General chat about staff

Yoobs

'i get flamed at yell" no wonder if u keep calling the players "dogs" etc. The players dont have RESPECT for u anymore , unlike bind u dead and ban152. Bind u dead one of the chillest mod out there. No one talks shit about him on ::yell because he is something called "nice". I had a little argue with ban152 and it was solved immediatly. When i had an argue with u , i asked if we could talk it out , but still no response till this day. Your POWERS should be removed. Ur all day a dick. THIS IS MY OPINION. Everytime i try to do my best to unjail my account then u warn me u will perm jail it? for what? for attacking u for 10seconds then say I DONT ABUSE POWERS SMH. And nice racism at the end arabs.(im not an arab)

• Upvote 2

This update was just fantastic 

Not consulting the staff at all, just letting all the staff find out at once exactly when the players do lol, very effective

Oh well, the people who made this decision knew the staff were going to disagree. In my opinion it was an overreaction to one incident and if "they" (whoever was involved in making this decision) came to the staff and asked their opinions of this, I'm sure there would've been the appropriate dialogue for such actions not to have taken place

If this is just a general chat about what had happened can @Gretar or @Zoradz give us some feedback on what went into this?

-Who's opinions did you grab to make this decision? -Seems as though John wasn't surprised and the rest of the staff were caught off guard. Don't think he'd be the one you'd want to approach and not the rest if he's getting a promotion, right?

-What factors came into making this decision? -thoughts of forum abuse and some examples, a specific incident that change your mind, or what have you

-Why didn't you ask the other staff how they fault? -did you know they were going to disagree and wanted to avoid the argument or did it slip your mind(s)?

I feel this was handled very poorly. There is CLEARLY a problem with the staff team itself and the decision makers if stuff like this is happening. I don't see why you would abandon your trust in someone but keep them as in-game staff-the most important part of the server.

I'm sure the staff chat has a lot of commotion today that could've been avoided if the decision makers handled it better.

Edited by Browsing
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

'i get flamed at yell" no wonder if u keep calling the players "dogs" etc. The players dont have RESPECT for u anymore , unlike bind u dead and ban152. Bind u dead one of the chillest mod out there. No one talks shit about him on ::yell because he is something called "nice". I had a little argue with ban152 and it was solved immediatly. When i had an argue with u , i asked if we could talk it out , but still no response till this day. Your POWERS should be removed. Ur all day a dick. THIS IS MY OPINION. Everytime i try to do my best to unjail my account then u warn me u will perm jail it? for what? for attacking u for 10seconds then say I DONT ABUSE POWERS SMH. And nice racism at the end arabs.(im not an arab)

As i previously said i understand why the flame happens on yell but i was stated previously things that have happened. Most players do still have respect so your comments are actually seriously irrelevant i see more people flaming Bind U Dead on yell than me and it's not about being nice it's about getting a job done. You only asked to talk it out after reporting me 5 times for no reason, flaming me and constantly being disrespectful to me and my powers aren't being removed from in-game and i'm not all day a dick there is many people i have resolved issues with and allowed them to play again and you're interpreting the comment as racism but i just mean it in a way that they don't understand English so get off this thread please immature child.

12 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

@Umut58 yoobs jails someone for a month because he attacked him for 10seconds tell me isnt that powerabusing?

Stop quoting people with negative response's because no-one else agrees with your comments you were ragging and refused to get off me and got punished for it therefore I was not abusing and you carried on to give me a negative opinion and be nothing but disrespectful to me and that's why the punishment was extended if you actually admitted to wrong doing and treated me in a respectful way you would of been long unjailed but it was your attitude that caused this my friend :)

@pkmafia8 A staff member will never punish someone if it's not necessary. I doubt you're an angel to Yoobs or in fact most ppl on the server :P. If your appeal is declined then wait for a longer period of time and appeal again. And whilst waiting for an answer on your appeal don't pester Yoobs or flame him that he hasn't lifted your punishment which would have been issued with reason in the first place. :D  

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, jblind said:

@pkmafia8 A staff member will never punish someone if it's not necessary. I doubt you're an angel to Yoobs or in fact most ppl on the server :P. If your appeal is declined then wait for a longer period of time and appeal again. And whilst waiting for an answer on your appeal don't pester Yoobs or flame him that he hasn't lifted your punishment which would have been issued with reason in the first place. :D  

JJ, baby, that first line isn't true when it comes to Bankai.

Yoobert, if you leave I'm crawling into your suitcase and leaving with you. You and Smackd hold this gong-show together.

@jblind i saw yoobs at ::graves i decided to attack him. he tells me to off i attacked a few seconds longer right when i wanted to off he calls me a dog? is that how u handle players on the server? in the dirt got banned for the SAME reason and got unbanned in 2 days. i made a topic about it and got again warned for forum ban? it's completly abuse of powers

Look at my 'ballista post' post

this is what i said: (didnt know it took a long time to add)

U guys told us about the ballista update and got our hopes up. It's now 1 month later and the ballista update still didn't happen while u guys added KODAI WAND which no one wants.People rather see Ballista being updated instead of KODAI wand. Our patience is running out... Ballista and pathing should be one of the first updates that should of happened.We are waiting so long for pking with ballista. Can u guys please add Ballista this week?

Smackd response:

I

If your patience is running out then go use it elsewhere

yoobs :It's not a simple update to be done which has been stated so many times to players the animations have to be ripped into the client and as the client is about 20 years old it's an extremely hard job to do and we spoke about adding ballista but we never gave a time when it would actually be added therefore your comments are irrelevant but i completely agree with Smackd if you want to go use a ballista go use it elsewhere.

"pk guy" respons( a normal constructive response) i didnt had a clue about it has to be created from scratch:

I just want to say your comparison here is completely invalid. The models for said items have been added (proof is Affliction's pics), however the key difference between actually implementing the Ballista Vs. Kodai wand is that the former is a unique item and latter is an improvement of an existing one. In short, there's not much to "code" for the Kodai wand, you just copy and paste the Master Wand stuff across and amend the bonus slightly, not much to do there.

The Ballista on the other hand, there's no existing item to base it off, so it needs to be added from scratch - you don't just add a model and think that's it, now it will work, there's the anims/gfx of the javs, the attack formulas, etc all need to be done. Same goes for blow-pipe, it's a unique item. Some 317 servers (that are similar in structure to Rpkz) do the cheap hax of using the glass-blowing pipe emote for it's attack, because that's the nearest existing emote, but Affliction takes pride in his work and doesn't want to release something half-assed. In the long term it is better to load real OSRS cache. 

Unless you can sort the client super-fast yourself, or know someone who can, it's not going to happen this week LOL. 

3 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

@jblind i saw yoobs at ::graves i decided to attack him. he tells me to off i attacked a few seconds longer right when i wanted to off he calls me a dog? is that how u handle players on the server? in the dirt got banned for the SAME reason and got unbanned in 2 days. i made a topic about it and got again warned for forum ban? it's completly abuse of powers

Can you post somewhere else about your random issues or stay on topic this isn't anything to do your punishments and your issues i handle you different to any other players because you decided to flame me and cause issues yourself and you kept spamming threads after being warned to stop and then got a forums warning for it that's not an abuse of powers look under appeal rules you have to wait 48 hours and look under spam rules.

1 minute ago, pkmafia8 said:

U guys told us about the ballista update and got our hopes up. It's now 1 month later and the ballista update still didn't happen while u guys added KODAI WAND which no one wants.People rather see Ballista being updated instead of KODAI wand. Our patience is running out... Ballista and pathing should be one of the first updates that should of happened.We are waiting so long for pking with ballista. Can u guys please add Ballista this week?

Smackd response:

I

yoobs :It's not a simple update to be done which has been stated so many times to players the animations have to be ripped into the client and as the client is about 20 years old it's an extremely hard job to do and we spoke about adding ballista but we never gave a time when it would actually be added therefore your comments are irrelevant but i completely agree with Smackd if you want to go use a ballista go use it elsewhere.

"pk guy" respons( a normal constructive response) i didnt had a clue about it has to be created from scratch:

I just want to say your comparison here is completely invalid. The models for said items have been added (proof is Affliction's pics), however the key difference between actually implementing the Ballista Vs. Kodai wand is that the former is a unique item and latter is an improvement of an existing one. In short, there's not much to "code" for the Kodai wand, you just copy and paste the Master Wand stuff across and amend the bonus slightly, not much to do there.

The Ballista on the other hand, there's no existing item to base it off, so it needs to be added from scratch - you don't just add a model and think that's it, now it will work, there's the anims/gfx of the javs, the attack formulas, etc all need to be done. Same goes for blow-pipe, it's a unique item. Some 317 servers (that are similar in structure to Rpkz) do the cheap hax of using the glass-blowing pipe emote for it's attack, because that's the nearest existing emote, but Affliction takes pride in his work and doesn't want to release something half-assed. In the long term it is better to load real OSRS cache. 

Unless you can sort the client super-fast yourself, or know someone who can, it's not going to happen this week LOL. 

I agreed with smackd in this thread as you're crying about how your patience is running out but there is nothing we can easily do to implement the ballista and you continue to complain and moan about it rather than have a positive attitude on the updates that are actually happening after all people like you are the first to complain when no updates are happening but the first to complain when something actually happens and you dislike it. We made you aware that we work be working towards the ballista not that it was done or even remotely ready to be added and that's why we didn't put a timer on when it would be released based on the issues we have encountered. Now shut up.

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

Whats up guys,

Just wanted to talk a little about the forums update and the game in general and talk about some things i feel and also for some people who might not 100% understand what actually happened but basically all staff who had powers on the forums got their powers removed and can only hide and report content on the forums. That means that personally i got fully stripped of all my forums powers and cannot continue to do any updates to the forums or alter anything on the forums like i have been before and personally i think in I have done a very good job on the forums and have always tried to include good updates and improve the look and the feel of the forums and it's something i took very serious and something i was always thinking about and working on behind the scenes.

Me and Smackd have mostly handled all the forums punishments and cleaning up the forums in general which can easily be seen in the forums moderation logs and have always been dealing with the forums punishments and what not and i agree there can be some biased punishments on the forums but overall giving the sole responsibility and powers to one person is in itself going to create a very biased system as there isn't any other staff members who can unpunish or punish certain players. Overall i think the forums have been run extremely well and it just angers me that everyone's power has been taken away with any thought or opinion from the staff team or any comments from the staff team Gretar has just taken it upon himself to remove these powers without anyone else's opinions.

Been playing RoatPKZ for roughly 2 years and a bit and also been staff for 2 years and feel like the staff team's powers are constantly getting restricted and altered based on stupid and little things that shouldn't even be issues but have been blown out of proportion and i don't feel like the staff team is generally appreciated enough in this game like everyone that is on the staff team is extremely dedicated to the game and has done nothing but try to improve the game, ever since i started playing i have been pushing Gretar along with Legend to do loads of the updates that has made the game become the game it is today and it has been an extremely long a hard route with a lot of ignoring and lot of pleading and a lot of anger and just general pain in the arse.

At the start of Roat and when i first got staff i had always tried to be an actual nice person and get along with everyone and accept what everyone has to say as banter but then it changed when i realized that being nice and giving people chances on the server wouldn't be the best way to go about them and being a lot stricter and a lot more stern and serious would get better results and that's what i mainly based my attitude towards the game off but i have always been extremely dedicated and always tried to work hard on the game no matter what has been happening (lack of updates, no replies for months from gretar, no fellow staff doing anything and just general flame wars non stop from players and players avoiding punishments to rag and harass and just cause shit) and i have continued that attitude to this very day.

No-one on the staff team gets payed to put up with the bullshit that all these players constantly give out and at the end of the day we're humans like you guys and want to have fun and want to have a laugh and don't always want to be so fucking serious about the game like yeah sometimes staff flame and sometimes staff can be a bit over the top but it doesn't mean that we're bad staff and it doesn't mean we don't work our asses off the game i mean it's like we slave for the game and at the end of it get nothing but random power shifts and issues from the players.

I'll be the first to admit i have done some shady things in the past and i'm quick to anger and quick to be a bit of a dick but someone had to be a dick for this game otherwise it would of just been so much more toxic and so much more of an issue when there is 50 people spamming your pms about something and another 50 flaming you on yell it's a bit of a pain in the arse to be an actual nice person and if you're doing it in your own free time and nothing is being updated or changed in the game it's such an pain in the arse. I have been dealing with this for 2 years now and it's just kind of getting boring and annoying for me and seeing what happened with the forums just makes me think about it all and how stupid it is all in reality.

Now a lot of you will think "oh wow it's just some forums powers" and you said yourself "you volunteer to do this" and "why don't you just resign if you hate it so much" but the game is a lot more than that i mean as i've said i have been playing two years and probably done the most that a single staff member has done for the game in terms of effort and hard work and dedication to the game and also in terms of getting updates done and spending so much time trying to sort motivate Gretar and get updates actually done for this game. I don't want to resign from the game because i don't hate it and i don't really hate the players i have always loved the banter and the chilled atmosphere and have to tried and be cool and make up with most people on this game and it's true that i volunteer to do this but i just want people to understand it can be extremely painful as a staff member to deal with all the players (especially arabs smh).

I have been offered staff on another server and have a bit of time to decide if i will be leaving RoatPKZ or not and will be thinking about it for the next few days i haven't made a final decision but i'm tempted to leave especially with things as they are and especially when you put so much time and effort and dedication into the game and it turns into a situation like this it becomes very difficult to reason with the game and reason with the choices of Gretar. If i had properly done something abusive on the forums or properly done something wrong i would completely understand this and i would completely respect this decision but at this point i don't think i can respect or look at the game i have worked so hard to build up. It's been a wild ride and the game has improved a lot and has changed so fucking much but i'm really not sure how i feel about the game anymore.

Id prefer serious comments and serious opinions below but i mean after all i know there's mad haters out there so at-least try and be a bit constructive with your criticism ;)

Legit I think your approach to the staff position is what this server needs. Being nice is a great quality but it will only go so far. Sometimes people on here need to be told whats up, and that message goes farther when your stern with em. I think your low tolerance for bullshit helps keep the player base stable and keep emotions in check.

As for the forums update, its complete bullshit to take away the staff teams power and give it to 1 person. That is going to cause more harm then good for the forums. Just stupid on gretars part.

As for you leaving, please dont. Roat needs you.

• Upvote 2

Can't be bothered to do a counter bible, not worth my time, so just some key points to think about:

- you're a rager, complete opposite of how Robes used to be, IMO he was embodiment of perfect admin

- nice to see you finally admit to biased punishments and 'shady things' W/E that means

- says 50 people spamming PMs but your chat is always off/friends, and plus you hide on alts a lot

- you could quit to staff another server, or you could staff 2 servers at once, didn't stop you before (I think!)

- you jail/ban people for attacking you, saying it's ragging when it's actually PK'ing, why can't we all have this power? Seriously?

Would hate to see you leave,but you are no doubt the hardest working staff member. Sometimes people think that blah blah your an asshole and flame. They don't realize you, myself others spend hours on this game to make it better. It just gets boring imo with no updates but I will stick with it and see how it goes. 

it can be extremely painful as a staff member to deal with all the players (especially arabs smh). how toxic you can be? so fuckin racist.

you did a great job being a staff memeber, on the other hand, you were the most toxic staff member toward arabs, your topic would be x100 better if you did not mention the word "arabs" since it attracted my attention, stop downgrading people.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

@Estimated i've done that, got warned to get banned from forums. IS THAT CORRECT? NO I DONT THINK SO

@Yoobs i asked smackd what else i can do. i've tried everything appealed like 3 times. smackd told me that i have to resolve this issue with u. and so i wanted to do that but u didnt want to resolve it

I agree with Pkmafia, he may be ignorant but he has a point, the fact that admins/mods didn't lose their power on the forum until now is a surprise. In this case @Yoobs could be an amazing staff member in the majorities eyes but what about the people that a staff member doesn't like or has problems with, they essentially have the power to ban someone and never unban them. Everyone is talking about how staff don't abuse their power well obviously they wouldn't do it on a regular basis but I've experienced it myself. Me and @Yoobs never really got along, he logs in one day and I come back after like a year and I see he's been promoted to "Global Admin" so I congratulate him, whether it was sarcastic or not is not a reason someone should get banned for??? He held a grudge, declined my appeal after six months because I told him I like his title. You're having a laugh if you think staff don't abuse their power lol. It's not only @Yoobs, I'm not going to say he does it regularly because It could have been only with me but it's clear that's unfair use of power. What's the point of me posting a thread on report  a staff when the staff that don't like me run the bloody forum. Thank you Gretar I completely agree with this change. In game and forum issues should be handled separately simple. It's not even @yoobs specifically, even bind abused his power by muting someone and closing report a staff thread just because they made a joke (which was no way offensive). Fix up m8.

• Upvote 2

Imagine having to state all your accomplishments and sound arrogant because you get 'demoted' (bcus that's what it is) for no reason. 

^if it was for a reason it would've been stated. Any reason/explanation given from now is just an excuse and only correcting this bs is appropriate 

7 minutes ago, Chayz said:

I agree with Pkmafia, he may be ignorant but he has a point, the fact that admins/mods didn't lose their power on the forum until now is a surprise. In this case @Yoobs could be an amazing staff member in the majorities eyes but what about the people that a staff member doesn't like or has problems with, they essentially have the power to ban someone and never unban them. Everyone is talking about how staff don't abuse their power well obviously they wouldn't do it on a regular basis but I've experienced it myself. Me and @Yoobs never really got along, he logs in one day and I come back after like a year and I see he's been promoted to "Global Admin" so I congratulate him, whether it was sarcastic or not is not a reason someone should get banned for??? He held a grudge, declined my appeal after six months because I told him I like his title. You're having a laugh if you think staff don't abuse their power lol. It's not only @Yoobs, I'm not going to say he does it regularly because It could have been only with me but it's clear that's unfair use of power. What's the point of me posting a thread on report  a staff when the staff that don't like me run the bloody forum. Thank you Gretar I completely agree with this change. In game and forum issues should be handled separately simple. It's not even @yoobs specifically, even bind abused his power by muting someone and closing report a staff thread just because they made a joke (which was no way offensive). Fix up m8.

So because you're an irritating person that makes Yoobs a poor staff member? 

I'm positive there is more to your story then your letting on. Not necessarily about his reasoning for banning you, but your previous history because you make it sound as though you guys argued on yell once and left it at that. If you and him had a history before he banned you and you just insisted on making a poor taste "joke" (that you made seriously?) because that's just the cretinous scum you are, why would you be so surprised?

A mute OBVIOUSLY wasn't suffice because you're still unapologetic to this day. Staff have a lot to deal with so to check off having to deal with a corny, cringey monkey off their to-do-list isn't a bad idea. 

4 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

cba to read all ngl but why is my man yoobs had his powers took off him R U MAD FAM

lol why are you speaking like that

OT: powers are always gonna be abused and punishments are always going to be biased and inconsistent, this was the wrong way to try and fix something that cant be fixed.

12 minutes ago, Browsing said:

So because you're an irritating person that makes Yoobs a poor staff member? 

I'm positive there is more to your story then your letting on. Not necessarily about his reasoning for banning you, but your previous history because you make it sound as though you guys argued on yell once and left it at that. If you and him had a history before he banned you and you just insisted on making a poor taste "joke" (that you made seriously?) because that's just the cretinous scum you are, why would you be so surprised?

A mute OBVIOUSLY wasn't suffice because you're still unapologetic to this day. Staff have a lot to deal with so to check off having to deal with a corny, cringey monkey off their to-do-list isn't a bad idea. 

Lol He's a good staff member to the majority, please read before you reply m9 and It's not even that. I've had numerous friends of his reach out and tell him I want a clean slate or i'm not bothered about our hate, the fact that he responds by telling me to fuck off is clear enough to show not everyone is getting the same treatment. I'm still banned for a in no way offensive joke lol it's been 6 months. I've seen people who have had 5 blackmarks get let off the hook after 2 months.  It's the fact that he has the power to decline my appeal because he doesn't like m and the mute was nothing to do with me, it was a friend of mine but It still goes to show how you see the staff as perfect lol when not all but some abuse their power. Maybe there may be times where players provoke the staff but at the end of the day most of these players are sorry for what they, even then the punishments are so extreme for rules not even being broken yet they get extended punishment just because the staff don't like them? This would be the logical explanation to Gretar stopping the crossover of power.

Edited by Chayz

3 hours ago, desert ship said:

it can be extremely painful as a staff member to deal with all the players (especially arabs smh). how toxic you can be? so fuckin racist.

you did a great job being a staff memeber, on the other hand, you were the most toxic staff member toward arabs, your topic would be x100 better if you did not mention the word "arabs" since it attracted my attention, stop downgrading people.

Arab wasn't meant as an offensive thing or to downgrade anyone i'm pretty loving to most Arab's it's just a pain in the arse to deal with someone who doesn't speak English and that's not meant in a rude way it just turns into something that is already an ordeal into something even worst and i mean most people don't understand how difficult it is to deal with someone like that. But i understand your comments not really racism at all but yeah?

18 minutes ago, Chayz said:

I mean you're the one being very ignorant here having your hatred for me blinding you by making irrelevant comments and the people i don't like or have a problem with very regularly get second chances and have been allowed to play again for example i use to hate Craig's soul i banned all 400 of his alt donator accounts and refused to allow him to play the game for a while and then we talked and hes my absolute bro now i talk to him more outside of Roat and about irl stuff and shit now and i'm more than willing to comprise with players who i hate or players that have been seriously punished. We never got along because you spent 90% of your time online flaming me and flaming other players and generally just being a scumbag in game and on the forums and thought you were some internet gangster that could do what he wants and you saying "i declined your appeal because you said you liked my title" no it was more to do with the fact that you're a toxic annoying player that multiple staff agreed with not allowing back on the game but yeah valid points you have made. If i banned you its my choice whether or not i forgive you and unpunish you it's not anyone else's decision and you saying "sorry" isn't going to constitute a valid reason for me to unpunish you. Oh and by the way Zoradz handles the staff reports not anyone else.

12 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Arab wasn't meant as an offensive thing or to downgrade anyone i'm pretty loving to most Arab's it's just a pain in the arse to deal with someone who doesn't speak English and that's not meant in a rude way it just turns into something that is already an ordeal into something even worst and i mean most people don't understand how difficult it is to deal with someone like that. But i understand your comments not really racism at all but yeah?

I mean you're the one being very ignorant here having your hatred for me blinding you by making irrelevant comments and the people i don't like or have a problem with very regularly get second chances and have been allowed to play again for example i use to hate Craig's soul i banned all 400 of his alt donator accounts and refused to allow him to play the game for a while and then we talked and hes my absolute bro now i talk to him more outside of Roat and about irl stuff and shit now and i'm more than willing to comprise with players who i hate or players that have been seriously punished. We never got along because you spent 90% of your time online flaming me and flaming other players and generally just being a scumbag in game and on the forums and thought you were some internet gangster that could do what he wants and you saying "i declined your appeal because you said you liked my title" no it was more to do with the fact that you're a toxic annoying player that multiple staff agreed with not allowing back on the game but yeah valid points you have made. If i banned you its my choice whether or not i forgive you and unpunish you it's not anyone else's decision and you saying "sorry" isn't going to constitute a valid reason for me to unpunish you. Oh and by the way Zoradz handles the staff reports not anyone else.

You have a fair point, maybe i was slightly aggressive towards you but don't deny you've been ignoring every single message i've tried to get to you. I have asked so many people to speak to you and you always say shit like "chayz can fuck off" and don't deny it because i have proof. If I'm such a bad person why would I come asking for a clean slate lol. I'm not attacking you blindly, i know what i'm talking about you are clearly tainting the idea of an appeal. Literally I was sincere, i even messaged you on forums and i couldn't even get a response from you directly? Don't talk about Craig and your talk when you haven't said anything positive back to me. I don't know what you're feeling but it's off topic now. If you want to discuss this like an actual staff member respond to my forum messages.

Edited by Chayz

1 minute ago, Chayz said:

You have a fair point, maybe i was slightly aggressive towards you but don't deny you've been ignoring every single message i've tried to get to you. I have asked so many people to speak to you and you always say shit like "chayz can fuck off" and don't deny it because i have proof. If I'm such a bad person why would I come asking for a clean slate lol. I'm not attacking you blindly, i know what i'm talking about you are clearly tainting the idea of an appeal. Literally I was sincere, i even messaged you on forums and i couldn't even get a response from you directly? Don't talk about Craig and your talk when you haven't said anything positive back to me. I don't know what you're feeling but it's off topic now. If you want to discuss this like a actual staff member respond to my forum messages lol.

You're not asking for a clean slate, though? You're asking to get unbanned because you want to play again and you're persistent that you've done nothing wrong. Don't see how you expect him to move on when you feel that way

4 hours ago, PK Guy said:

- you're a rager, complete opposite of how Robes used to be, IMO he was embodiment of perfect admin

Try being a Staff member on RoatPkz before having your opinions on this, no one knows what it's like if you're too nice you'll just get stepped on. And with a community like this (sure you're aware of the community we're in), 95% of the people don't deserve to be treated "like Robes".

4 hours ago, PK Guy said:

you jail/ban people for attacking you, saying it's ragging when it's actually PK'ing, why can't we all have this power? Seriously?

That is why the ragging rule exists... he's not interested in fighting him he has the full right to use his authority if he didn't get off him?

4 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

Smackd response:

I

"I'm running out of patience"- Pkmafia

Oh no you know what, PkMafia8 wants the ballista let's get it out right away just so he's satisfied!

Anyways, I do see it all more than anyone really, Yoobs does so much and tries to push so much for the server more than you guys could ever imagine, and to wake up the next morning and be completely stripped of something that you've worked so hard on is very very frustrating and I don't blame you if you ever end up leaving. You don't know what you have until it's gone I guess.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Browsing said:

You're not asking for a clean slate, though? You're asking to get unbanned because you want to play again and you're persistent that you've done nothing wrong. Don't see how you expect him to move on when you feel that way

LOOOL. It's between me and him now, this is completely off topic and for your information, when I asked for my clean slate I touched on the fact that it shouldn't render his decision on my account being unbanned. Also yes that is where I was going with the staff closing thread thing, Bind U closed staff report threads for people who tried to report him which was a bit unusual.

Edited by Chayz

9 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

lol why are you speaking like that

OT: powers are always gonna be abused and punishments are always going to be biased and inconsistent, this was the wrong way to try and fix something that cant be fixed.

r u dumb lmfao yoobs does everything for this forums all the holiday themes n shit and gets stripped of his powers ye good 1 lmao

When Gretar consulted me about this idea I did not realize he had in mind that admin + (Specifically Yoobs) would have lost their powers on the forums too, as that's wrong. Yoobs & Smackd do a fantastic job of the forums and do not deserve to be striped from their permissions. 
However, I believe us staff (including Gretar) have come to an agreeable solution to fix this. Updates will be posted soon.

• Upvote 2

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎24 at 3:26 PM, pkmafia8 said:

Smackd response:

I

I don't know how you think putting something into the game is just easy and shit, just copy it from osrs and put it on roatpkz, you must be autistic, no one gives a fuck especially staff about you wanting the ballista, like fr shutup you're very irrelevant causing problems on a post that has nothing to do with you , leave.

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎24 at 3:22 PM, Tupac said:

JJ, baby, that first line isn't true when it comes to Bankai

you guys constantly pester bankai 24 7, he tells you guys to shut the fuck up and get off yell, and you constantly tell him "what are u gonna do mute us abuser" bla bla, you guys always annoy the absolute fuck outta him, then when he finally mutes you, you go on another alt, and pester him AGAIN until muted again, then you repeat and etc. you cry over 30 min temp mutes, like hes muting u to tell u guys to shut the fuck up

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

I don't know how you think putting something into the game is just easy and shit, just copy it from osrs and put it on roatpkz, you must be autistic, no one gives a fuck especially staff about you wanting the ballista, like fr shutup you're very irrelevant causing problems on a post that has nothing to do with you , leave.

you guys constantly pester bankai 24 7, he tells you guys to shut the fuck up and get off yell, and you constantly tell him "what are u gonna do mute us abuser" bla bla, you guys always annoy the absolute fuck outta him, then when he finally mutes you, you go on another alt, and pester him AGAIN until muted again, then you repeat and etc. you cry over 30 min temp mutes, like hes muting u to tell u guys to shut the fuck up

Adam don't comment if you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎24 at 2:45 PM, pkmafia8 said:

'i get flamed at yell" no wonder if u keep calling the players "dogs" etc. The players dont have RESPECT for u anymore , unlike bind u dead

bind u dead is the worst staff on roatpkz no offence, hes completely different that yoobs, yoobs knows when to mute and hand it out if ur annoying, bind u dead just does it if he dies or gets tbed or somn lol hes retarded.

Just now, Tupac said:

Adam don't comment if you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

I have a full clue at what you're talking about, ive seen it happen 43324 times, you guys annoy the fuck outta him you all deserve to be temp muted,  you cry the whole yell a river when u get muted for 30 mins on a different alt until muted again, you never learn to shut the absolute fuck up.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Adam said:

bind u dead is the worst staff on roatpkz no offence, hes completely different that yoobs, yoobs knows when to mute and hand it out if ur annoying, bind u dead just does it if he dies or gets tbed or somn lol hes retarded.

I have a full clue at what you're talking about, ive seen it happen 43324 times, you guys annoy the fuck outta him you all deserve to be temp muted,  you cry the whole yell a river when u get muted for 30 mins on a different alt until muted again, you never learn to shut the absolute fuck up.

I've been muted one time on Roatz, on my main account, due to Bankai being an oversensitive pussy.

Refer to my previous reply.

48 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Thanks bro maybe you can teach me how to edit mlg versions of my videos ?? :a7e::a7e:

Toms only expertise is benching Scottish birds 

11 hours ago, Zoradz said:

When Gretar consulted me about this idea I did not realize he had in mind that admin + (Specifically Yoobs) would have lost their powers on the forums too, as that's wrong. Yoobs & Smackd do a fantastic job of the forums and do not deserve to be striped from their permissions. 
However, I believe us staff (including Gretar) have come to an agreeable solution to fix this. Updates will be posted soon.

#legend

You try to get along with everyone on the server? You have no idea who i am, yet you refuse to even talk to me because your good friends with Pyd...you're just another person looking for sympathy and gratitude because you didn't get your way. I tried SEVERAL times to talk to you about what happened, yet you continuously called me an IDIOT, a DOG, a RAT, etc, and REFUSED to talk to me. I hope you do leave, and never come back. The game is better off without you. You may have all these people fooled, but not me. You're completely biased, and could give a fuck less about normal players. You only care about your friends/staff members. That is all.

2 minutes ago, Allegiance said:

You try to get along with everyone on the server? You have no idea who i am, yet you refuse to even talk to me because your good friends with Pyd...you're just another person looking for sympathy and gratitude because you didn't get your way. I tried SEVERAL times to talk to you about what happened, yet you continuously called me an IDIOT, a DOG, a RAT, etc, and REFUSED to talk to me. I hope you do leave, and never come back. The game is better off without you. You may have all these people fooled, but not me. You're completely biased, and could give a fuck less about normal players. You only care about your friends/staff members. That is all.

Yoobs speaks with facts he wont call you a dog or rat if you arent