Bind U Dead dropped on his head at Jad

Omfg grats on killing some1 pvming at jad, grats on prim boots dude!!!

L0x will never have a spot on Roatpkz anymore so hes just wasting his time, i dont want toxic players like both of you to ruin the game for others especially ragging, flaming and DDing on players fights constantly. Hopefully you'll end up with l0x if you don't clear your shit mr obamanigger.

Edited by Bind U Dead
2 hours ago, Bind U Dead said:

Omfg grats on killing some1 pvming at jad, grats on prim boots dude!!!

L0x will never have a spot on Roatpkz anymore so hes just wasting his time, i dont want toxic players like both of you to ruin the game for others especially ragging, flaming and DDing on players fights constantly. Hopefully you'll end up with l0x if you don't clear your shit mr obamanigger.

Luckily I don't rag, flame, or DD. I do recall you flaming me after I dropped you for prim boots though. I have screenshots which I am not afraid to post if you continue to misbehave and abuse the yell feature. And L0x will be back soon once the other mods find out how inept you are for banning him in the first place. You really need to settle down and not let kids on rsps get to you. 

16 minutes ago, obamanigger said:

Luckily I don't rag, flame, or DD. I do recall you flaming me after I dropped you for prim boots though. I have screenshots which I am not afraid to post if you continue to misbehave and abuse the yell feature. And L0x will be back soon once the other mods find out how inept you are for banning him in the first place. You really need to settle down and not let kids on rsps get to you. 

Pro-tip: L0x isnt getting unbanned

31 minutes ago, obamanigger said:

lol right? kids a fucking spastic

and btw that wass directed at you xD

20 hours ago, obamanigger said:

This is what you get for MAC banning l0x for no reason other than a hurt butt. #draintheswamp #corrupt #staff #freel0x

oGjy5Vn.jpg

when i pull up you glory tele me and dubz will slap you offline anyways you can't hide and ik you'll have some smartass reply like always thing is your names obama nigger yet you have a trump pic .....ruok

5 hours ago, Yoobs said:

"This is what you get for mac banning l0x" I love the way you say hes butt hurt but you legitimately posted a kill picture at jad killing Bind U Dead for prims? I feel like we need to add an autism section to the forums so autistic people like you can communicate with other autistic people.

This is what u get for mac banning my ragging toxic friend #cu 500 pkp ....

-"obama*nigger*" (obv intelligent player)