation but actual proof and appropriate action will be taken.

I know I'm not on the Roatz scene anymore, but @Yoobs (ks amk) and @Smackd are good at what they do. Everyone can be a cheeky cunt from time to time but they help when it really comes down to it.

BANKAI on the other hand is a retarded fuck who should be demoted! (inb4 infraction idc)

TA TA, CHEERIO! 

• Upvote 1

I can possibly see your perspective, but although it is a business to Gretar and mods+ are seemed as employees but it's completely optional and they don't get paid. The only reason a staff member would retaliate or 'flame' someone is because the player will aggravate the staff member first. A staff member would never randomly 'flame' someone. Especially when players either avoid punishments or pester them into 'unbanning' them for example. I guess I can see where you're coming from though.

@Allegiance

edit:

they do loads behind the scenes and looking into problems for players who follow the rules and need help. They don't have the patience for people who break he rules and moan that they've been punished.

Edited by jblind

You admitted to RWT and broke many of our rules and you expect us to respect you at the end? You should be responsible for your actions. We for sure respect any proper feedback, saying that Yoobs and Smackd are abusive without any proper evidence makes you look completely clueless.

We literally deal with 200+ players daily, we do our job properly. As simple as this, don't break our rules, you won't get punished and you'll recieve lots of respect from us. Also, just to let you and the rest of the players know, we don't get paid to moderate the server, we just do it as a favor to Gretar. We're humans same as you so atleast show us some respect.

• Upvote 5

You say you respect this server yet you RWT. Go fuck yourself.

Our staff are not paid to do their job, if you treat them like dogs, they'll treat you the same way back. Stop posting ridiculous posts and trying to gain some attention, you're a worthless rule breaker. Do not appeal.

• Upvote 6
  • Zoradz locked this topic
4 hours ago, Allegiance said:

Anyone else think Yoobs and Smackd are absolute dicks? Hear me out. This server is like a business to Gretar, he makes money off of it. The players are the customers. The staff are the employee's. Why do the customers get treated like shit by the employee's (Yoobs, Smackd). Thats bad for business if you ask me. Don't get me wrong...Gretars the nicest guy you could meet, and Roat Pkz is one of the funnest servers to play to this date, but it gets quite fustrating seeing the corruptness and pure hatred going on throughout the server. The "Staff" are supposed to lead by example, no wonder why theres so much hatred and racism going on now! I've seen Yoobs literally call someone a "Fucking idiot". He thinks he's better than everyone simply because he has a gold crown beside his name on a game that we all play, when in all Reality, thats probably all he is, a guy that lives on his computer downgrading people to make him feel better about himself. I might get banned for this, then again i am only expressing my rightful opinion. I also might be the only one feeling this way. Thats fine too. 

I mean i pride myself in being an absolute dick so thanks for the compliment it means i know i'm doing what i love to do and i'm doing it very well. In regards to "this server is like a business to Gretar" Gretar makes money off it but no other staff member does i have been staff for 2 years and made a whole 0$ off RoatPKZ. You go on about "corruptness" and "pure hatred" yet runescape in general is one of the most toxic gaming community's ever a lot of people actually tell me some of the reasons they play on Roat is just how funny the staff can be because no-one gives a fuck at all and saying "staff are suppose to lead by example" this isn't your local school this is a game relax you moron the staff team ranges from 17-21 year olds this isn't some sort of legitimate company and people saying "staff are suppose to lead by example" are legitimately dumb. When i first got staff i was the so nice and so positive and did absolutely everything by myself but do you know what being nice isn't what gets you results you have to be strict especially in a community like this i mean i literally call people a "fucking idiot" all the time and i'm mostly joking around with people in-game because after all I do happen to play RoatPKZ for fun just like you and enjoy having banter with different people in the community that can actually take it and wont take arms on the forums crying about it.

I love the way you try and talk about pure hatred and how all the staff are so toxic and horrible but then you try and flame me with "a guy that lives on his computer downgrading people to make him feel better about himself" no i have a job to do on this server and it's to deal with toxic players like you and if i'm having a bit of fun and a bit of flame who actually gives a fuck it's not abuse or whatever you people try to make it out to be. I don't think i'm better than anyone else on this server this is the internet it has nothing to do with irl things so stop with the irrelevant comment. Bind U Dead maybe a robot but the rest of the staff team are human as well as we all have lives and all have things to do and guess what we actually have feelings and emotions and can get angry and frustrated and that's called being a human. In reality you wouldn't get banned for this thread so stop trying to fish for attention with these weird kind of threads when you do nothing but break rules in-game and then get banned for it and decide to get emotional at me i mean i haven't even heard your name until today.

This is my domain and i'm the king of it so don't @ me if you cant handle it.

• Upvote 7