Fuck Dtaff

Allegiance

28 minutes ago, Allegiance said:

Fuck Zoradz, Yoobs, and Smackd. All of them need Demote! That is all.

Do you literally have nothing to do with your spare time expect shit post on the forums everytime you're punished over something that YOU have done wrong and then just include all the different staff members saying "fuck this person and fuck that person" find something to do with your life you moron stop always making threads trying to flame us because you have mental issues its actually dumb as fuck. Like seriously who actually gives a shit you post this posts like weekly and every single time it's because you got punished for breaking the rules but come back and try to flame me or Smackd get a fucking grip you weirdo lmao. If you have a valid reason fucking speak up cowboy otherwise just shut up with your daft threads.

• Upvote 5
56 minutes ago, Allegiance said:

Yoobs, you mad bro? It's a rant thread, therefore i can rant. It's not over anything, i just hate all of you because you're fake. Yoobs only doesn't like me because his boyfriend hyn aka pyd doesnt like me.

Yeah it's a rant thread i was simply replying to your dumb comment never said you couldn't rant. Why are you directly talking to me then talking about me pick one? Smackd made you cry on skype that's why you hate him.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Allegiance said:

I haven't cried since i was a child. He pissed me off, but not cry. You and Smackd are Baised and show favourtism and it's fucked. But hey, it's whatever. Just my opinion :)

The classic i don't have anything valid to say so ill call "biased* and favoritism" but hey you did cry but, it's just your opinion!