Highest KDR

Atlanta

Hey Yall,

I have been seein some good kdrs recently, so I was curious and decided to make this post.

If anyone has a high KDR, post it here! Definitely wanna see who has the highest at this time.

Rules:

Post IGN and KDR.

Lets see who has the highest!

-Your friendly Neighborhood, S W A T S.

@PK Guy some nhers have under 5 deaths, so they dont register on highscores, thats why i said post here, @Pyd I feel the opposite, KS doesnt really matter, you could easily die to a maul and lose a ks, then you gotta get it back, but it isnt really hard to get a ks where as most people try to go for kd's over 50.00, they would get 1 death and restart accounts, look @backbone, he was 100 and something on yuji, he died and now he has another alt. But i guess we got 2 different views, so i can''t bash yours.

Oh dear, telepathist had 130 killstreak before it got banned zero deaths.  yuji has 270 killstreak 1 death, if you want to count I have 400+ ks right now between those two accs since I aint died on telepathist is banned but yuji is on 250 kill streak 350 kills or so so means I died on a kill streak.  The one death is on yuji because  I Couldnt eat was 90 hp I had to watch my self die didnt know I would have to x log client to survive. So yea. I dont actually died nhing and I dont think my 1 death is fair to say.

Its true kill streak means not much kdr is probably more important even then those people farm. Chances are if you are a main you are basically going to attack 1 itemers/rushers a lot and get free farm like how pyd and others have done. I never see pyd in wilderness and yet he has a kdr of 82. Isnt pyd a ragger? probably explains it attacking 1 itemers rushers. Moment any of these guys try to get it legit they cant because they die to me

I never make new accounts cus I died. I make new accs to be able to, one nh in peace, and two because chances are my other accounts are banned due to corruption. I only ever died one time nhing on here other servers are gmaul/glitches etc but gmauls to me dont even count

Lets not forget that highscores isnt actually accurate as someone mentioned in this thread dont understand why a highscores would exist if it only counts +5 death or what ever. Guess gretar thinks its impossible to not die or something

Edited by Telepathist

47 minutes ago, Telepathist said:

Oh dear, telepathist had 130 killstreak before it got banned zero deaths.  yuji has 270 killstreak 1 death, if you want to count I have 400+ ks right now between those two accs since I aint died on telepathist is banned but yuji is on 250 kill streak 350 kills or so so means I died on a kill streak.  The one death is on yuji because  I Couldnt eat was 90 hp I had to watch my self die didnt know I would have to x log client to survive. So yea. I dont actually died nhing and I dont think my 1 death is fair to say.

Its true kill streak means not much kdr is probably more important even then those people farm. Chances are if you are a main you are basically going to attack 1 itemers/rushers a lot and get free farm like how pyd and others have done. I never see pyd in wilderness and yet he has a kdr of 82. Isnt pyd a ragger? probably explains it attacking 1 itemers rushers. Moment any of these guys try to get it legit they cant because they die to me

I never make new accounts cus I died. I make new accs to be able to, one nh in peace, and two because chances are my other accounts are banned due to corruption. I only ever died one time nhing on here other servers are gmaul/glitches etc but gmauls to me dont even count

Lets not forget that highscores isnt actually accurate as someone mentioned in this thread dont understand why a highscores would exist if it only counts +5 death or what ever. Guess gretar thinks its impossible to not die or something

Like i said previously to the other retard, if you actually clicked the picture i linked you would know it was nothing to do with KDR/Killstreaks, its irrelevant on roatpkz, you're a shit pker and im the best in all aspects of runescape, pure nh, hybrid, tribrid, ns, edge pking, skilling, pvming, but all you can do is 2 way nh on roatpkz vs spawn kits :D but good 1 you fat gaysexual child molesting fuck. Cash me ousside goofy how bou dah

Edited by Pyd

22 minutes ago, Pyd said:

Like i said previously to the other retard, if you actually clicked the picture i linked you would know it was nothing to do with KDR/Killstreaks, its irrelevant on roatpkz, you're a shit pker and im the best in all aspects of runescape, pure nh, hybrid, tribrid, ns, edge pking, skilling, pvming, but all you can do is 2 way nh on roatpkz vs spawn kits :D but good 1 you fat gaysexual child molesting fuck. Cash me ousside goofy how bou dah

what makes you think I didnt click it? I looked at highscores said your kdr was 82.0

Edited by Telepathist

@PK Guy IMO Tabs dont matter, nowadays, nhers bring 2+ brews, so even if you outswitch them, they rely on last tick delay switches to beat you, and brews to outlast, and you end up tabbing even tho you most likely technically woulda beat them. BUT its the fact they bring brews and eat at 90 to 115 that makes you forced to tab. A kill is a kill, a tab is meaningless.  @Telepathist I agree with you, you can easily die, and just get ks back, but if you get kdr from only fighting those like you, nher vs nher, that would show skill levels, thats something these people dont understand, i died at a 305 ks, then died again at 391, now im 400+ kills and 2 deaths, still wouldnt say im that great of a nher, but people do see skill, and point it out. Its appreciated, but most people just see it and get mad asf cuz they dont got it, leave em be, and let em keep living in their egos. 

19 hours ago, HICK0RY said:

NrYH2BA.png lmao ? 

oh ok then that account has 1 death, 4 brew count tourny.robin hood bonus gave +10 attack mage bonus than it should back then and you have no cape switch and you are only up 35 damage and you were 25 hp. Hitting 30s on pray while having an extra 10 + attack mage bonuses (due to robin bonuses being wrong) so ok I died in a tournament with broken bonuses when you didnt have an avas you were hittin 30s on pray due to robin and are only 35 hit bonus up while im splashing a lot.

Shall we even mention the fact you were using a glitch to use 5 brews ?

Robin hood gave 0 mage attack when it should have gave you -10 mage attack so still being able to hit as accurate as me doesnt make sense when you are using a robin to mage. That tourny back then was more about people just abusing the system by using 4 brews and campin robin. When I told gretar to fix it its weird I never see these guys win now. The defence system on this game is actually quite broken. Go to duel test it your self. Get broken robin hood bonus +0 in mage attack + 4 in defense mage. and compare how many times you win in a mage fight with CORRECT bonuses such as -10 mage attack vs + 4 mage def vs just ghost hood. See how many times robin wins when its not broken.

Truth is all these nhers avoid me and make new accs to nh me in the wilderness. If pray switching was faster dont even think for a second you'd make me use more than 3 food

@PK Guy Forced DM doesnt matter especially back then when bonuses wasnt correct and another reason is they all use alts so even when they tele to you 500 times in wild on alt they go tourny maybe get lucky once with hittin 30s on range pray then shit talk and pretend they didnt tele 500 times in a row Its odd i never see any of them in wild nhing as a PURE

Stuff like this, they make new nher to nh me to die basically. Then probably abandons acc since he died in real wilderness and since its a name which is similiar he can deny it was him. I dont hide like all other people on here guarantee if they mentioned the accs they nh id have 10+ kills on them. But this is a prime example that people are afraid to lose killstreak since he has brown dread locks in his kill pic of me looks like its a fresh account wonder why he didnt come on his main acc

F54fsiC.png

Edited by Telepathist
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Telepathist said:

oh ok then that account has 1 death, 4 brew count tourny.robin hood bonus gave +10 attack mage bonus than it should back then and you have no cape switch and you are only up 35 damage and you were 25 hp. Hitting 30s on pray while having an extra 10 + attack mage bonuses (due to robin bonuses being wrong) so ok I died in a tournament with broken bonuses when you didnt have an avas you were hittin 30s on pray due to robin and are only 35 hit bonus up while im splashing a lot.

Robin hood gave 0 mage attack when it should have gave you -10 mage attack so still being able to hit as accurate as me doesnt make sense when you are using a robin to mage. That tourny back then was more about people just abusing the system by using 4 brews and campin robin. When I told gretar to fix it its weird I never see these guys win now. The defence system on this game is actually quite broken. Go to duel test it your self. Get broken robin hood bonus +0 in mage attack + 4 in defense mage. and compare how many times you win in a mage fight with CORRECT bonuses such as -10 mage attack vs + 4 mage def vs just ghost hood. See how many times robin wins when its not broken.

Truth is all these nhers avoid me and make new accs to nh me in the wilderness. If pray switching was faster dont even think for a second you'd make me use more than 3 food

@PK Guy Forced DM doesnt matter especially back then when bonuses wasnt correct and another reason is they all use alts so even when they tele to you 500 times in wild on alt they go tourny maybe get lucky once with hittin 30s on range pray then shit talk and pretend they didnt tele 500 times in a row Its odd i never see any of them in wild nhing as a PURE

Stuff like this, they make new nher to nh me to die basically. Then probably abandons acc since he died in real wilderness and since its a name which is similiar he can deny it was him. I dont hide like all other people on here guarantee if they mentioned the accs they nh id have 10+ kills on them. But this is a prime example that people are afraid to lose killstreak since he has brown dread locks in his kill pic of me looks like its a fresh account wonder why he didnt come on his main acc

F54fsiC.png

didnt read most of that LOL u  r dogshit anyways i was up 100hp most fight 

'Deez' isnt me K99KKKK9K9

2 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

didnt read most of that LOL u  r dogshit anyways i was up 100hp most fight 

'Deez' isnt me K99KKKK9K9

isnt edge pking 100 hp most fight doesnt mean anything if u can barely win with broken bonuses. anyway I dont need to prove nothing i know you all nh me get raped then log back on to main  after getting raped on alt

Edited by Telepathist

3 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

100 hp up*** 

stop crying lmfao i dont even pure nh and ur still dogshit lmfao gt0ot0gt0glt0 BROKEN BONUSES WAWAWA cwy babi LMFAOOOO ur bad

keep avoiding u can troll all u want but we both know u get raped so use alt. if u want we can nh now. if not stick to using alts when u nh

Edited by Telepathist

3 minutes ago, Telepathist said:

keep avoiding u can troll all u want but we both know u get raped so use alt. if u want we can nh now. if not stick to using alts when u nh

lhy06l0yl06l00ly0l how is using alts relevant 'hickoryof300' im not hiding lmfao who cares u virgin listen to urself sort it out fat mess LMAOOO come ::Edgepvp lets hybrid goofy

3 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

lhy06l0yl06l00ly0l how is using alts relevant 'hickoryof300' im not hiding lmfao who cares u virgin listen to urself sort it out fat mess LMAOOO come ::Edgepvp lets hybrid goofy

im on about times u nh and get raped on ur alts not that time in tourny. U called me dog shit nhing, so do prove that. i didnt say i am better hybrid

Edited by Telepathist

50 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

well that never happens lmfao why would i use alts on roatpkz theres like 10 good pkers on here and ur not 1 of them lmfao retard

wondering the same thing, wonder why in your vids you hide your name any time u wanna nh pm me if not stay silent

Edited by Telepathist

12 minutes ago, Drugs n geld said:

Not hard when there are 3 nhers

true I guess you nh every day to know that but unlike you i dont nh every day and im still #1. if u dont nh every day then maybe u shouldnt say that, but if u do then u prob shouldnt say 'who nhs every day in 2017' cus the answer would be YOU.

Edited by Telepathist

4 hours ago, Telepathist said:

F54fsiC.png

cry more you shit fuck omg LMFAO bet you was spitting irl typing this thinking of any excuse you can to justify you getting SLAPPED piece of shit gaysexual child molesting fuck lmfao back to hitbox you joke

2 minutes ago, Pyd said:

cry more you shit fuck omg LMFAO bet you was spitting irl typing this thinking of any excuse you can to justify you getting SLAPPED piece of shit gaysexual child molesting fuck lmfao back to hitbox you joke

must be hard knowing deep down im #1 so u try to flame wen truth is u no im #1 nothing u can do about it. guess im the conor mcgregor of nh u all get upset i rape u so try to shit talk

just another bum trying to sell some shit

Edited by Telepathist

28 minutes ago, Telepathist said:

must be hard knowing deep down im #1 so u try to flame wen truth is u no im #1 nothing u can do about it. guess im the conor mcgregor of nh u all get upset i rape u so try to shit talk

just another bum trying to sell some shit

barely average tbh, you got years before you're even close to my lane nigga

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Telepathist said:

didnt i slap pyd on stream like 9-0?

1 month ago is ages ago? if u wanna nh come if u wanna live off me dying one time wen u die to me on alts then fair enough.

never died to u and i never will LMFAO ur honestly dogshit where do u get ur confidence from

@Craig lml we dont sit behind def to tank our hits if we miss prays,  sure 3 ways is easy but if you have people who switch fast you couldnt keep up. "random alt" nigga i aint no alt. nor do i hide behind one. Also never see you 1 def nh, go back to stakin and flaunting your max cash on a rsps, let alone a video game.