Rigour / Augury

Adding the new prayers from OSRS could be used to add greater benefits to super donator, u could also add them to add them to the PKP shop or as a NPC drop.

possible suggestions :

• you could have the prayer scrolls as drops from a super-donator only NPC area that are untradable
  • allow 1 of the prayers to be unlocked for donators 
  • have both the prayers unlocked for super-donators automatically
  • add them to the PKP shop for 15k+ pkp each as a 1 time payment to unlock Rigour or Augury

8f1b84ea758e81bc5add76da7066490e.png 2b1c18b2f98d00bf648d03cc07f062e5.png

• Upvote 3

I would only want the prayers ingame if they weremquite easily accessible ingame (not stupidly expensive or only for donors). If you look at osrs there are so many complaints on how exclusive these prayers are due to their price, and how they provide such a large advantage to the lucky few who have them. This advantage would be further exaggerated in my opinion on a pk server, such as roat.

eg: bridding somebody has augury whilst other is using mystic might?

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, P o said:

+1.

Not none of that donator exclusive shit.

You donate to support the server, in return you get a few rewards back. That's why it's called 'donate'.
Making the prayers Donator exclusive would make Roat Pkz completely pay to win.

The reason this is being suggested is because the donation perks are an absolute joke at the moment. No donations = no roatz.

40 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

I would only want the prayers ingame if they weremquite easily accessible ingame (not stupidly expensive or only for donors). If you look at osrs there are so many complaints on how exclusive these prayers are due to their price, and how they provide such a large advantage to the lucky few who have them. This advantage would be further exaggerated in my opinion on a pk server, such as roat.

eg: bridding somebody has augury whilst other is using mystic might?

Good point, I think the new range/mage prayers should be either free or very inexpensive (like how cheap the torso, F-cape, shit like that are) would make things a lot fairer, especially for newer prayers.

It sort of reminds me of "pre-EoC" PK servers I used to play a few years ago, the ones that made it hard to unlock ancient curses were horrible for new players - you didn't stand a chance with your piety/smite when other guy had turmoil/soulsplit. 

• Upvote 1