Some G-UNIT

1 hour ago, Pot Nooodle said:

L0000000l this kid chats shit he has never killed me in his life other wise he would post them.....

And why you posted kills at tournament I don't know ... Lost child

Ur the worst nher ive seen in a long time dont speak up idiot, u make ppl like jtir and blue dragon look good rofl

3 hours ago, Yoeriwada said:

Cutie has to get me put on pk cooldown so ill off him when he said "gl pking" not 5 mins before...

You dont last lol

Today at ::easts i saw u and attacked u.not even 10seconds and u teled stoo avoiding.

2 minutes ago, genj said:

Ur the worst nher ive seen in a long time dont speak up idiot, u make ppl like jtir and blue dragon look good rofl

Getting 3-0ed by me and still talking shit. I'll slap u anyday :). 

People talking shit while they never pk smh

@GORILLAS if ur scared to tell who ur main is dont bother uploading killpics biggest random ingame. There is a reason why u made an alt.prob got slapped alot by us.

3 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

Today at ::easts i saw u and attacked u.not even 10seconds and u teled stoo avoiding.

Getting 3-0ed by me and still talking shit. I'll slap u anyday :). 

People talking shit while they never pk smh

@GORILLAS if ur scared to tell who ur main is dont bother uploading killpics biggest random ingame. There is a reason why u made an alt.prob got slapped alot by us.

Why do you keep mentioning "3-0" that never happened? i swear u said it for months now lmfao is it ur dream to 3-0 me u weird fuck u prob wank to those thoughts

These are so shit LOOOOOOOL 

Next time don't screenshot when you can't see their gear and claim it's "max" 

You get a kill message from any type of kill, even duel arena so showing that and getting gassed is the most autistic thing I've seen

Tournament is RNG and outlasting this topic is a joke 

Edited by Shado
12 hours ago, Shado said:

You get a kill message from any type of kill, even duel arena so showing that and getting gassed is the most autistic thing I've seen

ur clan is a joke lol i got a vid of me tanking two full tbs with defaul brid gear at easts with the same inv dont make me violate

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, Shado said:

Ill post 3 of u tomorrow

4 hours ago, Pot Nooodle said:

I Tony elite ???? Thought my name was pot nooodle? :S

Na Tony you refuse to fight me on nooodle

1 hour ago, Pot Nooodle said:

I never see you when I'm on pot nooodle you shit stabber

Lol everyone knows how I am on yell trying to get u to fight but u avoid

11 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

posting a topic on randoms that legit yelled "join my cc for jad" lol

nice kills nonetheless

Ye i dont take pride in these just apparently I never killed a single one

17 minutes ago, nick whimster said:

i give 0 fucks about fitting in and still don't care about you tryna fit in with faggot pics . are you 12?

when you make all the customs i had so basically every one in game lemme know

I have had 4 and 2.8m pkt but only for a short period, most I have had. Didn't really care when lost and seeing as you have donated for half the customs ingame anyway, its not really an accomplishment to have them?

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

Good luck with rebuild. Do you/anyone do custom risks at all?

how would someone know if you're going to mage them or not even bring risk ::bank as a super donor i can scam anyone if i risk

only 2 ppl have scammed gold santa me and rolforion and i did before him so i'm #1

bars

On 2/1/2017 at 10:10 AM, Yoeriwada said:

Cutie has to get me put on pk cooldown so ill off him when he said "gl pking" not 5 mins before...

You dont last lol

some gang shit #kfc #whos a manager@kfc cuz i need chicken for da low low

2 hours ago, nick whimster said:

how would someone know if you're going to mage them or not even bring risk ::bank as a super donor i can scam anyone if i risk

only 2 ppl have scammed gold santa me and rolforion and i did before him so i'm #1

Get mods to middleman. Rolf scammed coz apparently the guy was trying to rwt, turned out to be very confusing I lost track and apparently they both misunderstood each other. 

Killbob had middlemanned customs before and with a middleman, if people win without following rules middleman can disqualify them

3 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

Get mods to middleman. Rolf scammed coz apparently the guy was trying to rwt, turned out to be very confusing I lost track and apparently they both misunderstood each other. 

Killbob had middlemanned customs before and with a middleman, if people win without following rules middleman can disqualify them

fuck getting "disqualified " and loseing a custom over nothing i might risk a custom in wild wearing it same as u but thats after i donate and go ham stakeing