Roat Pkz Updates (02/02/17)

Gretar

Roat Pkz Updates!

New Hit System Handler

• Hits are now prioritised correctly, fpr example a dds spec never displays just 1 hit and poison then the other hit next tick, instead it does the dds hits first then poison.
  • Double deaths have been enabled with veng only (can be removed if wanted).
  • Retribution and Redemption prayers now work correctly.
  • Scales now get removed at 2-5 per hit instead of always 4.
  • Poison and Venom hits now have correct times & drains.

New Lottery System

• Auto re-runs with 250 PKP Pot.
  • Lottery now counts down in seconds instead of minutes.
  • Lottery duration depends on last pot size, for example if last pot was 1m, next lottery is only 10 mins.
  • Lottery timer now goes up by 8 seconds if you add over 10K PKP in the last minute.

Other Features

• Anti-Venom/Anti-Poison actually gives immunity now.
  • A new Player handling system has been made and has lowered the cycles by 25-40% overall.
  • A teletab bug at ::brid has been fixed.
  • UPDATE:
  •  If you smite someone at the last hit he will no longer be able to protect the item.
  • An FPS issue with mage book has been fixed.
  •  All double deaths have been removed at ::risk
  • Protect Values have been changed for DFS, TSOTD and KODAI WAND.
  •  VOID Armor and Ardy Cape load with kit even if you just have 1 of them.

Also Affliction will no longer be a developer on Roat Pkz.

Thanks and more to come,
Gretar

• Upvote 6

In my opinion retribution should be lowered to a random number between 1 to 15/20 at edge funpk etc & fully removed from every high risk zone, like ::risk and ::meth.

Else good pkers going to quit.

Veng on death is fair enough, because it's not fair that if you are a pro-venger and the enemy hits 75+ you to death, he survives without being a pro-eater.

I give you an example that has happened 5minutes ago.

I was at ::risk 5k zone, I risked to axe on veng at very low hp because I knew i could over-eat it, my axe hit 82, the guy died, and veng hit 65 on me, I could over-eat the veng, but I died to retribution, because it's overpowered, it hits 24s... and it's literally impossible to over-eat high hit vengs + retribution. (A dead man can easily hit 80s back and that's not fair at all)

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, INSTAURI said:

In my opinion retribution should be lowered to a random number between 1 to 15/20 at edge funpk etc & fully removed from every high risk zone, like ::risk and ::meth.

Veng on death is fair enough, because it's not fair that if you are a pro-venger and the enemy hits 75+ you to death, he survives without being a pro-eater.

I was at ::risk 5k zone, I risked to axe on veng at very low hp because I knew i could over-eat it, my axe hit 82, the guy died, and veng hit 65 on me, I could over-eat the veng, but I died to retribution, because it's overpowered, it hits 24s... and it's literally impossible to over-eat high hit vengs + retribution. (A dead man can easily hit 80s back and that's not fair at all)

I agree it should be removed from ::risk

Edited by Browsing

8 minutes ago, INSTAURI said:

100% agree with this. Low hp DH kills are impossible now due to this.

14 minutes ago, INSTAURI said:

"Good pkers" do not PK at ::risk/::meth

UPDATE:
* If you smite someone at the last hit he will no longer be able to protect the item.
* An FPS issue with mage book has been fixed.
* All double deaths have been removed at ::risk
* Protect Values have been changed for DFS, TSOTD and KODAI WAND.
* VOID Armor and Ardy Cape load with kit even if you just have 1 of them.

• Upvote 1

On 2/2/2017 at 10:09 AM, Gretar said:

Roat Pkz Updates!

New Hit System Handler

• Hits are now prioritised correctly, fpr example a dds spec never displays just 1 hit and poison then the other hit next tick, instead it does the dds hits first then poison.
  • Double deaths have been enabled with veng only (can be removed if wanted).
  • Retribution and Redemption prayers now work correctly.
  • Scales now get removed at 2-5 per hit instead of always 4.
  • Poison and Venom hits now have correct times & drains.

New Lottery System

• Auto re-runs with 250 PKP Pot.
  • Lottery now counts down in seconds instead of minutes.
  • Lottery duration depends on last pot size, for example if last pot was 1m, next lottery is only 10 mins.
  • Lottery timer now goes up by 8 seconds if you add over 10K PKP in the last minute.

Other Features

• Anti-Venom/Anti-Poison actually gives immunity now.
  • A new Player handling system has been made and has lowered the cycles by 25-40% overall.
  • A teletab bug at ::brid has been fixed.
  • UPDATE:
  •  If you smite someone at the last hit he will no longer be able to protect the item.
  • An FPS issue with mage book has been fixed.
  •  All double deaths have been removed at ::risk
  • Protect Values have been changed for DFS, TSOTD and KODAI WAND.
  •  VOID Armor and Ardy Cape load with kit even if you just have 1 of them.

Thanks and more to come,
Gretar

appreciated will donate bandz cuz you're a baller

On 2/2/2017 at 0:09 PM, Gretar said:

So its like zoradz,sharpdave,alex didnt do much @ all while developer... +1 for giving it a shot tho

hopefully roatpkz can find a good1 in the future!!!

Edited by Ungrateful

On 2/4/2017 at 11:26 PM, Ungrateful said:

So its like zoradz,sharpdave,alex didnt do much @ all while developer... +1 for giving it a shot tho

hopefully roatpkz can find a good1 in the future!!!

cuz niqqqas can't code ...LOL

On 2/8/2017 at 5:27 AM, Smackd said:

Not hard to get to low hp get a lucky 80 axe and spam gmaul

agreed

On 2/7/2017 at 3:02 PM, rolforion said:

Tbf I nh and dh risk and ngl bridding/nh'ing is harder. NH'ing is more skill than rng compared to risking in dh

go scam me a gold santa cuz i'm the first guy who scammed one now you're in my gold santa scammer hall of fame CX:kappa:

On 2/7/2017 at 10:59 AM, BDK trillshit said:

you aint even code no anti venom

6f045a2ac940460896d6c92c36d672d3.png

idk why are you a fake bdk kid @moms house?

On 2/2/2017 at 10:11 AM, Rijkerd2 said:

Nice updates @Gretar!

@Affliction Sad to see you go bro, :(

what chalky said

On 2/2/2017 at 10:19 AM, Craig said:

not like affliction did anything relevant .

craig i agree to some degree but you couldn't probly do any better and i hear you're admin on another rsps thats trash ...gz

On 2/6/2017 at 3:00 PM, MEDU$A said:

imagine roat having a useful dev

LOL

On 2/6/2017 at 8:48 AM, Queen Royal said:

good updates, i would like to see the "PID" problem fixed, Double deaths enabled in duel and change from "dds/whip" option to "no weapon switch" or "use same weapon" 

tnx

+1 BUT I STILL LIKE DDS/WHIP OR BOX OR JUST WHIP NEVER WANT TO USE JUST DDS THATS REAL UGLY BRO

On 3/2/2017 at 4:11 AM, nick whimster said:

I STOLE YOUR #KFC LOGO AND MADE A GROUP ON FACEBOOK CALLED "KFC CREW" ......LOLOLOOLOL

HOW IS REQUIEM VETERN BUT I'M NOT WHEN I'VE PLAYED WAY LONGER THEN HIM TF LOOOLOLOLOL

U haven't played longer than me stop using caps lock ty