Bridders I want to take down:

Mystic Bob

Realistically 

Jake

Kevin

Jona

Desert Ship

--

Line through name means i accomplished what I wanted and I'll move on to the next person

When every name is underlined I will Make a new list of players I want to take down

P.s. I don't mean anything mean by 'take down' just means I accomplished what I wanted

Edited by pure v1

lol pure v1 u really think ur good dont u lol lol lol #L0L kid u got alot 2 learn 

Never said I was "good" :). Indeed, I have much to learn. If you have any tips that you would like to share for bridding, I'm always listening.

Edited by pure v1

u know u cant beat me so dont even put me up there HAHA #LOL 

I've faced you both, he's a lot better than you real talk, you get gassed over 1 kill but forget about the other 3 I have on you. You have a lot to learn yourself.

I've fought everyone on that list, I don't like some of them, but they're still decent brids.

MYSTIC BOB N1 :D

I've faced you both, he's a lot better than you real talk, you get gassed over 1 kill but forget about the other 3 I have on you. You have a lot to learn yourself.

I've fought everyone on that list, I don't like some of them, but they're still decent brids.

i would flame you but, i honestly dont care anymore O.o

Thanks for the confidence boost bro, +1

• Upvote 1