Staff situation

Tupac

So i've noticed that there are periods in the day where there are no staff on either the forum, or in-game. For instance, there have been 2 players waiting for FOUR hours in the chatbox (forum) for help with their clients. To no avail.

I think it's important that we have at least 1 staff member on both versions of the game at all times to avoid situations like these.

Also, why tf do we have 6 SS, when only 3 of them ever contribute to the server? @Nyzic literally hasn't logged on for a MONTH and seeing Taco/Wings in-game is nothing short of a miracle. I think it's time we clean this up, and also get a SS to cover the quieter hours when we don't always have a staff member online. Perhaps we could have another thread evaluating staffs online playing time?

I used to see many of the staff members on a lot more than I currently do. This may be due to the fact that the community/staff is frustrated at the slow pace of updates. While @Zoradz has explained the reasoning for some of this (which I appreciated), there's no doubt the lack of care towards the server has had a toll on playercounts and the general feel towards the server. Anyway not to get off track, I personally would just really like this all to be cleaned up.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Tupac said:

So i've noticed that there are periods in the day where there are no staff on either the forum, or in-game. For instance, there have been 2 players waiting for FOUR hours in the chatbox (forum) for help with their clients. To no avail.

I think it's important that we have at least 1 staff member on both versions of the game at all times to avoid situations like these.

Also, why tf do we have 6 SS, when only 3 of them ever contribute to the server? @Nyzic literally hasn't logged on for a MONTH and seeing Taco/Wings in-game is nothing short of a miracle. I think it's time we clean this up, and also get a SS to cover the quieter hours when we don't always have a staff member online. Perhaps we could have another thread evaluating staffs online playing time?

I used to see many of the staff members on a lot more than I currently do. This may be due to the fact that the community/staff is frustrated at the slow pace of updates. While @Zoradz has explained the reasoning for some of this (which I appreciated), there's no doubt the lack of care towards the server has had a toll on playercounts and the general feel towards the server. Anyway not to get off track, I personally would just really like this all to be cleaned up.

If you didn't 'quit' you probably would have SS by now.

Besides, this has always been the case - It's hard to find good staff on this server that are willing to put in the effort. Players see next to nothing of how bad this community can be. New staff get over it quite quickly.

I think it'd be a nice idea if time zone was a factor when choosing potential staff, but yeah finding new people who would put in the time and effort is hard enough like Zoradz mentioned. If you have a help cc, or yell out to ask if anyone needs assistance it is generally stigmatized, best you can do is help out whenever you get asked, or see a distressed person and offer your assistance. 

I can imagine it being tough to find someone with all of those attributes or enough.

- Activity 

-Average to high level eagerness to help.

-Actually applying.

-Possibly good reputation.

Edited by Dizzy Rascal
28 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

If you didn't 'quit' you probably would have SS by now.

Besides, this has always been the case - It's hard to find good staff on this server that are willing to put in the effort. Players see next to nothing of how bad this community can be. New staff get over it quite quickly.

I don't deserve SS. Used to, not anymore. 

15 minutes ago, Dizzy Rascal said:

I think it'd be a nice idea if time zone was a factor when choosing potential staff, but yeah finding new people who would put in the time and effort is hard enough like Zoradz mentioned. If you have a help cc, or yell out to ask if anyone needs assistance it is generally stigmatized, best you can do is help out whenever you get asked, or see a distressed person and offer your assistance. 

I can imagine it being tough to find someone with all of those attributes or enough.

- Activity 

-Average to high level eagerness to help.

-Actually applying.

-Possibly good reputation.

+1

9 hours ago, Tupac said:

i don't think it's important we have players who help and i help if not so

21 hours ago, Tupac said:

@Nyzic literally hasn't logged on for a MONTH

My Fault. 

When i was playing 2-4 hours a day in december-january there was 4-5 ss on nearly 80% of the time I was on, knowing this and knowing all the things I need to get done to prepare me for the next step in my life I decided to take a break and get everything sorted out which I told everyone on the staff team beforehand and didn't hear a negative comment from one of them because they've been in the same situation. Life>Roat

21 hours ago, Tupac said:

For instance, there have been 2 players waiting for FOUR hours in the chatbox (forum) for help with their clients. To no avail.

If you see someone that needs help with this why not take a few minutes and help them? Just because you don't have an emblem next to your name don't mean its illegal to help someone out :l.

Thanks for the feedback though

21 hours ago, Taylor said:

only people i take as 'staff' on this server is gretar smackd yoobs 

well same, but yoobs has been fking with me lately... aint getting my title back i guess...

and server support is almost a waste of sht.... only need 2 good ones.... and someone who can replace bind u dead..... just my oppinon..... dont hate on me....

Edited by SWAGMASTER
adding more to say..
53 minutes ago, Nyzic said:

My Fault. 

When i was playing 2-4 hours a day in december-january there was 4-5 ss on nearly 80% of the time I was on, knowing this and knowing all the things I need to get done to prepare me for the next step in my life I decided to take a break and get everything sorted out which I told everyone on the staff team beforehand and didn't hear a negative comment from one of them because they've been in the same situation. Life>Roat

If you see someone that needs help with this why not take a few minutes and help them? Just because you don't have an emblem next to your name don't mean its illegal to help someone out :l.

well, its true that he could help them out but theres not always he can :P but i picture it the way you do, there was alot on at the same time and you decided to take a break because of life.... 

and to be honest, i see Server suport players as normal players....... so technically normal players should be able to help out almost every time....

2 hours ago, Nyzic said:

My Fault. 

It was a client issue and it's beyond my knowledge. 

A lot of the current SS are cry babies/emo freaks.. Not entirely supportive of Requiem being staff because he's kinda brain dead (flames a lot + its very weak/dead flame) Bind is pretty good, actually.

Emo freaks/skillers:
Nyzic
Jblind
Taco guy (140 hrs play time in a month LMFAO)
Killbob
Bankai
John

Good staff but inactive:
Ban152

Should be demoted:
all emo freaks listed above
Requiem af

Good staff:
yoobs
Smackd
Bind

Arab:
Love wings

I think the staff should come w/ someone savage af and if they are good as an ss promote them quick. What could be a pitfall for someone whom you would assume would be a bad staff member but would be great? Take a chance. The current staff members are TOO SOFT to moderate a spawn server-none would be ideal to get promoted.

29 minutes ago, Browsing said:

A lot of the current SS are cry babies/emo freaks.. Not entirely supportive of Requiem being staff because he's kinda brain dead (flames a lot + its very weak/dead flame) Bind is pretty good, actually.

Emo freaks/skillers:
Nyzic
Jblind
Killbob
Bankai
John

Good staff but inactive:
Ban152

Should be demoted:
Requiem af

Good staff:
yoobs
Smackd
Bind

Arab:
Love wings

I think the staff should come w/ someone savage af and if they are good as an ss promote them quick. What could be a pitfall for someone whom you would assume would be a bad staff member but would be great? Take a chance. The current staff members are TOO SOFT to moderate a spawn server-none would be ideal to get promoted.

requiem af > bind u dead.... any day.....

On Sunday, February 05, 2017 at 2:09 PM, Browsing said:

Emo freaks/skillers:
Nyzic
Jblind
Killbob
Bankai
John

Good staff but inactive:
Ban152

Should be demoted:
Requiem af

Good staff:
yoobs
Smackd
Bind

Arab:
Love wings

Demote that taco guy, 140 hours god damn and I'm not emo I'm just emotional :kappa:

Edited by Taco Man