The future of this game.

Tupac

Hey guys.

So I was speaking with some mates in-game, and it's pretty clear the big gap in the Roatpkz community. It seems to me that players are either rich asf, or poorer than Yoobs's living conditions. I was thinking that perhaps some new Monsters/Bosses could be a good start to helping new (and old) players get a good kickstart.

There have been many times where new players will approach him either in-game or via PM, and ask me "How can I make money?". That's often been a difficult question to answer when the player is starting from a very low amount of PKP.

The Chaos Ele can be decent if you are lucky, but it is often busy, or pked. The barrows area is irrelevant and has been dead content for some time. The prices of Zenyte jewelry has dropped significantly, and it's often put into question if the hours and hours of grinding is truly worth such a measly reward. KBD was actually quite a nice addition, and I have no reason to complain about this one. There is also the Roatpkz Champ, but for whatever reason players often seem discouraged from visiting the old boss. Jad isn't even worth mentioning as you need a 10k+ setup if you want to be a realistic contender.

What I am trying to get at is that the options for new players is incredibly limited, and something needs to be done about it. Roatz hasn't seen a reasonable influx in players in some time. I personally, don't think that noobs should have to result to VPNing or begging for PKP all the time. This game, and this community needs more CONTENT! I (personally) would like to see more Bosses/Monsters added to the wilderness. This would help both in the livening up of the deep wild, as well as give us players a wider variety of moneymaking methods, and ways to entertain ourselves. 

If you guys have any suggestions or thoughts, feel free to leave them below. 

@Gretar

Edited by Tupac
  • Upvote 3

PvM is shit money because there's no variety in drops. It's pretty much you get either nothing (99.99999% of the time)  or something very rare (0.00001%).

Where is the middle ground? Having common drops, eg. cheap crap like Dragon armor, Infinity robes,  (i) rings, etc. or even small amounts of raw PKP tickets, would go a long way. If nothing else they at least have a re-sell value at the shop.

I've done my fair share of PvM on here and come to the conclusion most of it is sheer disappointment. Specifically Barrows, Champ, Chaos Ele', Gorillas are all a waste of time.

The Battle Mages and KBD get a pass because they are easily AFK-able with very little risk and the MAP is guaranteed income when they can be cashed in for a tradeable item.

If anyone asks me how to make money in-game:

-Vote once a day, sell the Vote ticket for 200PKP = 1400 PKP/WK

-Enter the Tournament everyday, assuming you lose first fight, that's still around 70PKP = 490 PKP/WK

-Kill at least 5 people everyday (average 35 a week) which is easier at Edgeville Wildy because most people PK with freebies - try do more on the weekend (double PKP) but you're looking at roughly 180 PKP/WK

That's over 2000 PKP with minimal effort and it doesn't count any good loot you might receive. Buy 10x Dharoks and good luck risking. When you get cleaned just try again next week. If you never get richer from this then you're really bad. PKing might not be for you, but please don't quit, I need people like you to stay rich.

All the best. Cheers

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Gretar said:

Yes a lot of exciting things will be coming with new client including all OSRS items/animations/gfx and ability to add all osrs bosses and im going to add a bh system with it. At the moment im mostly working on performance and stability.

shieeeeet, looking forward to it.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Gretar said:

Yes a lot of exciting things will be coming with new client including all OSRS items/animations/gfx and ability to add all osrs bosses and im going to add a bh system with it. At the moment im mostly working on performance and stability.

Fuck yeah Gretar you mad cunt <3

On 2/13/2017 at 10:20 PM, Tupac said:

Hey guys.

So I was speaking with some mates in-game, and it's pretty clear the big gap in the Roatpkz community. It seems to me that players are either rich asf, or poorer than Yoobs's living conditions. I was thinking that perhaps some new Monsters/Bosses could be a good start to helping new (and old) players get a good kickstart.

There have been many times where new players will approach him either in-game or via PM, and ask me "How can I make money?". That's often been a difficult question to answer when the player is starting from a very low amount of PKP.

The Chaos Ele can be decent if you are lucky, but it is often busy, or pked. The barrows area is irrelevant and has been dead content for some time. The prices of Zenyte jewelry has dropped significantly, and it's often put into question if the hours and hours of grinding is truly worth such a measly reward. KBD was actually quite a nice addition, and I have no reason to complain about this one. There is also the Roatpkz Champ, but for whatever reason players often seem discouraged from visiting the old boss. Jad isn't even worth mentioning as you need a 10k+ setup if you want to be a realistic contender.

What I am trying to get at is that the options for new players is incredibly limited, and something needs to be done about it. Roatz hasn't seen a reasonable influx in players in some time. I personally, don't think that noobs should have to result to VPNing or begging for PKP all the time. This game, and this community needs more CONTENT! I (personally) would like to see more Bosses/Monsters added to the wilderness. This would help both in the livening up of the deep wild, as well as give us players a wider variety of moneymaking methods, and ways to entertain ourselves. 

If you guys have any suggestions or thoughts, feel free to leave them below. 

@Gretar

my suggestion is 2 come party @ my place i got rootbeer schnapps and whiskey . some good shieettt:smiley:

20 hours ago, Gretar said:

aslong as the game stays mostly the same i'm happy . add skotizo cuz he's sexy and i wanna see a pink or blue or both dildos on the custom list. also bring korasi in game as it's a awesome spec weapon. kk ty =p