hickory best hybrid

48 minutes ago, Browsing said:

Man was SHAKINGGGG vs Chris rofl!!

ur weird as fuck lmao. imagine sitting on the forums trying to gage a reaction out of every thread to try stay relevant.

trying rly hard to find out y ur mind set is so retarded n give u the benefit of the doubt but ur legit some spas who spends his only life prowling a forum tryna get reactions out of gamers. nice 

• Upvote 6
24 minutes ago, Toast420 said:

ur weird as fuck lmao. imagine sitting on the forums trying to gage a reaction out of every thread to try stay relevant.

trying rly hard to find out y ur mind set is so retarded n give u the benefit of the doubt but ur legit some spas who spends his only life prowling a forum tryna get reactions out of gamers. nice 

Gauge* toast420 guy and it was a joke u moron LMFAO ur so up in arms holy shit 

If that was my purpose for posting then obviously I'm succeeding because ur triggered as fuck 

4 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

ot not bad 

ty fam

1 hour ago, Aiden said:

this is lit.

good vid

tyvm : p

1 hour ago, Bind U Dead said:

Nice vid deezenuts

thanks bind !

1 hour ago, catlover911 said:

noob

where u been

3 hours ago, B1G H0M1E said:

I, King Lee, acknowledged this video 

theres a first time for everything , thanks lmao

5 hours ago, Toast420 said:

Oh look roshan Omar smokey and terzey guy all like their alts post haha freaks

11 hours ago, Craig said:

sry but i think viva madrid i dont now bride chucky and kakajuinne can do beter but u cant b as great as them nice viteo

... ty

6 hours ago, Terzey said:

Nice vid! :D 

thx man

56 minutes ago, catlover911 said:

ive quit this long time ago lol :P but just was on forums and seen ur viteo

o i didnt know u quit

Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

:S acting like u wernt on my dick 24/7 b4 I got tired of having 2 pretend to like u lmfaooo weird fuck stop replying to me 

Good one you've always been a fan of mine and then I broke your heart when I wouldn't unban you for ragging 

"omg smackd such a fake friend won't unban me" 

stop acting so gang you were staking angel capes 8 months ago random 

1 minute ago, Smackd said:

Good one you've always been a fan of mine and then I broke your heart when I wouldn't unban you for ragging 

"omg smackd such a fake friend won't unban me" 

stop acting so gang you were staking angel capes 8 months ago random 

lmfao fucking weirdo pming me "smokeyfilms" 24/7 lmfao like I said stop being obsessed keep my name out ur mouth retard 

lmfao fucking weirdo pming me "smokeyfilms" 24/7 lmfao like I said stop being obsessed keep my name out ur mouth retard 

I said that like one time, clearly laughing because you make videos for like 15 viewers. Kids calling me a retard but he was born a crack Baby and stop calling people retards when your 15 years old you probably don't even know what a retard is 

LMFAO fucking retard ru gonna lose sleep if u dont get the last reply or something lmfaooo nerdy fuck shut up 

Says the one who doesn't go to sleep until he's done making a video for 15 viewers.

Whats even more disgusting is your broken English, just in your races blood to not go to school and drop out lol stop making videos and get to class moron 

Just now, Smackd said:

Says the one who doesn't go to sleep until he's done making a video for 15 viewers.

Whats even more disgusting is your broken English, just in your races blood to not go to school and drop out lol stop making videos and get to class moron 

ye says the overweight internet mod pretending to be an espn analyst hahaha fat ass stop replying to me lil clown ik ur obsessed with ur king but cmon now 

2 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

ye says the overweight internet mod pretending to be an espn analyst hahaha fat ass stop replying to me lil clown ik ur obsessed with ur king but cmon now 

You dumb idiot don't act like you didn't glue his dick to your tongue just a few months ago

Just like everyone else in your clan, random foreign acting hood with your broken English :skull:

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

how can u still call urself a king god bless

4cdb3eee94f04a3488696bb338f664d5.png

btw gmaul wasnt used was just an ags

Edited by B1G H0M1E
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, SmokeyMontana said:

Your no king, you come from a bloodline of cotton pickers owned by kings :S

I like basketball, that makes me a "espn analyst"?..

You're actually such a idiot I feel bad how can one be so mentally unstable 

1 minute ago, B1G H0M1E said:

Gold

1 minute ago, Smackd said:

Your no king, you come from a bloodline of cotton pickers owned by kings :S

I like basketball, that makes me a "espn analyst"?..

You're actually such a idiot I feel bad how can one be so mentally unstable 

Don't waste your time, dude used to/is still secretly worshipping you LOL

9 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

Aren't you suppose to be sweating 07 but you're still camping Roat forums back off you goofy fuck just because we don't have forums privileges doesn't mean i wont fuck you up

7 minutes ago, B1G H0M1E said:

btw gmaul wasnt used was just an ags

For real King Lee repping boys

2 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Aren't you suppose to be sweating 07 but you're still camping Roat forums back off you goofy fuck just because we don't have forums privileges doesn't mean i wont fuck you up

For real King Lee repping boys

...? sweating 07 what the fuck are you talking about lmfaoo retard "camping forums" ye barely use these forums now just saw som1 saying my name and I replied get your mouth outta smackds ass lmfao he can reply for himself bitch boy 

18 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

...? sweating 07 what the fuck are you talking about lmfaoo retard "camping forums" ye barely use these forums now just saw som1 saying my name and I replied get your mouth outta smackds ass lmfao he can reply for himself bitch boy 

Thought Lavish went to 07 instead of Roat to pk with their 70 combat accounts and stop chatting shit roatpkz forums are your life why are you acting like you dont browse them at every possible opportunity. Just because someone agrees with someone doesnt mean their in their "ass" you daft cunt the fact you actually dream to be that moron in your signature literally makes me throw up in my mouth he literally looks like a monkey pasted over someones face go back to saying gang gang to your downie black mates irl and running around with bb guns thinking you're a shooter when your nothing but a 16 year old failing school roatpkz addicted black ape you stupid goofy jiggerboo. This is actually what your signature should be to represent yours truly.

3331692738_c6df7d3060.jpg

4 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Thought Lavish went to 07 instead of Roat to pk with their 70 combat accounts and stop chatting shit roatpkz forums are your life why are you acting like you dont browse them at every possible opportunity. Just because someone agrees with someone doesnt mean their in their "ass" you daft cunt the fact you actually dream to be that moron in your signature literally makes me throw up in my mouth he literally looks like a monkey pasted over someones face go back to saying gang gang to your downie black mates irl and running around with bb guns thinking you're a shooter when your nothing but a 16 year old failing school roatpkz addicted black ape you stupid goofy jiggerboo  

didnt read shut up retard lmfao 

Just now, Gekkemokerr said:

@YoobsAdmin supossed talking like this? 

Yes.

They talk to him with like that, why would he respect them back?

Stop trying to act smart won't take u anywhere lmfao

1 minute ago, SmokeyMontana said:

Don't act like you didn't. You just agree with what he said and have nothing to say in your defence cuz ur dumb

4 minutes ago, Gekkemokerr said:

@Hamza dont deepthroat yoobs..👅

Don't hate on Yoobs because he did his job and banned you for farming, and be happy he accepted your appeal.

7 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

That's what you say, but you do read it and you agree with everything lol scrub

15 minutes ago, Gekkemokerr said:

@Yoobssure got enough in bank and ill farming pkp each kill 2pkp damn made me rich.

Dude go back to school ur dumb as fuck

Killing the same person over and over again is by definition farming and that's your kill logs you kill the same fucking person over and over again you stupid clueless fuck if anyone literally needs to go back to school its you like seriously and it's not hard to understand that on a double pkp weekend and having a 25+ KS would have you like 6 PKP per kill you idiotic fuck so it's very profitable get some fucking game sense you stupid fucking mongoloid child 

• John locked this topic
6 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

No worries, I've removed you off the forums for the next week. Have a nice day.

• Upvote 3