fix smiting

PK Guy

Fix this shit when you smite someone they keep their item, the only time someone can lose something is if their Prayer drains to 0 itself and you notice the overhead drop and then kill them. If you do a big hit, say like someone is on 10 Prayer points and you hit 70 AGS spec, with smite on, they lose all their Prayer at once but still keep the item. Basically smite on KO is broken, just like it was broken on OSRS before people complained and they fixed it (like 2 weeks ago!) I could've got AGS today but lucky noob admitted to keeping it despite being smited

0046a21f5207e8d1b955c85963dc60ae.png

source: http://services.runescape.com/m=news/raids-improvements?oldschool=1

Many thanks :)

• Upvote 5
Just now, Hamza said:

Do people still go there?

And why would you bring valuables do a multi PK'ing zone? 

It's pretty common for people to bring a +1, as they will be going to certain PvM places unskulled, and are not expecting to be smited for that fourth item.

As for varrock, people will bring things like AGS's or Dark Bows, and like before, they aren't expecting to get smited. 

52 minutes ago, Tupac said:

It's pretty common for people to bring a +1, as they will be going to certain PvM places unskulled, and are not expecting to be smited for that fourth item.

As for varrock, people will bring things like AGS's or Dark Bows, and like before, they aren't expecting to get smited. 

It is a great suggestion, not denying, but I think it's pretty irrelevant at the moment, as we are  still waiting for items that we were supposed to get months ago.

38 minutes ago, Hamza said:

It is a great suggestion, not denying, but I think it's pretty irrelevant at the moment, as we are  still waiting for items that we were supposed to get months ago.

Ur vocabulary is shit. Just because u don't value something above another doesn't make it irrelevant. The word ur shit 16 year old vocab was looking for would be "priority" and priority for u which is ur opinion which u didn't state either

i highly doubt pk guy values what u prioritize above his considering he made this thread common sense huh?

2 minutes ago, Browsing said:

Ur vocabulary is shit. Just because u don't value something above another doesn't make it irrelevant. The word ur shit 16 year old vocab was looking for would be "priority" and priority for u which is ur opinion which u didn't state either

i highly doubt pk guy values what u prioritize above his considering he made this thread common sense huh?

English is not my native language.

I think we should focus on the bigger stuff, instead of the small ones.

Personally, I think that you should add the items that we were promised. For example, Heavy ballista, Blowpipe, Elder maul, Rigour and Augury, etc.

On top of this, Gretar once stated that he'd be focusing more on the combat system, and the graphics, but I haven't seen anything change?

Every update so far has been a minor update, and some of them really stupid ones, Jad update for example? Or barrows at 50 wild? These are stuff that Gretar has introduced to the game to make it look that he's actually doing work but he's not.

Can't argue with me on that one.

I don't even play this game anymore, I am literally unable to because I got macbanned. But, I hope to get unmacbanned soon, and that's what I want to see, big changes to the game.

Sorry for making your thread look messy 

@PK Guy

5 minutes ago, Gretar said:

Fixed now, should come next update.

Well that was quick, nice job!