- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

f6434e9c08b1d6a04534478f4ad23c5a.png

why im macbanned

when requiem af came on alt accounts calling me and another player 'nigger' because he died then ragged us with overheads (bannable) when i made my report it got deleted instantly ;D 

@Yoobs @Zoradz

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

f6434e9c08b1d6a04534478f4ad23c5a.png

why im macbanned

when requiem af came on alt accounts calling me and another player 'nigger' because he died then ragged us with overheads (bannable) when i made my report it got deleted instantly ;D 

@Yoobs @Zoradz

I can't focus on your post cos of the Kylie picture lol.

U were kinda going ham tho mate on like a billion diff accounts lol

Just now, Tupac said:

I can't focus on your post cos of the Kylie picture lol.

U were kinda going ham tho mate on like a billion diff accounts lol

i was afk 75% of the time on OSS theres like 6-7 Villi accounts, and thats clearly not a DDoS threat.

waiting for my unmac banned sadly i can't find the pics i took of requiem calling people niggers on a alt account but if you check his ip of the accounts he has you'll probably find it ;) 

• Upvote 1

Personally don't see this as a threat at all and i'm slightly confused why you would be instantly mac-banned for this i mean i understand a mute for threats but apart from that it seems more than a little excessive.

If you check Requiems acc with the word 'nigger' I think that would only divulge his previous immaturity and how he truly is unfit to be mod

Little more than excessive when i get bde amroj fe 3enak friend request on skype and he tells me i'm going to "Get fucked if i don't unpkcooldown Craig?" His yell logs are terrible acc is un-macbanned will remain banned for the foreseeable future. -PS That report didn't get deleted that you made. Don't see why any other staff can flame on an alt but when i do it's a HUGE ISSUE??

Edited by Requiem Af

2 minutes ago, Requiem Af said:

Little more than excessive when i get bde amroj fe 3enak friend request on skype and he tells me i'm going to "Get fucked if i don't unpkcooldown Craig?" His yell logs are terrible acc is un-macbanned will remain banned for the foreseeable future. -PS That report didn't get deleted that you made.

my main man dan laying it down

future ucla commit?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Requiem Af said:

Little more than excessive when i get bde amroj fe 3enak friend request on skype and he tells me i'm going to "Get fucked if i don't unpkcooldown Craig?" His yell logs are terrible acc is un-macbanned will remain banned for the foreseeable future. -PS That report didn't get deleted that you made.

Bde amroj fe 3enake is my mate dont u now him i now him from emps world? Didn't know yell logs could get you banned now adays jheez

4 minutes ago, Requiem Af said:

i didin't message you anything on skype moron,cant wait till they look into that report on you idk why they been avoiding it for so long :ph34r:o.O

1 hour ago, Requiem Af said:

So it's now unmac banned because of an admittance of insufficient proof, but... You're not going to unban it because that means you were wrong to do it? (even though you admit that by unmac banning him...)

Real mature

Just now, Browsing said:

So it's now unmac banned because of an admittance of insufficient proof, but... You're not going to unban it because that means you were wrong to do it? (even though you admit that by unmac banning him...)

Real mature

his account is mac banned all of you know nothing so i suggest you stay out of it i was told to do so.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Requiem Af said:

his account is mac banned all of you know nothing so i suggest you stay out of it i was told to do so.

You already retracted the punishment don't act like you were firm on it. You already admitted you made a mistake so why do you still have to be right?

You mac banned a player over an empty threat. You were in the wrong

this shit is heated as fuck!!! LETS GO BOIS LEEEEEEEEEETS GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET IT YEAAAAA AHAaa

im lonely

1 minute ago, Browsing said:

You already retracted the punishment don't act like you were firm on it. You already admitted you made a mistake so why do you still have to be right?

You mac banned a player over an empty threat. You were in the wrong

He was instructed to give out the ban. Can you read?

4 minutes ago, Tupac said:

He wasn't actually he was instructed to lift the ban and change it to a normal ban :P 

1 hour ago, Tupac said:

He asked to give the ban out dumb fuck lmfao...

10 minutes ago, Browsing said:

Real mature

Speak up in yell and you will get mac-banned snm

• Upvote 1

Just now, Browsing said:

He asked to give the ban out dumb fuck lmfao...

No need to get heated bud.

2 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

He wasn't actually he was instructed to lift the ban and change it to a normal ban :P 

Which he did :P

Just now, Browsing said:

"Can you read?"

Legitimate question. Did not mean to offend so sry

1 minute ago, Tupac said:

The original point you were making was that he was instructed to mac-ban Taylor when infact he wasn't and you wouldn't know that because you're not in the staff chat?

3 minutes ago, Tupac said:

How was it a "legitimate question" considering you misinterpreted what was being said?

don't get offended by me saying this but based on your lack of comprehension ability you must have the iq of someone with downs

Just now, Thrift said:

u guys r arguing over a fkin roat ban on a forums lol y not spend this time to work on ur tan [email protected] mic drop.

The forums is specifically there to discuss things about RoatPKZ such as bans, if you have nothing useful to say just shut the fuck up no-one finds you funny it's actually embarrassing.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

The original point you were making was that he was instructed to mac-ban Taylor when infact he wasn't and you wouldn't know that because you're not in the staff chat?

I believe it was Zoradz. Maybe you could ask him but idk I'm just a little slice of the pie. 

Anyway tata cheerio let's not get crazy now. 

Just now, Tupac said:

I believe it was Zoradz. Maybe you could ask him but idk I'm just a little slice of the pie. 

Anyway tata cheerio let's not get crazy now. 

Did ask him and it wasn't :P 

27 minutes ago, Requiem Af said:

Little more than excessive when i get bde amroj fe 3enak friend request on skype and he tells me i'm going to "Get fucked if i don't unpkcooldown Craig?" His yell logs are terrible acc is un-macbanned will remain banned for the foreseeable future. -PS That report didn't get deleted that you made. Don't see why any other staff can flame on an alt but when i do it's a HUGE ISSUE??

YOU'RE SUCH A RETARD OMG YOU HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET IPS ON SKYPE FOR THE PAST YEAR

Edited by B1G H0M1E
had a lower-case letter bothered the fuck out of me
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Yoobs said:

The forums is specifically there to discuss things about RoatPKZ such as bans, if you have nothing useful to say just shut the fuck up no-one finds you funny it's actually embarrassing.

bruv if u wana fade u know where im at... zzzzzzzz u act big cuz u got a rank on a runecsape private server vruh vruh u weak n u know it ur ego wont be so big in a few years when ur no wherei nn ya kklife hahahajaj

type 1 in the chat if yoobs looks like insoy irl

1 minute ago, Thrift said:

bruv if u wana fade u know where im at... zzzzzzzz u act big cuz u got a rank on a runecsape private server vruh vruh u weak n u know it ur ego wont be so big in a few years when ur no wherei nn ya kklife hahahajaj

Want fade? What speak English you strange orphan and "i don't act big cuz i got a rank on a runescape private server" like not remotely acting like i have an ego just stating the truth that the way you're acting and typing is fucking embarrassing like unless you're below the age of 16 then it's just completely the norm ofc but every single post you create is nothing but filled with a bunch of rubbish you're not amusing or anything just stop while you're ahead

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Yoobs said:

Want fade? What speak English you strange orphan and "i don't act big cuz i got a rank on a runescape private server" like not remotely acting like i have an ego just stating the truth that the way you're acting and typing is fucking embarrassing like unless you're below the age of 16 then it's just completely the norm ofc but every single post you create is nothing but filled with a bunch of rubbish you're not amusing or anything just stop while you're ahead

Listen "buddy" we get it u have a rank on roat ok so whats ur point? spit it out cuz all im hearing is tht fat ass ego like fr son u even vape? u prob lookiin like a peace of paper tht i use in my english classs! thy prob mistake u for paper n try put u in the printer!???!?!!!! jajaAHAHAHAHAHA

yoobs u are a children harasser n we al know it u got epxosed when te grammys wwere on a few weeks back SOn! lime stay green teeth stay clean raw

5 minutes ago, Drugs n geld said:

FREE MY G

It was changed to a regular account ban.

Taylor is still able to play.

4 minutes ago, Tupac said:

It was changed to a regular account ban.

Taylor is still able to play.

But why is he banned?

Just now, Drugs n geld said:

But why is he banned?

Was being extremely toxic and quite frankly annoying as fuck.

Still a lad.

1 hour ago, Tupac said:

Was being extremely toxic and quite frankly annoying as fuck.

Still a lad.

rip lmao

1 hour ago, Drugs n geld said:

But why is he banned?

cuz he either ddosed or threatend to ddos so gg i guess lol

1 hour ago, Thrift said:

Listen "buddy" we get it u have a rank on roat ok so whats ur point? spit it out cuz all im hearing is tht fat ass ego like fr son u even vape? u prob lookiin like a peace of paper tht i use in my english classs! thy prob mistake u for paper n try put u in the printer!???!?!!!! jajaAHAHAHAHAHA

yoobs u are a children harasser n we al know it u got epxosed when te grammys wwere on a few weeks back SOn! lime stay green teeth stay clean raw

child harasser* and* all* that* grandmothers* nice grade 4 english btw the only homeless kid here is you.

51 minutes ago, nick whimster said:

cuz he either ddosed or threatend to ddos so gg i guess lol

No dumb suicidal emo

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Drugs n geld said:

No dumb suicidal emo

rofl you call me suicidal emo cuz i got your main ban rip drugs n geld ....i bet you're still rwting rn even lmao

Taylor was mistakenly mac banned - The Mac has been lifted and changed to a non-permanent ban.