Another Suggestion!

What I'm suggesting is technically In game however it concerns forum activity. You'll see what I mean.

I am suggesting that there should be a "Welcome Message" installed for when you log in that gives you a click link or whatever to the forums.

Why? Because we have a game where there's a steady 110 people online at all time but not near that activity on the forums. Perhaps laziness of the players could be partially blamed but we might as well cover the "awareness" excuse. People love the forums and one of the best part of them is the social aspect and environment, why not expand it to people that we know are within out reach!

Maybe add in ::forums (Links you to the new forums), and globally advertise it every hour more so than other global messages. How about a reward for registering on forums? 100 pk ticket that would get people interested. And further rewards for staying active on forums let's say every 5 hours accumulated on forum activity should equal 100 pk ticket added to your account. 

Edited by Castial
  • Upvote 2

Maybe add in ::forums (Links you to the new forums), and globally advertise it every hour more so than other global messages. How about a reward for registering on forums? 100 pk ticket that would get people interested. And further rewards for staying active on forums let's say every 5 hours accumulated on forum activity should equal 100 pk ticket added to your account. 

Good idea. Not too sure if I agree with the 5hr activity though..

I agree with this; however only 1 reward per IP, because people would be so desperate to try to "Farm" that